Click here if you forgot your password.

Discover the shop’s theme Decks

Thursday 30/06/2011, 14:46
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
115 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Thursday 30/06/2011, 14:46

9 complementary, efficient characters for just 60 creditsWith these 9 characters, you’ll have two different Decks to play with, each made up of 8 cards. The first one, that has 25 stars, can be played in ELO and T1, while the second one with its 28 stars can be played in T2. And of course both these Decks can be played in open mode.And of course you can modify and improve these Decks with your own cards. However, if you’re just starting out in the game, we advise you to wait until you’ve played a few rounds with the Decks before you start making changes to them.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

71/115
xienwolf - Imperator English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 22:49

Same price for full XP as for empty on levels? Kinda silly seeming. Made it look like you have 6 decks instead of just 3.
72/115
The_HoAx - Hero English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 22:57

The decks aren't supposed to have great cards as the point of this is for the newer players, I do however believe there should be an extra set for medium players for an extra 40 credits get like 12000 more from the packs and one for the more advanced people but can't exactly buy all the big 5 for like 150 credits and about 32.5k in clintz.

So my idea (which probably won't get heard:

Beginner Theme decks: 60 credits for ~ 8000 clintz
Intermediate Theme decks: 100 credits for ~ 20000 clintz
Advanced Theme decks: 150 credits for ~ 32500 clintz

The prices doesn't have to be like this but would be more beneficial all-round with newer players or those who just want to boost up their clintz. You could get a guaranteed (based on market) 32500 clintz or you could gamble 150 credits for some packs where you may not even get 15k.
73/115
Bojax - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Friday 01/07/2011

This is a great idea to keep newer players who get discouraged by buying credits and get cards they cant use. I think since UR is a business this will vastly increase the number of new players who stick around longer than they normally would.
74/115
m3lonhead_LoA - Guru - Legends of America English
Friday 01/07/2011, 01:48

I dont understand this, can someone message me and explain it to me? (yes, this is very noobish of me)
75/115
chancesz - Titan English
Friday 01/07/2011, 03:44

The cards on the selection are bad. The 8 card for 50 credits may give random cards from different clans but at least you might get good ones to sell for an even more decent deck. The point of buying packs is hoping for a highly valued card.
76/115
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 01/07/2011, 05:02

At first, I found these packs as a complete fail but after a bit of thinking I agree. This is a nice idea for players that are new because they usually Don`t have very much clintz to buy many characters and if they buy credits they can spend it on these to be sure they get a pack worth using (yeah, they may be better of with 3 New Bloodz or Classic packs, but there are also chances that they get most cards under 500 and 1 or 2 above 1.5k than getting a Cortez-like card, so it`s safer for a new player to buy themed packs). Also, with the credit purchase been done, they are now able to sell cards and with the clintz accumulated, improve their deck. Some will say that those card`s prices will go down like hell ... well sure they will but not by a huge amount since only newer players should buy them. And even if other players buy them, these packs are worth more than spending 100 credits on 10k clintz (clintz packs) or 50 credits on 4k right?
77/115
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 01/07/2011, 05:08

The starter packs are set cards now, right? At least that's what I heard, and from the times I meet lowbies that all seem to have the same deck I think it might be. So cater to them. Have decks that expand on the clans in the starter packs. And make sure no duplicates with the starter decks. That way newbies go ok, I got this starter, the next pack should be the beginner that follows the starter. That way they get 16-17 cards that they can mono or play as a custom halfdeck. Then they can top up with classic and newbloods or from the market.
78/115
CaptainRmoney - Titan English
Friday 01/07/2011, 05:23

@ LoA, simple, instead of buying packs with random cards you can now buy packs with a usable decks
79/115
Oriaku - Hero - The Pro Ghosts English
Friday 01/07/2011, 05:25

Where are they... already check the shop, but see them
80/115
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 01/07/2011, 05:58

If the packs were less credits (like maybe 30), then they'd be remotely worth getting. 60 though is pushing it as 90% of the full-decks will generally give you more for your credits...

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals