Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11775 subjects - 76289 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...570571572573574575...588589Next »       search the message board

Sunday 27/08/06

1 message
English Smithpwns - subject is closed
17 messages
English Hanzo Hitouri - subject is closed
I want to create the first official clan for the u.k
i believe players from the u.k should be representing there country no matter what!The americans and french seem to have small clans of there own so why dont the brits have one?i think its time to change that!anyone interested please by all means hollar homies!;OP
2 messages
English Dark pegasus - subject is closed
Can someone please post the urban-rivals contact email. I dont really get( contact -[AT]- urban-rivals.com ) do I break that down? or just use the end? would apresiate just being able to cut and paste the addy

if a memeber of staff does read this just want to report some codes I got from 2 calls that didn't work and 1 msg that I didn't get a reply from

has anyone else had trouble with getting credits?
Saturday 26/08/06

5 messages
English tsuru - subject is closed
And if you can, how?
2 messages
English Kate - subject is closed
1 message
Deutsch Jolly Roger - subject is closed
Iedereen die Vlaams verstaat is welkom bij de Vlaamse Leeuwen.

Dus (vooral) Vlaminge, Nederlanders en andere buitenlanders zijn welkom.
Is nuttig voor al wie het Frans, Engels en Spaans niet machtig is, wij zullen u helpen.

Zijn er überhaupt Vlamingen die dit spel spelen, of Ben ik en Darkshrimp de enigen?
4 messages
English jugglingsteve - subject is closed
Hey everyone, i want to buy a Leader card. What are some good Leader cards and, what is a good way to get clinkz?
2 messages
English moomoobotox489 - subject is closed
I got a credit and im wondering why and how i got it seeing aas i didnt buy any whats up with that
4 messages
English Bryan..TnC... - subject is closed
Hey Amy has courage 3 and is supposed to make her power go up 3 if u play her second ...but wen i play her second , she gets beaten ...whats the deal ?
am i doing it wrong ?
1 message
English shitalsm - subject is closed
All indians , i here by wanted to tell you that being an indian i made a indian guild only for the indian people and so please do help me to run it well by join yaar. Akhir dil hai hindustani !!!!!!!!!
6 messages
English Rebooth - subject is closed
Just curious dude?
5 messages
English Rebooth - subject is closed
Another one it 's just a suggestion guys ... i think it's much better if we can see our efficiency..what do you think guys? why not add a chatroom here or add some page scroll in our forums for better browsing.. thanks
1 message
English white ninja - subject is closed
Is there any benifets of a guild?
Friday 25/08/06

9 messages
English biduin - subject is closed
Yesterday i had 118 elo rating today i logger in and i had 960 why?
5 messages
English Kedanna - subject is closed
*laughs and dances because I'm #1 on the ELO charts right now* Its nice to finally see The Gathering on top for once, get used to it because my guild is going places. *giggles*

Okay staff people, I'm hyper you don't need to post this if you don't wanna.
1 message
English Fraggle - subject is closed
We CANNOT follow the message board.
20 messages
English Fraggle - subject is closed
Hello,

Unfortunatly, there is too much cheating in the top of ELO, we are forced to suspend the prizes after August and we are also forced to cancel the new format.

Fraggle
2 messages
English Ragedoll - subject is closed
First issue,,, i've posted atleast 3 post that i felt were inportent to me and not one of them has come up or atleast i can't find them evam after searchin 6pages and i've noticed the pages don't move fast enough in 1day for me to ;ose it past 6 pages..
second issue,,, if by some sort of fluke i did miss them i can assume that i'm not the only person to have this issue...i suggest some sort of message tracker attached to you profile so that you can find all ofyour own posted messages easyer

if this message dosen't make it on the board could i atleast get a message with somesort of explination from the mod who dissides what goes on the board why my messages Don,t go threw thanx for your time
10 messages
English Kupofather - subject is closed
I log off this morning and i have 8 credits. I log on now:
Level 15
Master
919 Clintz
108 credits

SOMEONE BOUGHT 1000 credits! *whistles*

And i checked my profile (its hard as heck to find that page now for some reason...)
But...
"You have 41 sponsorees, you earned 311 credits thru them"

GOd i love having sponsorees with deep pocket books!
Thursday 24/08/06

1 message
English StormWhisper - subject is closed
Really.. having played both.. the Java version of the game is far superior to the Flash version, except for all the damn confirmations. Is it possible to streamline that so it's not always confirming you want to do things.

Also can you fix the message system so that it's more in line with the flash (Ie I don't have to keep erasing Go?, as opposed to sending a stupid message every time)

« Previous12...570571572573574575...588589Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals