Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11775 subjects - 76255 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...532533534535536537...588589Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 29/05/07

1 message
English globeragon - subject is closed
Urban lords are now recruiting any level!
1 message
English ID-Baista - subject is closed
What Country are you from? We don't care, we accept anyone from any country! Our guild consists of all countries and are recruiting anyone, JOIN NOW!
9 messages
English Liquid Evo - subject is closed
Well, first of all, I' m looking for a guild atm, And wondering if anyone would like to accept me (preferably a UK clan)

Second, My friend, Needed one of my cards called Eyrton. So I decided I should open up a private sell and sell it to him. All of a sudden when I opened it, He had already brought the card. So now I tried to take Eryton off the private sales and back into my deck. But for some reason, I could not find the option and now I kinda want Eryton back.
So this is how I got stuck and couldn't take Eryton off the private sales. If you could show me / tell me or if theres a way to get him, I would be greatful

Thx for your time!
Liquid
2 messages
English LilKing - subject is closed
Hoe do you read your messages
3 messages
English pokon lover - subject is closed
Why are there alot of players with the same pic.when i play i see whole room has same pic.only few dont.
2 messages
English t-dog - subject is closed
can anyone tell me how to delete a guild plz and thankxs
Monday 28/05/07

10 messages
English pokemasrt - subject is closed
I need a guild to join
1 message
English Unkle Juggalo - subject is closed
Well then here we are in Clint City with a Clown Clan of Scrub Ninjas just for you to join and make great come on in we'll fire up a doob and kill us some haters.
4 messages
English POX4ur - subject is closed
Im new here. Hi everbody
Saturday 26/05/07

2 messages
English Elsman - subject is closed
Did someone notice how Python resemble Solid Snake?? Cool!!! (the stance at lvl 4 it's the same XD)
2 messages
Português X-Thuga-X - subject is closed
Who know's the ability of Berserkgirl Cr Aldebaran Cr and General Cr?

Thnx
1 message
English Red Fury - subject is closed
The Undercover Devils is all about having fun. We help each other out by training and fighting. We have a cool name. Join my guild. You won't regret it!!
1 message
English moneyguinea - subject is closed
Our guild is very new we need members we just only have 2 members if interested to join plz come foward
we really need new members ......OUR GUILD WILL BE THE BEST IN URBAN-RIVALS SOMEDAY
Friday 25/05/07

1 message
English astr0boy14 - subject is closed
Recuirements:
> above level 15
> Always participate on Daily Tournaments
> Has a good deck
> good stratedgy
1 message
English Crazy1ed - subject is closed
come join the fun and have a good time
Thursday 24/05/07

1 message
English KatZz_999 - subject is closed
I'm happy to invite you all to join my new guild...
Freedom, honour, and respect are the words that would define it.
I accepte any levels, but only fair players, people who respect other players.
I'm personally fed up with shamefull players who uses stupidly the fair play of EVO players to win matches during tournaments... if you're one of those pass by... if not you are welcome... any nationality as long as you can write english or french...
Postulate here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=25993
2 messages
English 0 GOAT - subject is closed
Yes, we want you to join our ever growing guild. we will shelter you from the elements and some other charitable stuff...

"but good sir, what are the [i] Urban Knights [/i] about?"

Good question. This is what our description states:

"Fellow knights of the street come join the new order
we are back and any one can join.
no players refused
we are sick of the monarchs of destiny thinking they rule so come join and lets take them down a peg"

Well that sums it all up. so "fellow Knights" come join us.
5 messages
English wandai - subject is closed
Hi! Im new in here..could you guys give any tips?
btw, im from Malaysia and just played this game today..

Thanks in advance..
Wednesday 23/05/07

4 messages
English Silver River - subject is closed
Welcome those who wish to join. Zodiac Remembrance is for those who just want to have fun and learn new things. This guild is not for those who are rude and don't treat every player with the respect the need. Welcome to zodiac remembrance.
2 messages
English TB-FF37920 - subject is closed
a new guild seeking others without a guild,togeather we can grow and becomea force to rival any and all other guilds .excepting lvs 10 and up.i will need other ppl to help with the guild so if any one is intrested come check it out...

« Previous12...532533534535536537...588589Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals