Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11690 subjects - 75288 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...561562563564565566...584585Next »       search the message board

Monday 18/09/06

5 messages
English Coure - subject is closed
Can people make their minds up on EVO plz, I just played someone who thinks it is that the first 2 cards that they play should have 6pillz on them, other people argue over who should play 1st, and as for the ones who just don't play EVO when they have it in their names, just annoying. Either make it a set rule within the coding, or scrap it
10 messages
English Dr.Ido - subject is closed
Attention everyone! A message from outer space was received today by Nobrocybix. Experts say they cannot reveal anything before next Monday. More details soon...
Sunday 17/09/06

2 messages
English DD_Daviiiid - subject is closed
What is Malmoth's ability ?
4 messages
English TouchMeSoftly - subject is closed
Eye-berserk has challenged you to a battle.
Confirmed.
My cards
Charlie Tanaereva Gabrielle Yayoi

Eye-berserk has Left the battle. LOL? ranked 11th elo nice!
6 messages
English 0TurinhoEVO - subject is closed
Which is the formula for winning/lossing points when playing in elo mode? is there some bonus for a KO?
5 messages
English duratan - subject is closed
I cant play in the tournement, i try but nothing shows up, i installed flash but it still didnt work, and someone help me?
3 messages
English chris hardy - subject is closed
Hey im startin a gang called that flyin renecvks if u want to join u got to beat me if ur a benner come when ur up a level by the way im free from chris hardy(Leader AND CREATOR OF REDNECKS)
3 messages
English Oldrepublican - subject is closed
Need a partner to lev up some cards
1 message
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
A new article has been posted to the Clint City Ledger!

Keep in touch with all the news that's fit AND not fit to print about your favorite city.
Saturday 16/09/06

2 messages
Português CBUR - Admin - subject is closed
Is there a easier way to get new cards instead playing tournaments?
and is a good way sell ur leveled cards and buy new ones without level or something like that? can someoen share ur experience
2 messages
English fefinoEo - subject is closed
It is 8;09 terny jest started and naw i am froze inmy 1st battle date is 9/15. any chance i can git my clint anny way?
4 messages
English Rebooth - subject is closed
Can I ask? What 's with the Letters beside the characters when ever we post a the name of char here in the Message Board?
like for example Nobrocybix (C) Ambre(R)
7 messages
English LazyHorse - subject is closed
I just fought a lvl 6 novice with a lvl 2 Scarlett in his deck. I looked up his name on the player rankings and noticed that he joined May of this year, and that he has never purchased credits so he can't even trade on the market. I'm just curious if Scarlett was just retired in the last few months, so that this little novice is just lucky or something.
2 messages
English PTD}badazs - subject is closed
VERY CONFUSED?

does it form by itself? or do u have to activate it...i am hearing it every where,i am completiely lost pplz..thnks 4 heping if u do
6 messages
English PTD}badazs - subject is closed
On a card it ussually says how much it is worth by average Clintz well why is Vickie like Avg price : 69625 Clintz
when i try to sell it and i get like 200 from both katie - private......i don't get that?

isn't it rare....
1 message
English new001 - subject is closed
I hate time wasters....fine them
10 messages
English Kupofather - subject is closed
Anyone else notice how remarkably simliar they look?
Friday 15/09/06

1 message
English Eldimari - subject is closed
I was wondering if there is any fast way to gain levels?
i was looking to get to 20 so i oculd do elo mode and i am about 15
6 messages
English Saminabox - subject is closed
Is there anyway to get credits without paying for them?
can some1 sponsor me please?
2 messages
Português Drogba00 - subject is closed
What is courage and strike back?

« Previous12...561562563564565566...584585Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals