Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Sales, purchases and trades

Business men and women talk here.
46314 subjects - 196068 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...208320842085208620872088...23152316Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 12/03/08

1 message
I have Splata Cr and most high end cards maxed..anyone wanna deal
2 messages
English Aero Nintendo - last answer from johnnysay, Wednesday 12/03/2008, 19:50.
Hiya i have 2 Lamar Cr so im auctioning one

finish friday at 8:00pm on friday
starting bid 90000 clintz
hopefully im going to raise at least 100000 clintz
happy bidding! ^____________^
1 message
I WILL BUY VICKIE0XP OR EXCHANGE OFFER DIOY CR CASIIO CR
14 messages
English gravestake - last answer from gravestake, Wednesday 12/03/2008, 19:07.
Hello to all interested
this is for a 0Xp marco
reserve price is 7000
auction ends march 12th
7 messages
English ShamedGod - subject is closed
I know this is probably a stupid Question, but there isn't anyone here that has an extra Manon Cr (Cr) to trade for is there?

I have a Lamar Cr (Cr), A Babby Q, a one star Charlie (U) (am willing to level to three or four star for you) and plenty of other cards.

I won't beable to come close to here 3 mil market value, nor do I think It's worth 3 Mil...
6 messages
English UR-JMB - last answer from ShamedGod, Wednesday 12/03/2008, 17:04.
Yes i am buying lamar in lots. i will pay cards or clints which ever you pay.

give me offers.

i have

1 100 000 clints
5 Marlysa Cr 0xp
1 Dragan Cr
1 Melissa Cr
1 Skullface Cr
4 messages
English DoctorDom - last answer from DoctorDom, Wednesday 12/03/2008, 16:45.
As mentioned above
1 message
English Symbolic - subject is closed
I am interested in buying a maxed Marlysa Cr for a little less then market price. So just post what you are willing to sell her for please.
3 messages
English Aussie Legend - last answer from o(-_-)o_o, Wednesday 12/03/2008, 14:18.
Im looking for levvitonn i will trade XU52 for it thanks
10 messages
English THE JOKER9 - last answer from THE JOKER9, Wednesday 12/03/2008, 14:14.
Iam gettinig rid of all my Rescue cards all maxed so tell me ur offers
1 message
Looking to common cards in lots of 10. Looking to pay really no more then 2-3k for a lot of 10 and there aren't really many commons that should go for that. 10 for 1500ish would be nice. I am also willing to trade for lots of 10 rare or uncommon cards.

I would prefer it be the same 10 cards. However i will take 5 and 5. So, if you have 10 Bob Joby's that you want to get rid of. I would pay you say 1500 for all 10. Or if you have 5 Elliot's and 5 Diego's I would pay you maybe 1500 for 10. this is just an example. Let me know the cards you have in lots of 10 or 2 lots of 5 and your asking price. prefer a PM bc I can respond easier. I get new cards quite often. I could possibly even do trades for new cards on fridays. This friday I will probably buy at least 1k credits if not 2k and will be buying cards so, that means I will most likely have extras of new cards.
1 message
Okay,

I've got a full xp Chad Bread and I'm looking for a Cr I might actually use. I'm willing to offer extra for Miss Twice.

Thanks!
1 message
Hello i am pretty new to this game, but i already managed to make some average ammount of clintz. I am looking for some cheap Rescue cards i could start with. Pls post me here your offers. I dont have any cards for trade so only for clintz.

Thanks Korthag.
1 message
Looking for Vansaar any level, willing to pay 2150 clintz, any takers?
5 messages
English Lord Davco - last answer from Y R U MAD, Wednesday 12/03/2008, 08:28.
Trading cards for good Bangers !!!!!!! make me an offer!!!!!!!!!
1 message
As the title says... ill trade it for anyone who are interested..pm me and lets see if we can make a deal.....
4 messages
English Gumbo123 - last answer from Gumbo123, Wednesday 12/03/2008, 05:04.
Yes, I am pretty sure I have sufficient funds. Mostly I would prefer 0 Exp ones, but any level is fine. Here's a list of what I can offer:

Splata Cr
Kerry x11
Alec x7
Steve
Lobo
Ghoub

Other than Rescue, I also have:

Vermyn N
Saddy
Mario

...And 12000 Clintz.

*All of the above are maxxed* Note that you will not get all these cards, just make a reasonable pick. The 11 maxxed Kerry are nearly 50000 already looking at the current market price of 4400.

If you want cash, I think you'll have to wait for these to sell...

Post here or leave PMs, thanks!
31 messages
English Alkwapone - last answer from Fuji Shusuke, Wednesday 12/03/2008, 04:16.
These are the cards i have in excess and wouldn't mind to trade away (provided it's a good deal):

Alexei, Hammer, Loma Noju, terry, bonepowder, chikko, Graff, tuned, Vermyn N, Kati, kerozinn, lihol chun, Otome, Sai San, Windy Mor, Xia Leming, Eve, Ironfield, Soushee, Acid DC, Allan, Crystal, Kawan, Otakool, Peeler, amiral py, Burger, Dean, Leo, Myke, No Nam, Tank, Winifred, Ashigaru, Hugo, timer, Mona, K Cube, Baby Q, Charlie, Ella, Emma, Feelyn, Gwen, Ninja Nyne, Noon Steevens, Sakura, Svelthlana, Wanda, Anita, Elvira, Lea, slyde, Ben, Shakra, Tshern, Yaman, Pulsar, Aurelia, Carlos, Havok, John, Josh, Klaus, Luis, Miranda, Miss Chloe, Rebecca, Robin, skinner, Zdrone, Gaia Noel, Joao, Nympheea, Razor, Sandy, tanaeveva, Lulabee, Zatman, Elly Mae and Don.

big list i know. let me know if you're interested.

« Previous12...208320842085208620872088...23152316Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals