Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Sales, purchases and trades

Business men and women talk here.
48398 subjects - 204327 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...211921202121212221232124...24192420Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 14/05/08

32 messages
Română Nebula - subject is closed
The donation will undergo this procedure:
The first who will post, will get it, but how? you might ask? As he can't change the password without my email, or maby doesn't have faith in me, me giving my password and swearing I wont enter on this acc anymore. Well:
-at the request of the "winner" I will private sell all my cards for the minimum amount of clintz (50) and then he will private sell me a low price card, for the amount of 11 900 clintz. (all my clintz)
I own only 8 cards, it's an ELO/Type 1 deck, containing Bruce, Burger, Dean, Gertrud, Jane Ramba, Molly, No Nam, Wardog. I do not wish to see people that want only 1 card, or just some cards. I will sell all of them. I repeat, this is an auction of an actual account, with everything on it. I am doing this because I am leaving the game. And I always choose to do this, I do not like to leave something behind, they are better used by a player. The player who will want my password, and will believe me that I wont enter this account anymore, will get a bonus of 9 credits, as credits aren't trade-able.
Good luck!
4 messages
English Rf Lorien - last answer from Rf Lorien, Wednesday 14/05/2008, 07:11.
I sell it or I change it. I want Lyse Tenia Cr
4 messages
English PimpJohn - last answer from Capn Clintz, Wednesday 14/05/2008, 04:13.
Bid 15k lower than marekt for 0 xp
right away 17k
up by 100
7 messages
English McV - last answer from ECL-Gearheart, Wednesday 14/05/2008, 03:31.
I have almost every non Cr card in the game except Vholt Morphun Enzo and Coby. Well i have all my cards max level and i want to trade for a 0 xp card. Please post the card you want to trade for my max card. Im not trading Cr. Im trading my max for a 0xp. If you dont understand its like a trade my max marco for a 0 xp marco.Please post or Pm the cards. Thanks
3 messages
English Bartamus - subject is closed
Leviatonn=8.5k
Buck=2k
1 message
Can anyone help me get a Jeeves????
8 messages
English Jus CBA - last answer from the jr mlg, Wednesday 14/05/2008, 02:38.
I read on the game data base this

All predictions point to a new clan next month, friday 25th of April to be exact. If time cycles are kept for clans the same way new characters arrive to the city every two weeks, new clans should appear twice a year. As Rescue did 6 months ago and Freaks six months before them

http://kirlad.no-ip.com/juegos/urban-rivals/index.php
is it true and who are they i guess firemen lol
9 messages
English Zacuitar - last answer from 0-Homer, Wednesday 14/05/2008, 01:50.
I'm willing to trade an unleveled Kenny for any version of Cassio, or Nahi.
1 message
Looking for Berserkgirl and Oyoh below the market price
Tuesday 13/05/08

2 messages
English --Dia- - last answer from CBleach, Tuesday 13/05/2008, 23:59.
If anybody want to sell Na Boh below 500, please put it to me on private sale. I'll buy immediately.
Thanks
4 messages
English 0-Homer - last answer from combot2732, Tuesday 13/05/2008, 23:41.
B Ball

offer ur price
6 messages
English Endloslung - subject is closed
Random Lv 1 Kolos just pulled out of a full-deck pack, that I'm looking to get rid of.

I don't have time to level it, but I'm also not looking for a whole lot of Clintz for it, either.

Even Lv 1's fetch a decent amount, but I'm really looking to get rid of this thing quickly, so I can finish another deck. I really want something like 4k for it, but I'm willing to work on that.
3 messages
English sasuke_cs2 - last answer from sasuke_cs2, Tuesday 13/05/2008, 22:34.
Im looking for a Enzo
i will trade my tanreva
Enzo is worth 13500 clints
tanreava is worth 15000
4 messages
English dsnipex - last answer from sasuke_cs2, Tuesday 13/05/2008, 21:10.
Im looking for the lowest price for them top three prices ill choose which one
21 messages
English nezinams - last answer from nezinams, Tuesday 13/05/2008, 19:07.
I will buy the best card who will be offered for 1500 clintz
after 2 days i will tell who will get the money
8 messages
English XplizitGamer - last answer from Capn Clintz, Tuesday 13/05/2008, 16:57.
Im willing to trade any 3 leaders for Elya Cr.....if thats not good enough then tell me wat you need
just pm me or reply here...cheeers
5 messages
English Storm Force - last answer from Storm Force, Tuesday 13/05/2008, 16:15.
Hey make offers for Ambrose plz!!
would like to trade for other Crs

Thanks
Matt004
2 messages
English HsM23 - last answer from Capn Clintz, Tuesday 13/05/2008, 15:58.
Buying kerozin cr very low price 15k and under
msg me!
10 messages
English LB_Gn00ky - subject is closed
Auct] 22 Eve + 22 Prince Jr (all Full Xp)

This is an auction => no separate sale or trade accepted; only clintz and for the whole lot.

Auction will end monday May 12 at 10.00PM Paris time (9PM London time, 4PM New York time, 3PM Austin time, 1PM Los Angeles time)
Minimum bid: 25 000 clintz
Reserve price: 35 200 clintz (reminder: this is only the price over which I cannot refuse to sell the cards, but your offers can be lower)
Direct sale price: none

Note: this auction has been posted on the French message board as well. I will update it on both French and US message boards regularly with the best offer so far. (but obviously only one person can win this auction)
1 message
First thanks for read this post

Im looking for Vermyn N & Leviatonn
Please if you have for sell send me a mail/message with your price.

Thanks KaiserDiago

« Previous12...211921202121212221232124...24192420Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals