Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11685 subjects - 75214 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...578579580581582583584585Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 14/06/06

7 messages
English fcc - subject is closed
I lost 3 games already when the game gets an error msg when sending the last char to fight. Then it gets beack to "Your turn to play" and I can´t send any card, sine the last one gives me a msg "You have already used this character on turn 4". How could I use a char on turn 4 and the game do not end?
4 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
The pill/ability/bonus system doesnt add up.

ex. where i have attack of 4 and opponent has attack of 2 (after bonus and abilities) the opp wins.
Monday 12/06/06

7 messages
English Cannon Evo - subject is closed
What's so special about leaders?
What ability do they have?
6 messages
English 69ShawRace81 - subject is closed
I was just wondering if you were going to make any tourney's at other times? It is hard for some people over here to make them cause of work, it is luch and 4:00 p.m. here for tourney's and is hard to get to be in them.So the only ones i can join are on the weekend and right now with race season they are a write off to. Just a thought.
Sunday 11/06/06

2 messages
Why does it automatically give up if I hit the right mouse button?

I've accidentally exited/given up out of so many games because of this.

Can't you make it so that you must physically point your mouse to the give up button?
Saturday 10/06/06

8 messages
English crazykiller - subject is closed
You know what woudl be really cool and nice IF you could add into the game to see who is on Cell phones Because since they take so long it would be nice to know that it is a Cell phone user instead of us just thinking it is someone who is tryiign to time out you know, Yeah if you can't understand that at all let me know
Friday 09/06/06

5 messages
Pretty simple question,
they should hav somethn like Urban Rivals TM since 2006 or somethn
5 messages
Is there an official Fan/Guild site pack available for download to use on guild sites?
3 messages
Notice something? When characters level up, they either grow REAL older or fat and clumsy! Why would i want a fat old clumsy fighter in my team.. >p
Thursday 08/06/06

3 messages
English no_hora - subject is closed
I get one credit but I dont know how I get it!!! :S
Can somebody explain me?
Wednesday 07/06/06

5 messages
English Z Earth - subject is closed
Well done, US is coming strong
3 messages
English NN-K_Jun - subject is closed
Is it really that way at the shop, you can't choose the character your getting? And I have a concern at the Character Market. I put up my double characters up for sale, and some clintz did add up, but when I went back to the Character Market, all of my cards is not on it. How come? I have'nt received any clintz from those characters yet.
Tuesday 06/06/06

2 messages
English Dees_AOD - subject is closed
How do I join a clan bescause I've tryed everything and nothing works?
5 messages
English nikc - subject is closed
How do i email this game to my friends?
3 messages
English Asik - subject is closed
Okay, this one has me stumped: Ulu Watu v. GHEIST; Ulu Watu has a bonus of " 2 power", GHEIST has a bonus of "stop opp ability"; Tafa of Ulu Watu has the ability "Stop opp Bonus"; what happens when Tafa fights a member of GHEIST (and this is assuming that Ulu Watu and GHEIST bonus are both valid/active)? Does her ability allow her bonus to be preserved or does she simply lose the %u201C 2 power%u201D bonus? Does initive (i.e. number of pilz) play a roll?
Monday 05/06/06

3 messages
English Asik - subject is closed
I know there was a DJ Korr once-upon-a-time but how about some new 5 star characters for Junkz. I enjoy playing with clan/team Junkz but feel that I am at a disadvantage because DJ Korr was before my time and, as far as I can tell, there are no other 5 star characters for Junkz. I am not suggesting taking DJ Korr out of retirement, nothing of the sort. I am suggesting that some new 5 star Junkz characters be brought into the lineup for those of us who enjoy playing with Junkz and joined the game after DJ Korr was retired. This is only fair in the sense of balance which this game needs if it is going to continue to be successful.
4 messages
English Pappercut - subject is closed
Hey Im stuck Im from South Africa And I would like to buy credits over the phone can anyone help me with a phone or sms number?
3 messages
English Dume333 - subject is closed
I don't get it! I've seen seniors at level 7, but I'm level 7 and I'm still a novice!
4 messages
English EVO-Coda - subject is closed
I say there needs to be a modification. Either have honor points or something or make it so when someone exits out of a fight they know they lost they lose anyways. I have wasted a ton of time fighting people who bail out.
12 messages
English Fraggle - subject is closed
To Clint BattleZone.. and good luck to you all!

« Previous12...578579580581582583584585Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals