Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11702 subjects - 75496 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...531532533534535536...585586Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 16/05/07

1 message
English Blaze Master - subject is closed
Treason, The Urban Knights (no names will be mentioned) hacked into one of the Destiny Defenders Admins and destroyed The Destiny Defenders, now the Arival of the DESTINY HEROES will need all the help they can get to once and for all DESTROY the Urbanknights.

Former Destiny Defenders and not we need you, so please help, Help us WIN the WAR!
1 message
English Goffernipples - subject is closed
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=23619
Join us so we may be the best guild on here
All we aim for if #1
First 3 members will be temp admins and once we get running the best players may become admin
Tuesday 15/05/07

1 message
English 0JessBoy - subject is closed
Hey jw if you would like to join our guild Australian Invasion

link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=21300

just a small guild atm but hope to grow larger with every Australian member we recruit

have a look and if you like what you see PM me back

Cheers,JessBoy
1 message
English UrbanRivalKing - subject is closed
I want to build up an army that can defeat every other country and prove that the uk are always the best. Everyone from the UK are welcome with people from everywhere else not so welcome. Apply from UK and your in. Outside the UK and maybe. LET THE UNITED KINGDOM RULE ALL
1 message
English XC 1984 - subject is closed
I need recruits for my guild so we can fight and train plus i hold tornaments as well please join
3 messages
English JimNNail - subject is closed
Hey guys I'm a noob at this game but I'm going to give it a shot. My wife will be using my account here to. She plays card games to. I would like to make friends here that will help us get good at this game or maybe join a clan or a guild if there are any here.
3 messages
English quter - subject is closed
Alowing any lvl group 6 or above no lvl 5 any one that is on the guild has to be on the friends list so we can trade cards an such . The best thing is not only are we a great kick butt guild there is also a band named the foo fighters. so join and a great well known guild.
1 message
English astr0boy14 - subject is closed
Recruiting anyone from any country...
Knows how to speak ENGLISH...
Good Gamer....
Monday 14/05/07

1 message
English ID-Baista - subject is closed
What Country are you from? We don't care, we accept anyone from any country! Our guild consists of all countries and are recruiting anyone, JOIN NOW!
1 message
English Blaze Master - subject is closed
Calling all Australians please join the destiny defenders, We accept any level and yeah, need people to become a good guild, we would prefer Lv 10 and higher but dont reaaly care what level, if your atleast a lv 5 your welcome so please join us please, please please
1 message
English Dustybuckets - subject is closed
Join open to anyone
Sunday 13/05/07

1 message
English doomkitty - subject is closed
We are accepting everyone who applis.
2 messages
English pa-kilkowski - subject is closed
(*bijou*) needs you to join. it doesnt matter how bad you are, even if you're incredible, this guild is looking for anyone to join ASAP
- kegan_anreda
1 message
English redakha - subject is closed
Hello
I invite all the active players who have more level 15 has to join our guild based on the fair play or there is a super environment and a hyper forum .
clik here :
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=6716
2 messages
English sarge009 - subject is closed
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=22667

We are the protectors of Clint City, planning to make it abuse free and are looking for rare cards. We accept anyone over a mere level 10. Join today!
1 message
English pranksterz - subject is closed
=-{N.w.O}-= We are a newly founded australian guild and are currently recruiting new members so if you are looking for a new guild then join =-{N.w.O}-=
1 message
English pyromainiac - subject is closed
Hey im new here and i need some help on : getting credits? and other things like that
4 messages
English astr0boy14 - subject is closed
We are looking for mroe apostles from the country of Phlippines... only those who are level 13 and above and has a strong and uncommon cards... please reply to this subject if interested... thank you
1 message
English MetaX - subject is closed
My clan is looking for some members, I have had this guild before but noone entered, everyone is welcome as long as you are lvl 10 or higher. Chill members from across the world come hang with us.
Saturday 12/05/07

1 message
English DARK JELERO - subject is closed
We are open to anyone that plays out their games and wants to help each other out and just to have a good time

« Previous12...531532533534535536...585586Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals