Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11725 subjects - 75700 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...575576577578579580...586587Next »       search the message board

Friday 04/08/06

2 messages
English Oldrepublican - subject is closed
I cant figure out how u do public and privet sals,
i try but then this error comes up saying i need to buy cards from the shop but i already bought 3
1 message
English Collin - subject is closed
Hi I'm Collin and I have started a guild and wwe need people so if any one will join we will let you in it is called The Supreme Demons we need people please join.
3 messages
English A Ravenshadow - subject is closed
Time for another idea / suggestion (could someone please stop my head from working?).

Whilst playing a few hands with some friends, I thought that it would be nice if there were an easier way to be able to challenge people you knew and trusted to give you a good and fair game.
It would be very nice to have a kind of %u2018friends list%u2019 that you could add and remove people from to make it easier to find the people you like to battle with.
2 messages
English Hotshot10ras - subject is closed
Is there any way possible for someone to give cards to another person with them having to pay that person?
Thursday 03/08/06

1 message
English DEATH1902 - subject is closed
Any suggistons to add to my deck or to lvl them up

lvl 1 Fifty
lvl max Platoona
lvl max Syd Noze
lvl max Natrang
lvl 4 (almost max)
lvl 2 Flyer
lvl 1 Hugo (almost 2)
lvl 1 Morphun (almost 2)
lvl 2 Candy Jack
lvl 1 Cell
lvl max Wanda
lvl max Yayoi
lvl max Pulsar
lvl max Carlos
lvl 1 Venus (almost)
lvl 1 rebbeca
lvl 2 melissa
27 messages
English Kedanna - subject is closed
I don't see a board for this, so I'm not sure if the staff is open for ideas, and I see no way to e-mail them, but what the hey, lets post some ideas here!

Accelerate: when you turn it on, let it stay on.

Rather then just a bar for levels, maybe we can get some numbers too?

Timing out/Quitting, its cool the way it was changed, but I still like the bot idea, that way if you're not just being lame and you had to go, you might still be able to come back and finish.

Guilds now as far as I can tell do nothing, how about adding a "guild" option in the buying/selling of cards, or even add a guild bank for clintz?

Elo mode, I'm level 23 and my deck is a legal elo deck, but I don't want to do elo fights, maybe add in something to turn it off?

I'ld like to have a card made and I have an idea for it that I think more go nicely for a Leader card, any chance of that happening?

Timing out: An option to keep waiting would be nice too, I've been teaching friends how to play only to have it time out mid-lession/match.

I think that's it for my ideas, I might have more later, and if the staff lets this message post, I think it'll be great if others shared their ideas too!
9 messages
English Coure - subject is closed
I have just played Maf2013 in an ELO match, and his pills were refreshed to 12 at the beginning of each round, so that having used all 12 pillz on his first round, he then still had 12 pills. Not a good game
12 messages
English A Ravenshadow - subject is closed
I, and I am sure others too, am getting a little tired of people constantly challenging me who are several levels higher than I am with far superior cards due to the simple fact that they have been levelling longer than I have.

What I would really love to see when someone challenges me is their level after their user name or something, so that I can have some kind of idea how powerful this player is. A little icon of their flag might be nice, too.

I know that level is not a perfect indicator of the power of a player%u2019s cards, but it would at least give some idea how so how much better a player might be. Myself, I only challenge lower level players when I am using lower level cards to level them (thus my higher level is evened out by the fact that my cards are very low levels or brand new).

Any how, just a thought.
2 messages
English Nico Robin - subject is closed
Can anyone teach me how to form a guild?
6 messages
English Andrion_Dark - subject is closed
Someone tranlate
The first tournament starts at 18h30 and ends at 20h (Paris, GMT 1), the second one starts at 22h30 and ends at 0h (Paris, GMT 1) and the third starts at 3h and ends at 4h30 (Paris, GMT 1)

into eastern US time?
7 messages
English Lonith - subject is closed
I'm getting sick and tired of this.
1. it waist my time and all that play and have someone time out on them.
2. there needs to be a fix. Cause the one in place aint working.
3. Why does the person that didn't Time out have to be penalized by not getting any points or Clintz.
Please fix this and fast. I've had more Time Out battles in the past week then I want to have in my entire Urban Rivals Experince. I really like this game alot cause it reminds me of Magic the Gathering. But there needs to be a perm fix to this.
7 messages
English Schubacca - subject is closed
I decided to buy some credits from paypal this morning. After compleating the transaction the message appeared saying "may take a few moments to process."

That was about 11 hours ago, so I was just wondering how long a "moment" is and how long does it normaly take?
9 messages
English Coure - subject is closed
Maybe a thread for ELO or tournament matches. For example ICE-Kirby left the game after the 3rd round when it was obvious he/she was going to lose. I, for one, will not play him/her again
3 messages
English Lonith - subject is closed
Copper Max lvl ia a 4 Power/8 Damage with Ability Power 5 Bonus Attack 8.

I know Damage is points that hit player
Power Hits other Card
But what does Attack do? Is it also Power? Please help me understand.
1 message
English Collin - subject is closed
If any one wants to join my guild they can its The Supreme Demons.
Wednesday 02/08/06

14 messages
English Fraggle - subject is closed
Will not receive anything anymore (either battle points, xp or anything).
We hope it will reduce the number of players with a "bad attitude".
3 messages
English UC_Cbrdrgn - subject is closed
Does no one accecpt challenges anymore? I've been on for 25 min and had 4 challenges accecped. I'm only lvl 16 not like i'm lvl 43. Come one people FIGHT!
9 messages
English Schubacca - subject is closed
So... we are 45 min into this turny... and I have 0 points.....
Reason? Because most of my challenges don't go through, most of the ones that do either decline or don't respond... and the few that actualy went through ALL timed out after 2 rounds when I had them down to 1 life point.....

45 min (that is half of the turny) and I have 0 points because no one will fight me properly. Do I still get particepent clintz with 0 points?

I don't realy care to punish the noobs that are bailing beyond marking the win/loss (would be nice though) but it would at least be nice to be credited with something, cause I can't even get my cards lvled like this cause I'm not even getting xp for most of them cause they never even got to fight. The situation realy hurts the apeal of the game.
1 message
English Kedanna - subject is closed
And intorduce you all to The Gathering!

We're an honorable guild, and we're all fast players. Members of The Gathering, or *TG* as we add to our names will always play fast, will never time out and if we say Evo, it will be an EVO match. If a member of *TG* ever goes lower then a green smily face they will be removed from the guild. Also, if word of a *TG* member playing with out honor is made, I will do everything in my power to look into it if not remove them from the guild. You don't have to be a high level player, a power player or what ever it is called here, as long as you're honorable and play fast we'll gladly add you until you prove yourself unworthy, so Urban Rivals, welcome The Gathering I hope you're ready for us.
1 message
Česky Tweek - subject is closed
Hi there....i want to improve my deck with one Leader ... but i Don´t know which of them i should choose. Can you give me an advice which of them is better? And what special abilitis they have? Thx you all

« Previous12...575576577578579580...586587Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals