Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11555 subjects - 73084 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...571572573574575576577578Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 01/08/06

1 message
English MiLK.TnC - subject is closed
A few times now i've wanted to send a message to my oppenent <i>after</i> the game has ended (e.g challenge me if you want to play again). would anyone else use this?
2 messages
English trent - subject is closed
My name is Trent; I am brand new at this game. I can't even get it to start. Can anybody help me?
2 messages
English Yuji EVO - subject is closed
In the battle menu how dose it decide ur rivals
2 messages
English bob81 - subject is closed
I'm an italian player... I'm not too sure about buy credits by phone calling... It's 100% sure? And the prices shown are real?
only another thing: i read somewhere that buying credits by phone unlocks something... i don't understand what... can you tell me?
Thanks a lot
Monday 31/07/06

2 messages
Español sorpresa - subject is closed
I Don´t win any card??
3 messages
English MaulingChrist - subject is closed
About how many packs do you have to buy of a type(Action, Cool Attitude, etc) before you have all the cards from each of the sides, or is just a better idea to buy Clintz and then purchase the characters from market?
Sunday 30/07/06

1 message
English Sexy_DeeDee - subject is closed
Chellange me

My names are : Bunny_Love / And Sexy_DeeDee / on Urban Rivals

I'll, accept / unless I, need to go to bed
1 message
English dragonplay - subject is closed
Hey People come and join me,you can talk all you want in ingles and espanol
2 messages
English kolinko - subject is closed
Im pretty new and i kinda need like a mentor to help me out and everything
3 messages
English *TG*chronic - subject is closed
If u become an elo player can u go back to being a normal player. or do u have to stay elo.
Saturday 29/07/06

2 messages
English darth maul - subject is closed
3 messages
English Zubbus - subject is closed
Do I have to click on tournament every time before I challenge to count?
Or does every game in tournament time count for the tournament?
3 messages
English white ninja - subject is closed
How do you become a master from a novice and then go to a guru from a master. ive been fighting a lot trying to see if i can become a guru, but nothing works?
1 message
English the killer dan - subject is closed
Annybody wil by trade candy ....
wie wil candy nog wat ruilen
5 messages
English Hotshot10ras - subject is closed
In order to sell cards in public or private do you have to buy a pack of cards with credits or can you buy the 1000 clintz?
1 message
English Rush N Money - subject is closed
I am tryin to start a guild but i dont know how to get someone into the guild and they don't know how either can anyone help me plz.
P.S. i have the guild made its just getting members in the guild.
18 messages
English Kedanna - subject is closed
So far I've noticed that a lot of people will rather time out, or flat out quit rather then losing. This is really annoying me, and I've noticed its mostly the higher level people doing it. The quitting I don't mind as much because atlest then you don't have to wait like the 5-10 mintues before playing again. It still annoys me that you don't get clints or ranking from it either way, and it happens so offten I wish the people here would make it so if you leave or time out, it counts as a lose.
1 message
English white ninja - subject is closed
Will there always be new cards coming out. if so, how long does it take for new cards to come?
Friday 28/07/06

2 messages
English THEFRANK - subject is closed
I could play this game but now every time I go to play there is just a blank blue screen. Sum1 lemme know what went on.
5 messages
English Zubbus - subject is closed
1) I can't see the description of rank (a la Titan) because it's outside of the window, but underneath the window frame. Does anyone know how I can read about it?

2) I just got 1 credit out of nowhere. No one I referred to could have bought just 10 credits, right? Or do I get 1 for playing in a tournament?

Thank you for help.

« Previous12...571572573574575576577578Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals