Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Sales, purchases and trades

Business men and women talk here.
47481 subjects - 200755 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...198619871988198919901991...23742375Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 15/07/08

1 message
Buying Eryik pm me price
1 message
All first page of Roots and Sakrohm

im buying lower the market value
7 messages
English lilbebo89 - subject is closed
I wish to buy 5 swidz cr for a total of 50k
1 message
Buying a Kolos or a marco for 10 k
Monday 14/07/08

1 message
I'm looking for a Marlysa Cr. I know it is really expensive and I have no where near the Clintz but have a large amount of cards. If you are interested in working something out please let me know
8 messages
English wertqwertywer - last answer from ExtremeDemon, Monday 14/07/2008, 20:01.
I am looking for Crs (cheap ones) or a Sting pick 1-8 of these cards for a cr or Sting
Laetitia, Lennox, Endo, Yusuke, Dacha Macha, Kharl, Brutox, Luba, Meyen, Allan, Lolly, Leo, Myke,
Ashigaru, Hugo, Timber, Filomena, Pino, Cell, Elixir, Erzsebet, Wanda, Denise, Frida, Slyde, Ben, Lilly, Halley, Thomson, Carlos, Josh, Rebecca, Frankie Hi, Janine, Stanford, and Alexei

All of these are maxed besides Alexei he is level 2
2 messages
English 443 - last answer from ExtremeDemon, Monday 14/07/2008, 19:48.
In need of this Pirana...looking for trades as well buying...let me know what you need...and what are the offers
3 messages
English x iiGlucozZEe - last answer from x iiGlucozZEe, Monday 14/07/2008, 19:07.
Hi want to swap my 0xp jackie for your maxed one to help me with my deck. anyone want to swap?
1 message
I'm looking to buy / trade for Crs and Rares, and if possible, in bulk. Send me a PM with what Crs and Rares you are willing to sell and how much you want for them (along with any cards that you would want in the trade). I will not respond to any outrageous offers, and responses to these threads take a long time, so please send offers in PMs.
8 messages
English jcm123 - last answer from lilbebo89, Monday 14/07/2008, 15:31.
Hi guys im selling
alec
Lea
Hax
Mark
Lobo
Frida
Denise
Ghoub
Pam
slyde
Tanner

8 messages
English CityKid18 - subject is closed
1 message
Ya i need some cards any card(s) off ur hands thanks plz pm me thanks
17 messages
Español sphynxtor - last answer from FAST IS FUN, Monday 14/07/2008, 12:58.
Hi,
I have one copy of Sum Sam Cr full xp available for SALE... I just put it on the market to show people I have it.

Price: 1 850 000 Clintz, negotiable.

I prefer clintz, but Clintz (highest part) with cards too, why not, depends on what, I'm not looking for particular cards. Offers under 1 300 000 (clintz + cards values), won't even be considered.

Please answer on this topic, thx!
1 message
English LordChase - subject is closed
Selling Lulabee for 5500 clintz

pm me for offers
8 messages
English Mysterymason - subject is closed
Name: Lihoi Chun
Clan: Fang Pi Clang
Level: 2 (max)
Power: 4
Damage: 3
Ability: None
Bonus: Damage + 2
5 messages
English UF0 - last answer from Eric C, Monday 14/07/2008, 10:41.
Make offers
pm me
3 messages
English CDG213 - subject is closed
Im looking for loads of Natrang.
price range from 50-200
if you have any please put them in my private sale thanks.
2 messages
Unknown Sinow - subject is closed
My jackie Samantha Zatman Rubie Mona edd Prince Jr and Ottavia for a Kerozinn Cr

i will add clintz if the market changes to lower my offer

« Previous12...198619871988198919901991...23742375Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals