Click here if you forgot your password.

Summer in the Sun

Summer in the Sun
Friday 01/07/2011, 11:42
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
63 messages
Summer in the Sun
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 01/07/2011, 11:42

It’s summer time and vacations in the sun in Clint City. Will we see new couples getting together? Gordon and Felicia both love water, but she spends all her time diving in it, while he uses it to put out fires. Victoria and Stiko are mad about big guns but he uses his for paint ball while she prefers to fire real bullets... No, when all’s said and done it’s a lot easier to fight one another than get it on!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234567Next »

11/63
warisan - Senior - Gamerz Sanctuary College English
Friday 01/07/2011, 13:09

Hm
just one more little thing,
who's the ilustrator's of Victoria???
12/63
Divine Hunter - Hero Português
Friday 01/07/2011, 13:34

I THINK THIS REALESE ISNT AS BAD AS IT LOOKS... LETS SEE:

- Stiko - 8/3 protection power / +8 attack - The 8 power is excellent on a 3* and his ability makes his power even more undefeatable because on the power manipulation clan (All Stars) there’s not one single card that can beat him on single pillz battle, actually he can win to any card from that clan with one less pillz because of his bonus excpect Staley I think. While his 3 damage might not make much of a difference I think hes a good card that might have a place in many Junkz decks. (Finally one more 3* good enough to be used in a Junkz deck.) OVERALL - 8.5/10 - He’s damage screws a bit the card but the rest makes up.

- Victoria – 7/2 stop – 3 opp. power min.1 (people are saying) / +2 damage – This card is of course considered average for me and was the only one who I didn't appreciated that much. She might have a place in your elo deck together with Nahomi to give you a boost when you're up against Roots or GHEIST that are normally common during theire weeks.
Since most of the time her power isn’t activated and if theres only one SOA ability card in your opp deck and you still cant manipulate the field precisely and good enough to make the cards ending up fighting each other you might not like this card that much. Without her power she's a normal 7/4 still with an high damge for a 2* but with nothing to help her win. If you want her 4 damage theres better cards Wardog or Dean mainly. OVERALL - 7/10 – Might see
13/63
Awesoe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 01/07/2011, 13:50

UR has done a really good job on the 'Advert' for the new characters, has a lot more movement then just eye blinking!
14/63
aman8912 - Hero - *Freedom Fighters* English
Friday 01/07/2011, 15:05

Glad Rescue got a new card but how about some berserk Vortex since they actually need it
15/63
RazeR_WMD - Guru English
Friday 01/07/2011, 15:36

I am disapointed - first of the cards( it seems the only good card is the Rescue with great art other arent good enough) secong for that they didnt released Jungo and Bangers ( 2 of my favoutite clans)
i hope next week we will have Berzerk Jungo banger and Skeelz or Vortex we will see
16/63
TechnicalFoul - Veteran English
Friday 01/07/2011, 16:06

Well, after the Leader of the Berzerk gets released, anything will seem lame in comparison, and I'm not a fan of any of these clans besides. That said, let me just echo everyone complimenting Gordon's art. He is truly pro, and I don't even play Rescue.
17/63
Twisted DIm - Veteran - Dragões Imortais Português
Friday 01/07/2011, 17:24

Gordon Artwork
18/63
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 01/07/2011, 17:58

All these cards have great art. And....
Would prefer confidence to courage for the Rescue it might put a dent in "old" play styles.
Ulu Watu now have 3 stop bonus and 3 stop ability cards er 4 stop bonus
19/63
imari - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 01/07/2011, 19:39

Where are the berserk I mean there the ones who need cards. As of right now there are only six decent cards: Taylor, Vivian, Beef is ok, Cortez, Revok , and Gus. I mean the least they could have done was release six cards by just adding two decent berserk so I can create a deck that's ok with them. I. Understand that they want to build up the excitment and not just release all the beserks good cards at once but atleast give people enough ok ones to make a deck for now.
20/63
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 01/07/2011, 20:43

Great releases,but again im going to have to kick up a campaign for cards like nutty and griffinmor to be released

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals