Return of Kenny?

Return of Kenny?
Sunday 21/10/2012, 11:24
Ken HK - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Return of Kenny?
Ken HK - Master - - Nightmare International -English - Sunday 21/10/2012, 11:24

Just a suggestion, since Kenny gone Cr, there are Cr cards that returned with new status or ability.
I believe many people love Kenny so much that also wish for another none Cr card for him.
How would anyone like the Idea of Reborn Phoenix?
Ability such as Defeat: +Life would be great on the new Kenny.
For example, 8 Power 6 Damage, Defeat: +3 Life Ability.
Feel free to show your opinion by commenting here, supportive comments are greatly appreciated.

2/9
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 11:44

It's a good idea all in all, but the stats need a bit of tweaking.
3/9
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 12:21

Replacement is already there and goes by name Cutey
4/9
Kill Me Fast - Senior - - Nightmare International - English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 13:41

I think its a very great idea and the staffs should really think about it
i think he means return as in Kiki Cr and Kiki not replacement
and Cutey sux
may be stats can go 8 Power 5 Damage more reasonable like Nistarok
5/9
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 16:56

I like the idea. How about giving a reborn Kenny a great Heal instead of LPD, giving him stats similar to Eddie? I know Heal is an odd choice for Nightmare, but in this case, it would be symbolic of a regenerative ability....

I guess an alternative would be letting him keep LPD, but making him a Ielena replacement. She's not quite ELO-playable.
6/9
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 19:12

I wonder if they would bring Kenny back in a different clan. Example: the Skeelz help Kenny recover his health and control of his powers. He then goes against Ielena for what she had done to him.
7/9
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 22:21

The thought occurred to me as well... Or maybe even have him come back stronger than ever, and dethrone Ielena to become the new NM clan Leader (Ielena would then have to go CR, of course.)

...I wonder if Glorg 's loyalty could be bought with a sock...
8/9
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 22/10/2012, 02:49

Nah,they did returning before with Kiki Rass and Berserkgirl and the hype was good and all,but the cards generally sucked overall(dspite two being better than the others and the other one being a collosal fail) .If anything,i would rather that the newer Rass Berserkgirl and Kiki be completely erased and re-released as new characters with the same stats.

Plus,you take away the aura and lore of a card by bringing it back,so it's better to let history remain history.

Let's save that potential epic heal card of the Nightmare for the future for an epic new character so that it too,may be remembered as fondly as Kenny Cr once was,and i think that originality is something that everyone can agree with.
9/9
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/10/2012, 23:01

The only Crs which have non Cr versions are a few really old cards. They havent done it for the last 3-4 years so its no longer a normal thing (i don't even think it was a normal thing when it happened in the past).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals