Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11775 subjects - 76280 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...574575576577578579...588589Next »       search the message board

Monday 14/08/06

1 message
English deaththrow3 - subject is closed
What times are they?
6 messages
English A Ravenshadow - subject is closed
I know that you need to be level 20 to be able to take part in ELO battles, but how exactly do you join them?

And once you have switched to ELO, is there a way to stop being ELO again so you can just play normally?
14 messages
Česky cBp_Fojtik - subject is closed
I play 5 times daily tournaments and 3 times I was to 25. place. Usually I need about 350 battle points to be 25. or better. It was not problem for me when I have characters and this character level during tournament. I take about 300 points by normal play and another 50 points by leveling. But this is too much. I cannot win tournament withought leveling characters.
Usually I can play arount 18 duels. I need to win 14 duels by 25 battle points to have chance be better than 25. But there are players, which win with 1100 battle points. It is impossible withought preparing a lot of characters for leveling and bet battle points by that.
Is not it good idea to reduce battle points by leveling characters? Because IMHO it is not about how good you play now.
6 messages
English uLtImA dUeLeR - subject is closed
Can sum1 train wid me preferable have msn so i can talk too c if ur on becuz i want too lvl cards alot n plz make sure ur at least lvl 8 n max id say 15 becuz i have a few 5stars that r only at 3 star so i must lvl!!!!!!
Sunday 13/08/06

2 messages
English crowley098 - subject is closed
Why did this happen, I was fighting a level 19, and won 3 out of 4 cards. I only fought him 4 times before, is this done to prevent tournament cheating?
1 message
English Jade Dragon - subject is closed
I just started the game at 'Novice' last night, and this morning it says I'm a 'Senior'...I was wondering if anyone had, or knew, the list of 'names' that go with the levels. Thanks...
1 message
English AoD-Tyger-EVO - subject is closed
Looking for a good guild that can help me learn and grow, where I can do the same for newer players as I learn myself in the future...
5 messages
English LoD-ElScumo - subject is closed
What makes a deck an elo deck?
5 messages
English Bryan..TnC... - subject is closed
Hey , can sum1 out there explain to me what guilds are all about ???
do we get more points ?
do we get higher levels?
must i b at a certain level to join ?
please explain
2 messages
English DrBunnyevo - subject is closed
I see people with evo in their name so I assume it means something, but I have no idea what. Can someone please clue me in?
2 messages
English Fraggle - subject is closed
Hello,

We have the possibility of opening a premium phone access in the US for the purchase of Credits at the shop.
I know some of you cannot pay by credit card/paypal in the US.
The pricing would be 5 dollars for 70 credits thru just a simple phone call.

If you are interrested, please let us know and we'll add it asap.

If you know some other gaming sites using sms or phone call as a billing system in the US, let us know as well.
1 message
English Ragedoll - subject is closed
Is it woth it to join a guild what are the advantages ???
Ragedoll
Saturday 12/08/06

3 messages
English xujinhua - subject is closed
I have not enough clintz to buy any chracreter.
how do i get more clintz?
4 messages
Česky cBp_Fojtik - subject is closed
For what is Sponsor nickname in registration form? Get sponsor something when he gain new player?
2 messages
English Tyberriuss - subject is closed
I am a few lvls away from elo so I kinda like to know if it's worth it. Please say what exacly are the elo prizes
10 messages
English TnC-Macthorpe - subject is closed
Are EVO players being targetted as a way of gaining points in tourny's? I play in EVO mode most of the time at the mo and only really during tournaments do I get challenged by people who don't follow 'EVO rules'.
I'm not posting this to stir it up between EVO and standard players but am gerally curious. Is targettin EVO players now a valid tactic to gain points?
Friday 11/08/06

5 messages
English Myron - subject is closed
What does fury do in a battle?

Thks in advance
5 messages
English Fraggle - subject is closed
Hello,
Big news today, every guild now has it's own message board.
Message are DO NOT NEED to be validated: they appear immediatly (even if the message doesn't say so.. yet).
Each board is only accessible to the guild members.
2 messages
Español Chipa - subject is closed
Sup everyone
First i'm from argentina, english is not my mother language, sorry about mistakes. Then i got problems with some abilities like courage, i have not idea how does it affect the game. Then i dont know the exactly differens between the negative or posite at attack and power... and the last thing i would like to ask is not about the game itself. When you get challenge, how do you know whay lvl your opponnent is? Then that's it everything. hope someone can help
2 messages
English white ninja - subject is closed
Lets do a deal. if u buy credits for me at the shop, ill give u two free cards maxed out

« Previous12...574575576577578579...588589Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals