Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11723 subjects - 75681 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...552553554555556557...586587Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 14/11/06

2 messages
English DIGDEON17 - subject is closed
even if i dont buy credits can i still buy cards from other players and not just from the market
11 messages
English MisterMoo - subject is closed
How many Simalarities can you find between UR and real world/movie references?

Montana=Tony Montana from scarface

Morphun=Morpheus from the Matrix

Bodenpower=Baden Powell, founder of Boy Scouts

Don=the Godfather

Cell=Gollum, from LOTR

Matthew=generic hippy
1 message
English Bishop4869 - subject is closed
How do you get a elephant into Safeway?
...you take the 'E' out of safe,... and there is no 'F' in way.
1 message
English jakesterdude92 - subject is closed
I have no idea really how to play and the random things happening and how to use or getr cards soo yea im getting really mad at all of the people who beat me cuzz they are tottall ass holes about it and i love women
9 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
Wouldn't it be cool with a card that had the ability to cancel the opponents pillz? L
Monday 13/11/06

9 messages
English CitizenHK - subject is closed
I wana know somethin... are the leaders related to clans? well it doenst make any difference but just wana kno

Ashigaru > Fan Pi Clang
Timber > Roots ?
Hugo maybe Montana?
Ambre looks like undead.. i mean Nightmare to me
1 message
English Zubbus - subject is closed
This game could do with a chat channel, which apparently it does not have. Is there an unnofficial one tho? Or any big guild with a guild channel out there? That would be close enough for me.
2 messages
English Jeggededge - subject is closed
Is there any way in a fight to get more then a little amount of money? is there a way to get 100 or even 50
Sunday 12/11/06

1 message
English LeGibb - subject is closed
Ive created an all british guild and im looking for applicants...im also lookin for quality NOT quantity...please send your applications
Saturday 11/11/06

1 message
English ManInBlack - subject is closed
Quality is better than quantity. To prove it I've created this guild. We will conquer the weak guilds and we will be in the top. Rules: 1)need to be at least level 20, 2)play this game regulary, 3)play ELO , 4)add GD to your name. That's all. Now you can join
8 messages
English Dompa - subject is closed
They say when you buy something at the shop you can sell your cards.I did that and i stil cant sell my cards.please help me
2 messages
English leon91 - subject is closed
How do i get more cards?????
Friday 10/11/06

3 messages
English Min137 - subject is closed
I'm now part of World(other) nation, is it possible to change where the nation? I do move around a fair bit.

Thanks
6 messages
English Bosno - subject is closed
How do you change from senior to master etc, cause i'm level 12 and i'm senior but some other that are also lvl 12 are master?!
14 messages
English Conn79 - subject is closed
Why the hell do people take like 15 minutes to choose between 4 stinken cards?
1 message
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
I think the messages should be placed under the inbox/message list rather than over, because it's really inconvenient and annoying.!
4 messages
English DIGDEON17 - subject is closed
Why is the new Kiki is weaker than the Kiki Cr
Thursday 09/11/06

8 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
Just saw the new art in the Market. I'm wondering does Clint have any plans of making paper cards like MTG maybe with the ability to give up your cyber cards for a paper cards mailed to you?

Just wondering.
1 message
English Greebo EVO - subject is closed
Is there anything I can do, they were working earlier today, but now it's just a blank screen.
3 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
Well i now see people like da-bigvi are "moderators"...how do players get to be like them?and what do they do?

« Previous12...552553554555556557...586587Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals