Click here if you forgot your password.

UR and Music

UR and Music
Saturday 11/05/2013, 03:19
yaoihuntresse - Colossus English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
UR and Music
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Saturday 11/05/2013, 03:19

I came across this song and I felt like if the Berzerk had a theme, it would be this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFoZbTB3YMc

It does bring an interesting idea what would other Clans theme sound like. I remember when Vortex was released, there was some music played when they showed the banner from the front page (which was rather nice). And this could work for the Montanas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTjJAM2dQk8
« Previous12Next »

2/18
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 06:18

Good find Way better than the generic Urban battle music we have right now, I think. I had a song for Nightmare two years ago, I'll see if I can remember it.
3/18
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 06:27

That would be a good idea ._.
4/18
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 08:58

I think Peter Gabriel's, "Big" works pretty well with the Uppers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxxKsRK1xVs). It satirizes the materialism and extravagance of the high and mighty while giving a feeling of the bigness of their lifestyle.
5/18
Alhalish - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 09:27

Uppers - Kanye West "Power"
Montana - TlLove Song from The Godfather
Berzerk - Let The Bodies Hit the Floor
La Junta - Sick Puppies "You're Going Down"
Rescue - Skillet "Hero"
Polit (the Government) - Living Color "Cult of Personality"
Skeelz - Adelitas Way "A New Day"

....Yeah, my taste in music is rather awful.
6/18
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 10:11

Avicii's Levels goes well with Junkz, I think.
7/18
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 11:36

UR should hire Hans Zimmer to do their sound tracks.
8/18
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 15:17

Junkz- any dubstep
Roots - bob marley offcourse
fpc - everybody was kung fu fighting nananananaaa XD
Uppers- any music brought out lately
Berzerk - metal
Pussycats, spice girls/ pussycat dolls
Sentinel. the police
9/18
aysegul.gor - Imperator English
Monday 13/05/2013, 15:31

I think it would be nice if every clan had their own battle music, just like how each one has its own background showing a vista of its territory during fights. Each Fantasy Rivals faction has its own music as well as its own background, so why not do the same thing here?
10/18
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Monday 13/05/2013, 23:39

"I think it would be nice if every clan had their own battle music, just like how each one has its own background showing a vista of its territory during fights. Each Fantasy Rivals faction has its own music as well as its own background, so why not do the same thing here?"

I fully agree with this. However UR has a huge amount of clans compared to FR, and giving all of them their own theme.... I say that's both too time consuming and I fear it would be mediocre.

What I'd prefer is quality over quantity. Just have 1 excellent main theme and remix this song for the various factions. The Nightmare theme would have an ominous pipe organ, Junkz would get DJ music with scratches and all, Uppers could go the classical route, La Junta would sound REALLY LOUD AND PATRIOTIC, Ulu Watu would be typical Hawaian music and Montana... I don't have to tell ya what a Mafia theme would sound like, do I? I do? Jeepers, go watch Godfather you darn cavedweller!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals