Standard DTs and Pussycats?
Sunday 13/05/2012, 13:29
diffler - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Standard DTs and Pussycats?
diffler - Veteran - Blowing Mindz TrainingEnglish - Sunday 13/05/2012, 13:29

Hello.

I've been able to collect some nice cards and I'd like to shine in the Standard DTs. I like my Pussycats and have dual decked them with Berzerk and sometimes Vortex. I have one problem with the Pussycats though, I like mixing up my decks and have noticed that there aren't many good cards that I can use.

I have Yayoi, can I use her? Nah, not S. I was thinking of buying Charlie. Not S. Louise? Not S.

So I'm kinda stuck with my Muze, Lucy, Noemi, Ditha/Diana half-deck.

Do many other clans suffer from this same problem or am I just unlucky with the Pussycats?

2/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 14/05/2012, 17:55

Looks at avatar. "I fought I killed you in the gnoll fortress and then a second time in Baldurs Gate.

Back on topic Muze, Lucy, Noemi, Diana is quite a good half deck actually.
3/8
Miss Sky - Guru - Immortality English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 04:49

I know really well how to use Pussycats in DT i have every single non cr Pussycat but i have used them since the beginning
4/8
LowTier - Hero English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 09:42

It's not a matter of luck. Pussycats in my experience play waaaaaaaaaaay differently from other clans, especially if you're used to the attck manipulation clans.
5/8
bilobob987 - Titan - -= Na Koa Lana Kila =- English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 13:10

Pussycats final score you 2 life them 1 life
My computer sux so by the time it shows me their cards im at 20 sec
6/8
Blue_Muffin - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 17:12

I use a Pussycats for DTs that splashes Chiara. Don't forget that Lena is a 5 star in Standard too, besides Ditha
7/8
Jellal_Fds - Titan - Vicious Salvo English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 23:11

I like using Pussycats in DT but the problem is that fights usually last longer with the presence of DRs. So if using them in half deck i'd go with the cards that have good damage over life/poison abilities.
8/8
Firestorm191 - Veteran English
Friday 18/05/2012, 02:20

I agree with Jellal_Fds, Pussycats are not the ideal dt deck. DR's, poisons, life gainers, and pill manip will 99% of the time make your opponents stall.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals