Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11725 subjects - 75692 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...562563564565566567...586587Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 20/09/06

1 message
English Fraggle - subject is closed
Hello,

The US phone number to call for 70 credits has changed today.
In general, check the numbers on the shop before calling as the numbers might change from time to time.

Fraggle
4 messages
English Atomic1er - subject is closed
I want to know how to make one, can someone please tell me how?
Tuesday 19/09/06

2 messages
English RufusJonz - subject is closed
What i mean by this, is in open play or daily tourney play, i like to use a deck thats like 3/4 or at least 50% non fully evolved --

and i hate when people have stacked decks with like all 5 star fully evolved -- theres no fun it or challenge or strategy

so there should be a way to see what % of a persons deck is fully evolved, or at least request that in who you play
3 messages
Česky cBp_Fojtik - subject is closed
I hope that I was unlucky. But do not change something on mechanismus of winning duels? On last two daily tournaments which I play (Sunday and Monday from 22:30 to 00:00) I was misfortuned. About 75% of dules with low level oponent I lost. May be 6 or 7 times in each tournament I lost with low level opponent, when in main duel oponent have attack about 2 or 3 (power 3 and no pills) against my attack 40 or 50 (power 8 2 and 3 or 4 pills). For time to time, it is luck. But so often, it is little out of probability. Is not some big sanction when fighting low level oponent?
5 messages
Português CBUR - Admin - subject is closed
How do i change it?
23 messages
English ValsioneCL - subject is closed
Think you are good enough? Well, we Elites don't just welcome some fruity tootie "good enough" people, this ain't no after school special, this is THE Elite son, we don't mess around. If you think you got what it takes to be like us, come try joining. Remember, only the best.
1 message
English Rajk - subject is closed
Hey i welcome all of u in my guild that is snake
21 messages
English Me10c - subject is closed
Can i ask why the hell when my character is using more piles then the other one , have more atk then the other one , starts first and etc. why am i loosing 5 out of 6 .. times.
3 messages
English AOD vino man - subject is closed
I Don"t know how, but i am ELO. how do i get out, and if I can should i?
2 messages
Deutsch Goth667- - subject is closed
A german speaking only guild

ich such noch immer leute für die gilde, soweit ich gesehn hab die einzige rein deutsch sprechende gilde
hoffe ihr unterstützt mich
Monday 18/09/06

5 messages
Česky cBp_Fojtik - subject is closed
Your weekly ELO tournament results:

You end up 10th over 416 players with 1330 in ELO
The top player ends up with 1382 in ELO
The Jackpot was 82389 Clintz and you won 246 Clintz!

This is what I get after harp playing in ELO tournament. I investigate in ELO much more energy and time, and get only 246 clintz for 10. place.
May be I was unlucky. I want to ask: there is said that 3 random players among the top 25 gain colector card. And 10 random players among the remaining players gain rare card. Are these 10 random players from top 25 or from all players?
I thing that clintz will be distributed the same way like in every day tournaments.
It is good idea to not give top players really big winnigns - for cheating preventing. But this situation is the other extrem, hard playing withought winning is disgusting.
4 messages
English Sjoerd - subject is closed
Can you have 2 accounts on one ip?
5 messages
Deutsch Jolly Roger - subject is closed
4 New character arrive at CC.
2 for the Sakrohm and 2 for the Sentinel.
NICE

btw isn't kookaburra a kind of australian fishing bird (the largest of theire kind)???
2 messages
English TnC-Macthorpe - subject is closed
I find myself a mite bit peturbed by the new cards for next week. I get where they are from but everything I seem to find is in French. Anyone know of anywhere we can get more info in English and maybe English translations of the comic itself.
5 messages
English Coure - subject is closed
Can people make their minds up on EVO plz, I just played someone who thinks it is that the first 2 cards that they play should have 6pillz on them, other people argue over who should play 1st, and as for the ones who just don't play EVO when they have it in their names, just annoying. Either make it a set rule within the coding, or scrap it
10 messages
English Dr.Ido - subject is closed
Attention everyone! A message from outer space was received today by Nobrocybix. Experts say they cannot reveal anything before next Monday. More details soon...
Sunday 17/09/06

2 messages
English DD_Daviiiid - subject is closed
What is Malmoth's ability ?
4 messages
English TouchMeSoftly - subject is closed
Eye-berserk has challenged you to a battle.
Confirmed.
My cards
Charlie Tanaereva Gabrielle Yayoi

Eye-berserk has Left the battle. LOL? ranked 11th elo nice!
6 messages
English 0TurinhoEVO - subject is closed
Which is the formula for winning/lossing points when playing in elo mode? is there some bonus for a KO?

« Previous12...562563564565566567...586587Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals