Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11563 subjects - 73186 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...572573574575576577578579Next »       search the message board

Friday 14/07/06

5 messages
English Kate - subject is closed
How can I delete my account on here?
2 messages
English SWiFTx - subject is closed
Is there a way to make the fight start quicker? For example is there a way to cancel your request for a fight so you don't have to wait for the reject or no response?
3 messages
English NN-K_Jun - subject is closed
Hey Fraggle, can you guys make the collector cards available at the Shop for sometime, like 1 day a month?
2 messages
How the hell does this game work????????????????
Thursday 13/07/06

3 messages
English Tippsey - subject is closed
I had 2 small quick questions. Why does Matthew, get 2 attacj at level 3? Merely for flavor? As if he faces someone with 1 attack who doesn't negate his ability he gets downgraded to one damage.

My other question is on characters like Flesh Pimp. I'm guessing that when he's with another Montana both his bonus and ability activate if able on the opponent, but does one activate first? I'm wondering as if he's facing a an opponent who gets boosted up to 16 power after pills, if his ability went first he'ld be facing 8 power which hurts more then if his ability kicks in second, lowering his opponet down to a measly 3.
5 messages
Español KV SecaDanEVO - subject is closed
Why they ask my password when I want to buy something at the market?
2 messages
English Cannon Evo - subject is closed
New ability. what does it do? How does it work?
1 message
English freshprince002 - subject is closed
Wednesday 12/07/06

1 message
English aju 55 - subject is closed
Please help!!
4 messages
English Fraggle - subject is closed
One of the most awaited feature: you can now save, load and delete as many differents decks as you wish.
1 message
English jackblack25 - subject is closed
Can i plz have some cards
4 messages
How can i get clintz
7 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
Why did I lose my star? (first star from buying at the store.)
Tuesday 11/07/06

1 message
English husky1 - subject is closed
Why is the site running slow
2 messages
Fraggle did you fix the timeout issue? Someone timed out on me and I ended up with the XP points for my guys.
5 messages
English *gate12345678 - subject is closed
Leave your pc on all nite on the play now page and you will get at lest 300 clintz and sometimes credits.I do it
every nite.
Monday 10/07/06

8 messages
English xylitolian09 - subject is closed
It sems to me that some of these french people have less brains than a peanut in a crap house, because thy start a match use all thir power pills in one go then let it either time out or they leave the match hey bapt and the others.
You people need to wake up to yourselves as it is only a game and who cares if you don't win
3 messages
THis has happened a few time to me already and I'm beggingin to think that there is a flaw in the system that some people are using.

When In a battle the opponenets card is always attacking first. He has no Leader cards. He may choose his card first or may wait for me to throw my card first -- either way his card always attack first. Is this a bug? and does it even matter in the grading?
Sunday 09/07/06

5 messages
Please take the penalty off the give up. It's not working. Now people just wait until the game times out and they get no penalty. This is just a waste of time.
Saturday 08/07/06

7 messages
English Scooter - subject is closed
I just started in ELO and I was about to win a match, when my opponent timed out. I noticed my ELO rank didn't change and I assume his didn't either.

If ELO is supposed to be the more strategic mode for the best players, how could this be allowed to happen? Or is it actually a "strategy" to time out when you're about to lose?

Am i wrong about this? I hope I am. If you can just time out to save your rating, that's just plain ridiculous.

« Previous12...572573574575576577578579Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals