Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11563 subjects - 73223 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...572573574575576577578579Next »       search the message board

Saturday 29/07/06

3 messages
English white ninja - subject is closed
How do you become a master from a novice and then go to a guru from a master. ive been fighting a lot trying to see if i can become a guru, but nothing works?
1 message
English the killer dan - subject is closed
Annybody wil by trade candy ....
wie wil candy nog wat ruilen
5 messages
English Hotshot10ras - subject is closed
In order to sell cards in public or private do you have to buy a pack of cards with credits or can you buy the 1000 clintz?
1 message
English Rush N Money - subject is closed
I am tryin to start a guild but i dont know how to get someone into the guild and they don't know how either can anyone help me plz.
P.S. i have the guild made its just getting members in the guild.
18 messages
English Kedanna - subject is closed
So far I've noticed that a lot of people will rather time out, or flat out quit rather then losing. This is really annoying me, and I've noticed its mostly the higher level people doing it. The quitting I don't mind as much because atlest then you don't have to wait like the 5-10 mintues before playing again. It still annoys me that you don't get clints or ranking from it either way, and it happens so offten I wish the people here would make it so if you leave or time out, it counts as a lose.
1 message
English white ninja - subject is closed
Will there always be new cards coming out. if so, how long does it take for new cards to come?
Friday 28/07/06

2 messages
English THEFRANK - subject is closed
I could play this game but now every time I go to play there is just a blank blue screen. Sum1 lemme know what went on.
5 messages
English Zubbus - subject is closed
1) I can't see the description of rank (a la Titan) because it's outside of the window, but underneath the window frame. Does anyone know how I can read about it?

2) I just got 1 credit out of nowhere. No one I referred to could have bought just 10 credits, right? Or do I get 1 for playing in a tournament?

Thank you for help.
1 message
English *TG*chronic - subject is closed
Please tell me how other than them postulating
1 message
How do u make part of your guild name become part of the members in your guilds names.
1 message
I am making a guild called serpents minions go check it out.
8 messages
English TnC-Macthorpe - subject is closed
So now that Nightmare is complete what can we expect? I would like to propose a British clan but then the Americans would want one, then the Canadians, the Aussies, Kiwi's in fact all of our old colonies! However looking at the collection it seems that there are four clans that still haven't got an 'Anti-Nightmare' character. So will we be seeing Fang-Pi, GHIEST, Montana and Uppers this week or next? And what will they be?
Thursday 27/07/06

2 messages
English husky1 - subject is closed
I just realised something if ur cards level up u get a really high amount of points if u wanna win a tournament just play ur deck with cards that are about to level up ull get heaps of points
Wednesday 26/07/06

1 message
English amaziingariiel - subject is closed
I really need to know how to trade ..so get back to me A.S.A.P.
Tuesday 25/07/06

2 messages
English 0-Jade - subject is closed
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/UrbanRivals/
7 messages
English Gabrelle - subject is closed
How long ago?
Monday 24/07/06

1 message
English jimboford - subject is closed
I want 2 get better cards 1 of mine is 11 i always lose 2 jimbojames
Sunday 23/07/06

2 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
Can you implement a toggle that appends an (EVO) to the end of your Screen Name.

Problem is When I change from CitizenKane to CitzenKan_EVO it messes up my invites... because the invite is based of your screen name i.e. http://www.urban-rivals.com/?sponsor=citzenkane.

It's probably easier to change the sponsor link to use the player ID, but I would also like to not have to change my name and keep a it as CitizenKane.
3 messages
English jugmeet - subject is closed
Do some clans have advantage over some because i put ur Rebecca(second version 6 att 3 damage) with 5 pills and a card without pills beat how is that possible and i t was weaker than her 0.o
3 messages
English GideonTrait - subject is closed
I'm a noob and I urgently need to know what I'm doing cause, as of now I have no real idea. Can someone answer the following questions:

Should I only chalenge those of the same level?
How do I make so decent money to buy some decent cards without paying for credits?

I'm sure I'll have others but that'll do for now =D

« Previous12...572573574575576577578579Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals