Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11687 subjects - 75252 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...534535536537538539...584585Next »       search the message board

Saturday 21/04/07

5 messages
English critter269 - subject is closed
Join my guild ....rock..... you have to be at least a level 9 and you have to speak english
14 messages
English Darkefreet - subject is closed
I want to join a giuld that speaks english! but I have some questiions what is a guild good for and how do you join a guild?

//Dark
1 message
Español SKR drx1977 - subject is closed
Buscando guild de habla hispana alguien invitame!!
2 messages
English DezRaynd - subject is closed
I just started yesterday but I think ive gotten the hang of the game (lvl 10 on the second day, is that strange?)

This guild I made won't really be focused on getting the best ranking or whatever, I want it more to be a place for people to help each other out and teach tactics and such. Nobody here w3ill force you to make the guild a high ranker because the point is to have fun and to learn

I want players that have good sportsmanship, open to members, not demanding, and hopefully, speak English (lol)

I'd like to think of our goal as being Philanthropists, we help each other out and help those who ask for it, even if they aren't part of the guild

Remember, Dios Animo means "thunder heart" because we'll electrify everyone with the heart of a true warrior!
Friday 20/04/07

4 messages
English 5961 - subject is closed
Hi everyone, i have just returned to playing the game and looking for a british guild (doesn't have to be all british members). hope to hear from you soon
1 message
English sgtstatic - subject is closed
Just wanted to say Hello to everyone, and thanks for letting me join the guild. I am from the USA, Arkansas to be exact. I am always looking for fun and I hope I can be an asset to the guild. Thanks again.
1 message
English Mr Pibbles - subject is closed
Hello every one i am recruiting for my new team called Jokers, and the purpose of this guild is to be the best guild in America and then if we get good enough the whole world. But to fufill the purpose i need men. men that i could trust, men who know what there doing, and men who whant to be known in this game. So i need YOU!!! to be part of this wonderfull new team!!!!!!
sincerly, Mr J
Thursday 19/04/07

2 messages
English llruffrosell - subject is closed
Guyzz good day i need some active players here filipino playersss... tulungan niyo ako sa pag paparami nang members and battle pointzz.. join me here in our guild thankss and god bless
Wednesday 18/04/07

1 message
English superman0408 - subject is closed
I have made a guild for americans only when it is created will all strong and great american fighters join please
it is called the americans
3 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
What's is the purpose of two dark corners rooms? is one for the lower levels or what...? i really want to know, please tell me...
1 message
English mikiy - subject is closed
Hi [om] | P0w3r is a new guild and we are currently looking for new players so if you wish to join to apply to the guild and we will accept you

have fun gaming!
Tuesday 17/04/07

5 messages
English critter269 - subject is closed
The title says it all
1 message
Română mosu_bebe - subject is closed
New guild is out, join mosu_bebe guild, dosen't mather the raise,her color,the panths that you are wearing, everybody can join my "tribe"
Monday 16/04/07

7 messages
English 0 Wiivja - subject is closed
You must be active in forum. And you must speak English.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=12018
2 messages
English DanTheTimid - subject is closed
Hihi == The requirements to join are that you have a cute female avatar. Can be you, your girlfriend, or just some random anime girl you think looks cool. If your a guy or girl it doesn't matter as long as you use a girl avatar. Primary language of the guild will be english, though I know some espanol. Also your deck should include atleast one female card, doesn't have to be a pussy cat, but we are the pleasure bunnies after all.

Typical guild benifits, guild members help train and give playing advice to each other, give other members better deals on cards they need, etc.

Oh and this is just meant to be a fun guild, don't make it into anything peverted. I have a sense of humor but if you harrass me or any members you will get the boot.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=12725
3 messages
English DawgPound - subject is closed
Hello guys..

if you want to have fun and no guild yet..please feel free to join my GUILD..

DawgPound..where all dawgs stay
Sunday 15/04/07

1 message
Sorry heres the link to the jokershttp ://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=13895
1 message
Hey i am recruiting for the guild Jokers. Anyone who is intrested take a look at it. the first one who register will become adminastrators. You have to be a lvl 10 or higher to join so i know that youre serious about the game.
3 messages
English Collector_HM - subject is closed
This sucks i bought Frank the day he came out for 1450 he now sells for 250 y is it doing this

« Previous12...534535536537538539...584585Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals