A Growing Multi-Culteral Guild:We shall eliminate our foes with brute strength and the best tactics. We shall wipe the other guilds out with our power. We will become surpreme! *Min lvl 25 required To Join!
Strength In Numbers
Requirments to join:
1) minimum lvl 25 +
2) option to wear world flag in profile but is prefered: to unite our multi culteral guild as one under the worlds flag!
3) must be an active reguler playing member
1) Play in internal tournaments with low cost entry fees to play to win ctz and (r) , (u), (cr) cards
2) meet and represent in the same guild with great members of this game
3)build your battle points, cards, and experiance amognst your members.
4) contribute to a great growing multi-culteral guild- in 2-3 months we have gone from rank 2200 to rank 80 we are currently sitting in the top 100 for guild/rank and moving up constantly!
5) great communication and help from all fellow guild members! + bonuses and perks!
Hey guys i used to be with the snakepit but that didnt work out i then made my own guild that didnt work out and i postulated to cops and control Freaks that didnt worh either so i really need a guild that does tourneys and that have people who are constantly on. i am a lvl 26 i do Uppers, Montana, geist, and Ulu Watu. so plz if any one needs me plz ask. i really want to join a guild.
i would really like if you choose to be in this guild. it doesn't matter what language you speak. You are here yo have fun and so am i.
Welcome to zodiac remembrance.
just request to be in this guild and mail me witha reason why you wan to join.
It's your choice, you have the power. see you later
I just started playing today and have a question. I have a card that has Attack 8 Power 1. If it attacks another character successfully how many damage will it do to that character? What i want to know is how can i find out how much max damage a character can do.
Hello, I would like to try the Java version, but when i click the button at the bottom it just opens up a new page witha different looking graphic and thats it. And it appears at the top of a page a banner would show up be inside the banner is the flash version of the game. Anytips on fixing this? I do have the most up to date Java that i can get.
Also, I see alot of players with EVO in their names, either in the front or back of it. What exactly does this Mean? Are they just trying to be cool by Putting EVO in the name or does it actually stand for something?
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.