Survivor Help

Survivor Help
Sunday 29/01/2012, 08:45
amangoel - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Survivor Help
amangoel - Senior - ONE WORLDEnglish - Sunday 29/01/2012, 08:45

Hello Guys im lv 18 and this is my best deck so far.Is it good enough to get some wins?Should i change some cards?.I dont know how to add a present so ill tell u the card's name.Its a half deck

Nightmare:
Karrion
Mawpin
Hel
Dieter

Fang Pi Clan:
Lost Hog
Xia Leming
Yumi
Zhu Tang

2/5
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Sunday 29/01/2012, 09:46

Woah whats going on here! This deck is all over the place. I would try something more like this.

First sell Lost Hog he is obsolete and sell Karrion so you have money to upgrade the others. Then make this deck:

Azel
Pan
Edwin
Artus
Zinfred
Heitatchi
Zhu Tang
Yumi

If you have any clints left change Yumi to Kusuri. She is better than Chan for Survivor becuase she is basically a DR and you want atleast 2 in most decks.
3/5
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 29/01/2012, 10:21

Firstly, I hope you know the rules of the Survivor mode, in case you are not well versed with it, check it out here ...

... http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=survivor

Secondly, you should always mention your budget. In this case, I'll try to do my best to help while keeping the budget to a bare minimum.

... Your Nightmare half is decent but you do need some minor changes:

1. Replace Hel wit Artus. From personal experience, I assure you that DRs (damage reducers) are crucial in the later stages of Survivor. Artus costs about 1.9k to 2k and is also an ELO staple card.
2. Replace Dieter and Mawpin with Pan (1.8k) or Sargh (0.4k). While Dieter's SoA is invaluable (especially while facing life manipulation) his base stats are nothing to brag about. Pan is your best option as the essential life manipulator who still makes an impact even against DRs and SoAs; while Sargh isn't that great, his attack manipulation forces your opponent to pill more than 1 pill in order to win against him (circumstantial). While Mawpin is a good card, you have three 2*s in your deck, making the whole deck unbalanced.
3. Karrion is great mindplay provided you play him well.

So now, your Nightmare half should look like this:
Karrion 5*
Artus 2*
Pan 3*
Sargh 3*

Upgrade cost: 4.2k

(continued)
4/5
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 29/01/2012, 10:44

... As for your FPC half:
1. I'm not a fan of using FPC in survivor as I personally believe that attack manipulation clans or (mono) SoA clans fare better in Survivor ELO. But to each his own, and if you are well versed with it I find no reason not to use them.
2. Lost Hog has got to go! While you might fancy the possibility of a KO, his base power is too less to be effective. His ability while being atack manipulation, isn't that great.
3. Replace Lost Hog with either Zinfrid, Kati or Macumba. Zinfrid is a heavy hitter who also does well against SoAs and DRs. Kati while not being popular has the much needed SoA, and Macumba has the attack manipulation.
4. Yumi and Zhu Tang are smart choices.

That being said, your FPC half should look like this:
Zinfrid/Kati/Macumba 4*
Xia Leming 3*
Yumi 2*
Zhu Tang 3*

Upgrade cost: 1.2k - 1.9k

So now your final deck should look like ...

Nightmare 13*
Karrion
Artus
Pan
Sargh

+

FPC 12*
Zinfrid/Kati/Macumba
Xia Leming
Yumi
Zhu Tang

In case you do want to try the attack manipulation way, I'd suggest using ...
Junkz 12* (replace FPC)
Malmoth 4* 0.9k
Lolly 3* 0.6k
Flanagan 2* 0.5k
Keanew 0.65k

Cost: 2.65k

I'm talking in the blind as your budget is a mystery, do mention it for better suggestions.

Last but not the least, I'd highly recommend that you read Mr. Intelijent's Survivor guide.

Link ... http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1847048&subject_page=0#answers

GL
5/5
amangoel - Senior - ONE WORLD English
Sunday 29/01/2012, 14:52

Thx guys.Ill take note to the cards u said and save for em.btw i bought Lost Hog cauz i love to 1hitko XD.and he is a great bluff to .

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals