Hoist the Mainsail!

Hoist the Mainsail!
Friday 16/09/2011, 11:59
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
105 messages
Hoist the Mainsail!
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 16/09/2011, 11:59

After a number of adventures at sea, Bonnie Ld is now a fully fledged member of the Piranas’ crew. And back in Clint City, she's throwing herself into any brawl going, just to prove she can be as unpleasant and violent in a tavern as the best of pirates!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

71/105
AU-AuToBoTs - Guru - Aussie Uprising English
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 14:51

Just to say dahlia did count
But see next time remember the number of damage and at the end u only see if it plused by 8 then contact support they will help u ok
72/105
AU-AuToBoTs - Guru - Aussie Uprising English
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 14:53

Just to help some people when u play Sliman then plays Hawkins Noel and then dahlia furry and the extra damage counts
73/105
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 15:42

@Te3Te, if i understand, the 8 refers to Sliman, and the 5 was already counted, so you got all 13, they are just seperate transactions. This way, you can see what happened on the final turn
74/105
Te3Te - Imperator English
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 16:27

Thanks for all the answers. I didn't check the "mission count" after refreshing the page but I am sure it is as you write.
A little strange but that's fine, it was just curiosity anyway.

T.T.
75/105
(UE)Daddy - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 20:55

Okay, I have to say that the third mission is fundamentally impossible to achieve. I started on Friday afternoon, and after playing about 35 games over five days I have only reduced 7 pills total. The problem is that it's not just a few people who are spoilers, but rather most people. If they see a single pill reducer come out, they will instantly burn all of their pills in a single burst just to deny me any chance at victory.

(Just as an example, I got lucky and had two Pirana pill reducing cards and the pill reducing Leader come up - and my opponent pilled twelve on the first card.)

Is anyone else having major trouble with the third mission? Right now I don't know of anyone who has actually achieved it.
76/105
Sorin Savage - Legend - the shockwaves English
Wednesday 21/09/2011, 04:10

@(UE)Daddy- I got my Bonnie Ld within 48 hours. albiet i did have to take time away to eat, sleep, and other things but the pills reduc mission did take me about 2 or 3 hours to accomplish. the way i achieved mine was thru the first fight club. i ran across a few people that pilled out on turn 1 but the rest came fairly easy. some matches i gained a neg 1 pill towards my total score and some matches gave me 8 or more pill reduc. its really a game of patience with that mission.
77/105
Aviceemy - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Wednesday 21/09/2011, 05:54

You could try fighting in your guild room, it counts towards the mission if I'm not mistaken
78/105
ilv19 - Guru English
Wednesday 21/09/2011, 06:25

@(UE) Daddy
Yes it is hard because lots of people do that. But I was able to sometimes at least get 1 card to reduce pill (usually only 2 pillz).
But wow seriously 35 games only 7 pill?
I think my worst streak was like 3 games only 2 pill reduction.

Well I used 2 Defeat: Pill Reduction cards to make it easier.
I also played in Type 2. Which has a much faster gameplay. So even if they deny you're chance of reducing pill by wasting their pill intentionally, it'll be over fast. Plus you'll get a few low level players which have no idea you're doing this mission and have weak cards. If you draw lots of your Pill Reduction cards. You're usually are able get most of the skill to sink in.
Hope that helps all those trying to finish the 3rd mission.
79/105
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 21/09/2011, 07:02

&(UE)Daddy Well than set up Ulrich in your deck, so that when you go 2nd, they will have to predict if you use a pillz reducer, or the damage reducer
80/105
DUC-pwnage - Titan English
Wednesday 21/09/2011, 12:50

For the pill reduction mission: Do you have to use Pirana?
Because the Leaders (Morphun and Eklore) don't work

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals