Click here if you forgot your password.

Unusual vocations

Unusual vocations
Friday 04/11/2011, 11:41
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
Unusual vocations
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 04/11/2011, 11:41

It’s not always easy finding one’s calling. Flinch always knew he wanted to be an on-the-ground cop but he’s more skilled at paperwork. Wonald is an excellent sandwich-board man but he sometimes takes his role a little too literally. And Hefty has spent years building up his empire of charm, despite very strong opposition from the Pussycats. As for Mantiz… no one understands him and since the earthlings are scared of him, he’s given up trying to give them sweets and is going to give them a real reason to be frightened!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

2/54
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 04/11/2011, 11:58

Whats the point of Mantiz bio. It dosn't say anything about where the card is from or what it is doing in clint city.
3/54
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 04/11/2011, 12:00

Flinch POWA

Hefty is great all modes

Mantiz is good in Survivor Elo and maybe even Elo

and Wonald...he just sucks lol
4/54
INM_Manecas - Imperator - Irmandade do Novo Mundo Português
Friday 04/11/2011, 12:00

Flinch is very interesting, SOA is somewhat painful for the Sentinel and Zhang and Malia don't quite cut it because their raw stats aren't very good and they have competition in the form of Jakson / Coby. Flinch, however, hasn't got a very fierce competition, and in half sentinels he will certainly see use.

Wonald can have his uses: use him on round 1 with 3 pillz and either poison your foe or get some life back, but I don't think he will see that much use because of Hula, Esmeralda, Magda and Soushee.

Hefty is...unexpected. Everyone wanted a good 2* for the Uppers, and instead a good 5* comes out. he's going to fight it out with the other 5* cards for a spot in your deck. Dorian? Elo bans. Jeeves? Hefty is plain better. Herman? Hefty is not as ability reliant, AND 6 damage is always perfect for any card in the Uppers, no matter the stars. He's going to be played a lot if you can afford him (expect a rare card of his quality to be pretty expensive).

Mantiz is bzzz bzzz bz bzzz bzz beats the competitions bzzz bzz bzz bzz bzzzz elo use bzzz bzzz bzz all game modes.
5/54
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 04/11/2011, 12:06

Mantiz is not only have a double ability, but he also has a cool bio.
6/54
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Friday 04/11/2011, 12:08

Hefty isn't going to last long in ELO.
7/54
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 04/11/2011, 12:33

Great release
8/54
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 04/11/2011, 12:35

Mantiz has the best bio ever
9/54
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 04/11/2011, 12:38

Hefty: Uppers, 5*, 7/6, Stop Opp. Bonus. (Will be the 5* of choice when Dorian is banned).

Wonald: Freaks, 2*, 6/2, Defeat: + 2 Life. (I actually really like him, you usally need atleast 2 2*'s in a 25* deck and i would use him as the second one, Esmeralda is the first).

Mantiz: Sakrohm, 4*, 8/4, Protection: Power And Damage. (Not that bad but i would use Petra over it, also whats the point of its bio).

Flinch: Sentinel, 3*, 6/5, Stop : -4 Opp Power, Min 3 (Not terrible but there are better choices in mono and half).
10/54
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 04/11/2011, 13:18

"As for Mantiz… no one understands him"
I think that's the reason for his bio.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals