Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11715 subjects - 75592 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...565566567568569570...585586Next »       search the message board

Saturday 09/09/06

21 messages
English Laid2Rest - subject is closed
someone tell me how its possible that I fought a card against its own double and i had three pillz on it and they had none and my card still lost....that makes no sense at all
4 messages
English Choo choo-aod - subject is closed
Someone join my Guild the Army of Pinoys if not I'll just go back to my old guild
Friday 08/09/06

3 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
The Clint City Ledger is online on URTournament.org.

The Ledger is the alternative newspaper to the uppity Clint City Times.

The Ledger is also looking for reporters so msg me if your interested.
2 messages
ελληνικά RP-KARKER - subject is closed
PLS TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO SO 'LL BE ABLE TO PURCHSE CHARACTERS WITH OTHER PLAYERS
4 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
Can somebody please explain to me why Vicki Montana has a price tag of 69000 ?
Thursday 07/09/06

4 messages
English das-Deacon - subject is closed
When 2 cards are played who attacks first? cos i notice that even when i play the card first i don't always attack first. is it a random chance?
Wednesday 06/09/06

3 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
I think i speak for more than one person when i suggest that you put a "Loss by default" on anyone who times out a battle on their turn.
2 messages
English Master Spark - subject is closed
Like crushing other players? How about chalenging the Elite and winning? Or do you like to get rid of opponents with one blow? If you are any of these, you are here.
Tuesday 05/09/06

2 messages
English thug_g8 - subject is closed
How do u play theis game
3 messages
Česky Matula8 - subject is closed
Hey people, it may sound stupid but what the hell does that evo means?
1 message
English LazyHorse - subject is closed
Have? That's the one thing about the old market in java that I missed; you can see what abilities a card on sale has before you buy it.
Monday 04/09/06

4 messages
English The Unkown - subject is closed
I am wondering if i dont go on my person for like 1 year or 3 mouths will it get deleted?
Im just curious because i might not be able to go on it for a while since school is opening tommorow for me.
2 messages
English Eldimari - subject is closed
Can ne1 tell me what some of the leaders do or link me to a site that tells me?
1 message
English Laid2Rest - subject is closed
FINALLY MADE IT!!! and hes so bad @ss looking
25 messages
English boy bastos - subject is closed
Good day to everyone. I've been playing for a week now. As of this time, the most important thing i've learned from this game is... "I would rather be lucky than be skilled in playing this game"
Sunday 03/09/06

8 messages
English biduin - subject is closed
I can`t trade cards for example can my friend trade cards with me?(if he`s able to trade)
Saturday 02/09/06

10 messages
English The Unkown - subject is closed
I think there should be a survey that you can take every week to give you about 500 or 300 clintz everytime you take it.
That way it would be a little easier to get clintz.
2 messages
English shitalsm - subject is closed
I am really thankful to urban rival staff as they made a new addition in flags !!! its really feels wonderfull to see our own flag among other flags !!!! Really it makes us feel great !!!! Thanks again !!! and do hope this message gets to you all staff others who is involed in this system !!!
2 messages
Česky cBp_Fojtik - subject is closed
Do not have Morphun the same error which had Bridget? Bridget dïd not give 1 life last round, it was corrected. But Morphun still do not give Pill last turn. And it is very helpful, when you kill last round by KO.
11 messages
Português BodeCBM-EVO - subject is closed
Well i just started this game and now i am lvl 6... since lvl 1i have been making challenges and receiving ones...

I notice that 101% of challenges i receive were from players with 20 lvls then me, giving me no chance of winning. So what is the point of playing ? The producers of this game should show ppls lvls when doing challenges.

« Previous12...565566567568569570...585586Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals