ELO X-Periment

ELO X-Periment
Wednesday 27/07/2011, 14:35
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
58 messages
ELO X-Periment
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Wednesday 27/07/2011, 14:35

This summer we made a special event for you ! Not only will you be able to measure your ELO talents to those of the best toppers, but at each game phase YOU will chose which characters put on the ban list or take away from it. This will be the occasion for everyone to see how the presence or absence of some characters would affect the metagame. So Don’t hesitate for a second and join us on the ELO X-Periment !!
« Previous123456Next »

51/58
Java_LD - Veteran - Ark of Blizzite English
Friday 29/07/2011, 08:25

Ban ELO! it's a pointless type.
52/58
KRKN - Senior - Bulgaria English
Friday 29/07/2011, 08:45

Why is Don so famous? *cough* lol
53/58
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 29/07/2011, 08:54

One tip for future events like this, leave applications open for a week, then randomly kick players until you have only 500 left, less chance of people feeling slighted about not being able to apply, while still being able to have only 500 players. (yes it might be more work, but less complaining customers, and yes UR players are your customers)

secondly I dont think this will applied to ELO anytime soon, mostly cause it will show most of these cards are banned for a reason.

And finally, how can you possibly claim 500 people are a decent enough group to evaluate such an experiment, especially 500 very active people from mostly 1 side of the ocean? the way this event accepted participants, the group of players isn't a collection of all types of people playing ELO and UR, but mostly one big chunck of the same. Hence it is useless as an experiment, and will only serve to give 3 already rich players a very expensive Cr, if this was your goal to begin with congrats, if you wanted to test something, rethink and start over

I can do science me
54/58
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 29/07/2011, 18:15

@DarkEagle

I don't think they planned on rich getting richer, but as of now there isn't much of a better carrot to attract players. I mean, who here wouldn't want a Big 5 in their collection.
55/58
Skrachmo Wax - Legend - Western Atlantic Subterfuge English
Tuesday 02/08/2011, 00:03

The more charachters you ban the more you'll have to ban. Uranus for example is only unfair because every other high damage charachter "HAS BEEN BANNED"
Begin the no ban for fairness campaign. Caelus will once again rule.
UNban for truth and competition.
56/58
IllusionDz - Veteran English
Thursday 04/08/2011, 10:45

Invisible
57/58
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in Urban English
Sunday 14/08/2011, 12:01

58/58
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in Urban English
Sunday 14/08/2011, 12:02

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals