In this event you will have to fight members from East Coast Legends
To play in this event you must be level 50 or under
- 1000 entrys fee
-It is Survivor but you only play members from East Coast Legends
- if you win aginst one of us then you get 200 clintz per win
- you will have a chance to battle 8 people from East Coast Legends which means you can make 600 clintz but you have to win to get to the next person a lot like Survivor
- type one (no doubles, 25 star min, banned cards allowed)
I am sorry everyone but I am cutting it off early this week. As in 3:30p.
1) I realized how badly I screwed things up. The format just doesn't work. It snuggled itself into 2 dominate decks and frankly, it's just boring for me.
2) Secondly.. I had almost no sleep last night and I am worn out. The tournament is draining me to the point I can't even play and it's not a challenge. Out of 16 battles thus far... I've given away 11 Rares.
I'll make this up at a later date, but today, I just can't do it. I am sorry.
We will play in danger zone It will be 600 clintz and the winner
Gets 5k 2knd will be 2k 3rd will be 1.25k and 4th will be 1k
It will be in danger zone.
Only 16 players Allowedbe quick Finishes at the 30 of october plz
First 16 can register
500 register fee
i sell u a card 550 u give it back to me for 50
winnings = 1st place gets 5k 2nd place 2k and 3rd place gets 1k
playing in danger zone
star count 37 and below
lvl 26 and below
let u kno who u are facing before ur matches
u need to win 2 out of 3 matches against ur opponent to win
winners let me kno that u won
I am making a guild, people will need to join it if they want to play this tourney.
Entry fee = 500
star count 38
16 people can join
best out of 3
my guild is called The Phantoms of Urban Rivals
i will post u the player u are playing
it will be in the guild room of The Phantoms of urban rivals
first 16 will go through to the tourney
pm instead of writing it on this
Deadline on 23 - 10 - 08
will start at 26 - 10 - 08 at 3;00
Hello 1Question event is back due to outstanding responses the first time i did this event well i am now back up to 200k so its back on people!!!!!
the rules are as follows;
>I make the rules nobody else has a say.
>one question per two hours (unless i am off line)
>the prize will be awarded by private sale (i will pm the winner with details)
>i will tell you how many guesses you are allowed
>if u answer more times than you are allowed all of your answers will not count.
>there will be a different prize for each question.
>DO NOT PM ME WITH ANSWERS OR ASKING FOR ANY !!
OK lets get on with the first question.
question 1 is....
When did urban rivals become fully interactive on the web and not entirely on the phone?
>2 answers allowed from each player
> 2k prize
Alright its been a while since anyone has had a good torny in america times
alright star count is 32
we play in danger zone
entry fee is 500 clintz(i collect fee's after we get everyone)
no cr's but elo banned cards are allowed
you can pm or put the messages here if ur in
and if u cant buy or sell cards i can work something out with u
i will also be playing
so join if u want to
all levels can join
When I Enter a tour from the beggining, and win my first match with a 1HKO, and get 15 points, how come somebody allready have 5x point or higher ?.. Can someone explain me the point giving rules with tour ?
Hi we are a new rapidly growing guild for anyone around level 10,
we have plans for monthly guild competions including; most improved player, most active player, most helpful player
We are currently building a guild website which will have a forum and a guild tournaments chat room
I hope you come along and have a look
See ya soon,
1. Entry Fee 1000 Clintz
2. Star Count 30
3. 2 Out Of 3 Battles
4. No Crs
5. No Doubles
6. Elo Ban Cards Allowed
7. Play In Danger Zone
8. Cant Use Prize Cards Tanaereva Wee Lee or Gaia
9. Tournament Organizer (Me) Cant Particapate
10. Copy and Paste Your Battle Record Against Your Opponent To This Subject And If For Some Reason This Message Gets Closed Send Your Battle Record To My Profile (Private Message)
1 Tanaereva 1 Wee Lee
2 Gaia 2 Gaia
Tournament Starts 3 Days After The 16th Person Signs Up
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.