Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Sales, purchases and trades

Business men and women talk here.
47674 subjects - 201497 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...215421552156215721582159...23832384Next »       search the message board

Monday 10/03/08

6 messages
English Varathron - last answer from Joe Dirt, Monday 10/03/2008, 00:19.
As the title says im looking to buy one for between 200-250k so leave me a message here wit your offer or pm me
Sunday 09/03/08

3 messages
English gan ning - last answer from gan ning, Sunday 09/03/2008, 20:16.
Buying sentinels plz tell me the price u want for em
5 messages
English LargeMargeLoA - last answer from LargeMargeLoA, Sunday 09/03/2008, 18:51.
I have a Beltran Cr, 0 XP, and I'd like to trade it for a Nahi Cr + some combination of cards. The specific cards that you use to make equilibrium are unimportant (as long as they aren't in the New Blood packs, as I know I can get all of those super cheap). But since people ask regardless, some of the useable cards I'm still missing from my collection are the following:

Z3r0 D34d
Methane
GraksmxxT
Clara
Verymyn N
Copper
Chloe

Offers can be sent to my by private message. Thanks!
12 messages
English JS_XR - subject is closed
I am looking for a Lamar (R) to purchase.It's best at 0xp
2 messages
English GhostlyMixture - last answer from Xadvid, Sunday 09/03/2008, 16:45.
I am Looking To Buy the above named stated in a price of 1200-1400 clintz If you want to sell him please pm me or straightaway private sale me. Thank you for your cooperation
5 messages
English TNT_KoRn - last answer from ON_Nsane, Sunday 09/03/2008, 15:38.
I need these cards if your selling them let me know how mch and i might buy it off of you
3 messages
English Carito_WHP - last answer from Carito_WHP, Sunday 09/03/2008, 15:34.
Hi, i am looking for a Tanaereva! Pliz send me Private Mails whit oferts!!

Kiss, Caro!
1 message
I want to trade my Miss Twice Cr and Leviatonn 4 Kerozinn Cr, i'll add some clintz to.
4 messages
English m16cod - last answer from CooKIESnCreaM, Sunday 09/03/2008, 12:40.
I hav a 3 star Lewis, 3 star Lea, 3 star Ben, and a 2 star Venus, and last but not less a 1 star Frankie Hi
286 messages
0UC K-Ryder - subject is closed
I'm trading a Globumm lvl 2 for a expensive rare or cr card
but before you close this thread, i need to explain
you know the red paper clip story (you know, the one where that guy trades a red paper clip for something and it trades up to a house)
i'm trying to do that

first of all, i want to trade the Globumm, who has 2 times the power of Flavio Cr Maxxed (that MUST be strong) and TRIPLE the damage of Sheintane (whose one of the most common in Nightmare decks) and has an ability of stop opponent bonus (very good for Rescue) and an ability of -8 attack!!!
i want something cheap-ish like Tatane or Halley and then the challenge officially starts!!!

hope you like me enough to help me pass this challenge i set myself
6 messages
English Y R U MAD - subject is closed
I'm trading a Globumm (C) lvl 2 for a expensive rare or cr card
but before you close this thread, i need to explain
you know the red paper clip story (you know, the one where that guy trades a red paper clip for something and it trades up to a house)
i'm trying to do that

first of all, i want to trade the Globumm (C), who has 2 times the power of Flavio Cr (Cr) Maxxed (that MUST be strong) and TRIPLE the damage of Sheintane (whose one of the most common in Nightmare decks) and has an ability of stop opponent bonus (very good for Rescue) and an ability of -8 attack!!!
i want something cheap-ish like Tatane (C) or Halley (C) and then the challenge officially starts!!!

hope you like me enough to help me pass this challenge i set myself
1 message
Buying Veenyle below 1200clintz !!!! pm me
1 message
I am willing to sell/trade chad bread. And no real money purchases.And the chad bread is maxed.

sell
-----
I will sell it for 20,000 clintz

trade
----
I will trade it for cards which will make the price 20,000 clintz altogether

----------------------
PM me requests or write in this post.
----------------------
I am going to round of the market price if you are trading cards.

Eg= Angelina is 220 so I am going to round off her by 2|20= 200. If she was 250 it would be 200. If she was above 250 it would be 300. Hope you have learned round off in your school. I have round off the chad bread too. he is 21500 in market and I have made him 20000. So we are equal.( remember I dont scam people )
5 messages
English TnT_Ch0p-Suey - last answer from soliuz, Sunday 09/03/2008, 06:47.
I wanna buy a Methane for 1200 clintz plzz anyone help like i really need it just one card and i will have my deck completed plzzz anyonemethane for 1200 cltz plzzzz
7 messages
English 0 SpeeD - last answer from brent24, Sunday 09/03/2008, 06:21.
Buying lamar and kenny..
offer ur price here or message me

tnx!
1 message
Im buying lamar for 80k each if you want the deal just private sale it to me ill check often
1 message
I am willing to trade for a Nahi Cr or Lamar
Pm if you want to trade
5 messages
English sasuke_cs2 - last answer from UP_LilKiller, Sunday 09/03/2008, 04:14.
Buying any all star cards for 500-1000 clints
1 message
Trading Splata Cr, Diyo Cr, or Swidtz Cr for other Cr cards
4 messages
English Xadvid - subject is closed
Im selling Oyoh and Vansaar level max.
Post offers please

« Previous12...215421552156215721582159...23832384Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals