Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11775 subjects - 76236 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...550551552553554555...588589Next »       search the message board

Saturday 09/12/06

1 message
ελληνικά Mentekas - subject is closed
Raiding party is our name...plz come to make it great
8 messages
English Lighthart - subject is closed
Hello... this is Lighthart, an indonesian people..
i'm recruiting any new member that pass requirement below
- loyal
- can speak in english
- have good attitude n behavior
- help others

Pro player not use drugs!!!

if you feel you're the right person just click link below... see u soon!

(*~"True*duELisT"~*)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=4202
Friday 08/12/06

6 messages
English Baahaa - subject is closed
To reduce the amount of guild's maybe guild wars can be made..this would be where the owner of the guild picks certain players and the opposing guild picks their players and go out in a war loser gets their guild deleted.
2 messages
English Collector_HM - subject is closed
I NEED THE BEST PEOPLE WHO WANT TO JOIN ONLY JOIN IF YOU HAVE 1000 BATTLE POINTS JUST FIND "THE ONE!! "
1 message
English 6Warriorsc - subject is closed
Am looking for players over the level of thirteen for my guild. its name is urban rivals destructors. we look to strive forwards in this game and need support. friends are invited to come to.
join us at http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=4111 and be part of the revalation
Thursday 07/12/06

20 messages
Español AOD-EVOPOCHO - subject is closed
I´ve got an idea why dont you people create a contest or tourney to let players or could be a Guildtournament to create a character,
to design a card I guess It woul be just great!....Don´t you think??
let the players be more part of the game.......
Still waiting for my Nightmare broken card...so here it goes.....
Name : PUMPKINHEAD
4 stars
Power.7
Damage:4
Ability All nightmares in play(your oponent and your´s) gain 2 Damage
My dream come true!!!
2 messages
English Corbcorb - subject is closed
I am looking for players over the level of thirteen for my guild. its name is urban rivals destructors. we look to strive forwards in this game and need support. friends are invited to come to.
join us at http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=4111 and be part of the revalation
14 messages
English Ji Nius - subject is closed
-reDux- is an English based Guild, but all nationalities are welcome.

I'm unable to accomodate non-english speaking players at the moment (mainly because I only speak English ), but I hope to rectify this in the future.

Co-operation is the rule:
Swapping tactics, advice on decks, inter-Guild competion and EVOing is the main aim of this Guild, the better we become as a Guild, the better we become individually and vice versa.

With all due respect, only players over Level 10 will be accepted (unless you can impress me. I will monitor players progress ).

One other rule... in Tournaments, there are no rules!

I have spent a lot of money on Urban Rivals (check out how many cards I own), so I hope you realise that I intend -reDux- to be a long-lasting, and respected Guild.

I hope to see you soon

Ji Nius
1 message
ελληνικά Mentekas - subject is closed
We are a clan with many nationalities and we comunicate in english..
if you are active player you are welcome to our clan
our clan name is KO FIGHTERS
Wednesday 06/12/06

13 messages
English Vitae - subject is closed
K, I can't find this anywhere in the instructions. What criteria is used to determine how many hits on a player happens after the players character is knocked out? I've pumped all my pills into fury and power on my 8 damage character, killed the other players character in the 2nd hit on the 2nd round and I just hit the other player ONCE. then they turn around, dump 1 pill into a 2 damage character and get 5 hits on ME!??! How does this all work? I've lost matches where 3 of my cards won, but because they had 1 more hit on me, i've lost.

Thanks for the help.
Tuesday 05/12/06

Monday 04/12/06

2 messages
English LawietNear - subject is closed
Hello ppl,I would like you all to join my guild : Crysis Fighterz.Join me and my cousin(Raider_EVO) as we join forces and become the number one guild in Urban-Rivals!!!!I would thank those who will be joinin or have joined my guild.If you didnt wanna join,or you already ARE in a guild,I would still thank you for reading this.^______^
3 messages
English jimbobjam - subject is closed
Im just wondering... with her ability... well why would anyone actualy want to go second?
Sunday 03/12/06

5 messages
English happy feet - subject is closed
I will lead u to victoryANGELS RULX
Saturday 02/12/06

6 messages
English The Unkown - subject is closed
~-Untouchables-~
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=3746

We need more members come here an will tell you everything you need to know about the game.
We got answers for you questions.
An we will help you become the best.We Accept anyone.
7 messages
English Magnum357 - subject is closed
Sometimes i caught alot of cash so if i ever get more than a thousand my best guild member gets a free card so watch out it might be you.
3 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
Ulu watu's are my next enemies yet....they already got tanaereva,Wee Lee,Nanook and even Gaia....too much powerful
Friday 01/12/06

2 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
I didn't know that the topic of my previous post was that widely debated, i'm glad you told me, so now i won't ask again
4 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
How could my dj Korr with bonus 8 attack lose to noodile with nothing?
Thursday 30/11/06

4 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
Hi All!
URTournament.org has had a face lift and new features added. An encyclopedia with all the UR information is available (still being updated) and chat forums are available for inter guild chats and such. Have a look and register if you haven't had an email sent to you for your old URT account.

« Previous12...550551552553554555...588589Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals