Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11775 subjects - 76265 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...582583584585586587588589Next »       search the message board

Friday 28/07/06

1 message
English *TG*chronic - subject is closed
Please tell me how other than them postulating
1 message
How do u make part of your guild name become part of the members in your guilds names.
1 message
I am making a guild called serpents minions go check it out.
8 messages
English TnC-Macthorpe - subject is closed
So now that Nightmare is complete what can we expect? I would like to propose a British clan but then the Americans would want one, then the Canadians, the Aussies, Kiwi's in fact all of our old colonies! However looking at the collection it seems that there are four clans that still haven't got an 'Anti-Nightmare' character. So will we be seeing Fang-Pi, GHIEST, Montana and Uppers this week or next? And what will they be?
Thursday 27/07/06

2 messages
English husky1 - subject is closed
I just realised something if ur cards level up u get a really high amount of points if u wanna win a tournament just play ur deck with cards that are about to level up ull get heaps of points
Wednesday 26/07/06

1 message
English amaziingariiel - subject is closed
I really need to know how to trade ..so get back to me A.S.A.P.
Tuesday 25/07/06

2 messages
English 0-Jade - subject is closed
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/UrbanRivals/
7 messages
English Gabrelle - subject is closed
How long ago?
Monday 24/07/06

1 message
English jimboford - subject is closed
I want 2 get better cards 1 of mine is 11 i always lose 2 jimbojames
Sunday 23/07/06

2 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
Can you implement a toggle that appends an (EVO) to the end of your Screen Name.

Problem is When I change from CitizenKane to CitzenKan_EVO it messes up my invites... because the invite is based of your screen name i.e. http://www.urban-rivals.com/?sponsor=citzenkane.

It's probably easier to change the sponsor link to use the player ID, but I would also like to not have to change my name and keep a it as CitizenKane.
3 messages
English jugmeet - subject is closed
Do some clans have advantage over some because i put ur Rebecca(second version 6 att 3 damage) with 5 pills and a card without pills beat how is that possible and i t was weaker than her 0.o
3 messages
English GideonTrait - subject is closed
I'm a noob and I urgently need to know what I'm doing cause, as of now I have no real idea. Can someone answer the following questions:

Should I only chalenge those of the same level?
How do I make so decent money to buy some decent cards without paying for credits?

I'm sure I'll have others but that'll do for now =D
Saturday 22/07/06

2 messages
English Kate - subject is closed
Hello everyone! I am a Stone Heroes addict. If you want to play against me, I would be happy to satisfy you. I can play in the evening (19h00,France). But you can try to join me by mails whenever you wants, if I am free, I will play with you.
2 messages
English JohnNitro - subject is closed
Ho ww do you use clitz to get new cards... I see players sellign carbut they are expensive.........oh an I created aguil dnayon ecan join, Im new so yea
2 messages
English Za_Drug_Lord - subject is closed
How can i join a clan??Or can I join a clan??do i get any bonus if i am in a clan(clintz or so ?)
Friday 21/07/06

1 message
English Ramen007 - subject is closed
Im the only one person till now so please join. The only requirement that i have is that only level 10 and above can join because i want experienced people to be in my guild. Thats all.
Thursday 20/07/06

1 message
English JohnNitro - subject is closed
But I thougt you get 4 days to get 4 members ;( only 2 days past had to make it again anways my question is there a gang forum so that members can chat on the gang forum and not here.....also whats the point of making a guild( sorry was calling it a gang before)
5 messages
English Tippsey - subject is closed
I merely wondered if tournaments were watched by staff, as it seems everytime the winner is in a clan, and his score jumps up every 20 minutes by 200 like everyone in his clan, challenged him and then purposelly lost, then waited just long enough so the matches were worth full points again.
1 message
Español AOD-EVOPOCHO - subject is closed
Come on people I want my Urban rivals T-shirt!!!
Make it possible!!.=)
Thank you.....
Wednesday 19/07/06

8 messages
English Tippsey - subject is closed
Now I just noticed this clearlier that if left on for exteneed periods of time, urban rivals starts really eating into my memory, enough that my computer has to expand t's virtual memory. Now I didn't think much of it at first as that was only if I was running it overnight did i trully notice it, till about two days ago my computer actually warned me to stop playing! A little message came up stating that some code in the game could cause my computer to slow and eventually freeze. Now I'm not sure if the java one has the same problem but today while doing the tournament this evening it was eating 73% of my cpu! This put me into an almost state of shock as my computer plays such games as warcraft 3 and morrowind with no trouble. It's had no trouble with other flash games, even playing two at once so is something bad with the game?

« Previous12...582583584585586587588589Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals