Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Tournaments and events

If you are organizing a tournament, planning on joining one, come here.
3263 subjects - 45860 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...150151152153154155...163164Next »       search the message board

Thursday 14/02/08

6 messages
English FP_Ashigaru1 - last answer from FP_Ashigaru1, Thursday 14/02/2008, 16:05.
How do you make a tournament with prizes and clintz to enter it?
Tuesday 12/02/08

32 messages
English cheese_14 - last answer from cheese_14, Tuesday 12/02/2008, 09:21.
This event that im hosting is called "THE CHANCE EVENT"

first you must be thinking OMG HES A SCAMMER, the answe to that is NO, I've already run a tounrey and all the winners got their prizes and if i dont do what i say the admins/mods can ban me

there are 10 slots, to enter all you do is send me a card for 50 clintz and you're in, i will send you a number (if youre the first person i will give u the number 1, the 2ns a number 2) and so on from 1-10. The card can be as bad or good as you like, once i get 10 people i shall put in the numbers into this random number generator:

LINK: http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/para/random.htm

from 1-10 and it will pick a number, the number that is picked will be the person who wins, when you win you get 9 cards out of 10 (i shall keep 1 for organising the even BUT if u think me keeping 1 card is unfair i shall give all 10 to the winner)

Post here if you've entered and what card you're entering, any questions you can post here or PM me, take a chance, you might win big!
Monday 11/02/08

4 messages
English El_Andros - last answer from Dummyuser, Monday 11/02/2008, 20:47.
Why i can't find any rooms when i klick on playnow?
4 messages
English cheese_14 - last answer from cheese_14, Monday 11/02/2008, 15:30.
As to how the ELO prizes work for the Cr's, this week the top one is Shawoman Cr , whereas the 2nd is Lyse Teria Cr, i dont get how thisz works are Lyse is obviously better but has been put for 2nd, shouldn't the best person get the best cr?
Sunday 10/02/08

5 messages
English Trepach - last answer from Capn Clintz, Sunday 10/02/2008, 18:33.
In the training rooms with a boxglove on the bottom of the page is written: "In this room the XP is calculated as IF the LOWER level character has beat the HIGHER level character, then the sum of the XP won is multiply by 3, and split between both players in equals shares". My question is - what if the higher lvl char beat the lower one?
4 messages
English TNT_Shadow - last answer from TNT_Shadow, Sunday 10/02/2008, 14:48.
Hi guys well i am looking for pussycat Uppers deck
i would like no more than 29 stars
and plz no Cr as cant afford them but plzz help

thanx from
OCA_Shadow
24 messages
ελληνικά pl91 - last answer from Monsterlord, Sunday 10/02/2008, 09:45.
Am i the anly one to think that the ultimate forms of the cards are not their best images????to explain i'll just say that i really think that kati's second star image is the best.just make it like a competition for fun
Friday 08/02/08

10 messages
English chainz-old - last answer from chainz-old, Friday 08/02/2008, 17:43.
I am making a tourney
the rules:
are the maxium stars are 35
no cards are banned
both people challenging have to confim who won otherwise both disqualified
extras:
it 500clintz to join the tournament
the winners are as follows:
1st place:Kiki
2nd place:Linda
3rd place: donated by people who can afford it
it starts feburay 10 i will make groups all entrys have to be in by 9st january

43 messages
English Mac_Leod - subject is closed
Spécial event , i m organizing a bran new man hunting . to win 50.000 Clintz you just need to beat me once. I will be hide in any type of room, and will prepared several decks. i will crusing from room to room and stay in one room only 5 minutes.
I won t be conected all the time but by exemple from 9 to 9h30, and then from 10 to 10h15 etc...
You will have to hunt me because i will erase all informations from my friend list and you will have no clue where i am.
No spécial rules your deck will just have to fit to the room i m fighting in . I won t let anyone win whitout fighthing to the end.
The only rule is to send the world "RAT" when you challenge me.
If you win ( dream about that ) send me a card for 50 000 clint i i will give it back for 50 clints.
The single try by player

Good luck to all i will be unbeatable
Thursday 07/02/08

11 messages
English Routinf - last answer from wingfighter9, Thursday 07/02/2008, 23:13.
Ok, I'm holding a lottery. The grand prize is a maxed Miss Twice Cr!!! She is GHEIST, 8/5 with Poison 1, Min 1.
Each ticket costs 500 clintz, and I will sell you a card for the amount. You then sell it back to me for 50 clintz. You may buy a maximum of 20 tickets. The draw will be on the 10th of February, and I will announce the winner then. Donations for runner-up prizes would be appreciated, and the draw will be made a random number generator. When I give you your ticket I'll give you a number for each ticket, and if your number is a winner then you will win Miss Twice Cr.
92 messages
English cheese_14 - last answer from cheese_14, Thursday 07/02/2008, 15:59.
Ok tihs is a tounreament started by me, here are the detials:

entry fee: 450 clintz, open to ALL levels over 5, (as thre fights are taking place in fight club)
I need: 16 players to complete the tournament but if you join you can battle striaght away,
it is a knockout tourney so if you win, you go thoeugh and if you lose your out,
you must play with 25* star decks, you can post what your using here DO NOT PM ME ABOUT DECKS- unless the opponent has cheated
you must pst here who has won your battle, it is also good to show evidence (e.g.) a screenshot
NO Rescue or Leader cards- im not bothered if the cards you use as banned in the ELO as long as they are not from those 2 card categories
this tournment has prizes but only for the top 2

1rst place: Alexei, Eyrton, Oyoh, Murphy
2nd place: Emma, Zlatar, Dr Saw, Luis, Venus

if anyone is kind enough to donate prizes for 3rd place it would be appreciated,

enter deck below and if you want to enter, all questions can be PMed to me
1 message
I can't find any game i can play... Why?
Wednesday 06/02/08

2 messages
English gangsta 4 - last answer from 0-Jade, Wednesday 06/02/2008, 09:26.
how do i enter the tounament
Tuesday 05/02/08

14 messages
English Thunder night - last answer from wingfighter9, Tuesday 05/02/2008, 19:33.
HI guys if you want to come to a great place battle here!!
62 messages
English animorpherv1 - last answer from wingfighter9, Tuesday 05/02/2008, 19:12.
I wanted to make a tournament open to everyone, So I did, this is the sign ups, the will be elimination rounds (once we get 10 people, we will begin). The rules are like the normal tournaments, you can only use 4 cards from your deck (so you might want to choose your 4 best ones), you have 12 pillz and I'm joining. this is how you join:

1. You put your name down
2. You list your 1st card and power/ fury/ type (If someone gets any card power wrong, just post it, and I'll tell them that)
3. list your 2rd card, and do the same as the 1st time
4. 3rd card
5. 4th card

I'm hoping that this gets this filled soon!
17 messages
English Warr kid - subject is closed
Group A Group E
Panzer Element Shadow Falcon
Live Desserts Phantom
Large Marge LOA Van Persie
Cel Mostarda OET pink Cobra
RG 365LOA OV Man LOA
Daddy Strauss OUG-Rogryen

Group B Group F
Cheese Dre Dre
Vennominaga Rulzbreaker
Vaniter Buld
Wihzzahrd 0CR-Surf
Destroyer 34567 1F-KV Raven
DMOC Dark Assault
OUC-Johnnysay Chains

Group C Group G
OUC-Damgark Rogueknight
0-Pulgas 0-JP
Zeppelin WMD CBP_Fojtik
ODags 022081
ET_Dragon Cauliflower
0_Mat CBM-FJRamone
Electricity K1llase

Group D Group H
Oredator Jade
Abpose Raynos
11-Leonardo 0-FS
0_Gunvald_0 Oackley
What Else OET-Skimsa
SHh EB-Manefecofigo
El Falco Golden Gecko

Group I Group J
Asakuraz Reins
1 Pandaman 1 Child 999
Little TK WMD IM Designer
Bozzy LOD Newbmurderer
CBP-gogo Orlont
Momo BB93 Xaunt
Tanto 59 0let-Qjon

Group K
Logo mantos
Meltingpot
Piiraanzins
Messire
Ocr-Brown
Chinchila
CBP_Martan

tournament will commence once everyone send in their decks.PM me
obide by the rules of the game and everything will work out just fine
134 messages
English Warr kid - subject is closed
Only 1 prize the grand winner gets my entire collection including all Cr's.

free entry
25 star decks
no Rescue clan
no unevolved cards
no doubles
if its banned in Elo its banned in here (so no Jackie and Wee Lee etc)
best out of 5 wins the round
level 20 and up only
if you do not answer to your opponents msgs i will contact you if you dont reply to that you are out.
upon entering this tournament please state your timezone so that i can put you in an appropriate group.

win = 3
draw = 0.5
lose = -2 (minus)
change your name = -5 (minus)

only danger room battles
if you want to contribute cards feel free to do so
entries start immediately and ends the end of Feb.

Round 2 will be even more brutal...with a very surprising twist.
Special prizes awarded for dumbest plays, most interesting battles and great escape victories. so give me a break down of the fight if you think its worth it

keep you guys posted if any other rules pop up.

Have fun people - this is one for the books

Warr-kid
Monday 04/02/08

13 messages
English StormWhisper - subject is closed
So the action's really heating up as most of our Pod 1s go into round 2 and Pod 2s are just beginning.

For Pod 2s: If you do not have a full pod of 8, only 1 player from that pod will go up to the final 4. If you have a full pod of 8 then 2 players will go up.

Also, anyone who has a Brazilian Opponent: There is a Festival going on in the early part of the week which will be keeping our Brazilian players very busy. Please be patient with them. If for some reason this creates a horrible schedule conflict, special arrangements can be made.

If for some reason you registered, paid, and I left you out, please notify me immediately. We had one DQ for failure to return the card in US Dailies Pod 2 and Monoclan Pod 2. This forced me to step in in Monoclan Pod 2 as a 6th. My deck has been chosen since before the Tournament so despite having "insider knowledge" rest assured I did not chose my clan to purposely screw with my Opponent.

That said Pairings for Round 2 (or Round 1 in some cases) are now up.

Pod 1: US Dailies.
Round 2

OUC_Pein vs Daexen WMD
Packerfan vs DreDre2010

Pod 2: US Dailies

CBM_Mostarda vs Kiooo_hs
Cel Mostrada vs Vanter
Sr Marinho vs gto0_hs

US ELO:
Pod 1
0Vman vs Phyllyp LOA
Captain Kronos vs Daexen WMD

Pod2
8BA-LoA vs kiooo_hs
Vanter vs DMOC
Dummyuser vs LargeMargeLoA
Baron WMD vs gto0_HS

MonoClan US
Pod 1:
OET-Jade (Rescue) vs RG365 LoA (Rescue)
Broken Dreamz (GHIEST) vs Vanter (Uppers)

(Cont)
Saturday 02/02/08

13 messages
English SinisterDexter - last answer from Tanto89, Saturday 02/02/2008, 17:57.
Hi, I have a couple of questions, maybe a more experienced player can answer.

1. The scoring bonus for a KO with pillz left doesnt seem to work sometimes. I play a Kolos/Morphun deck and KO'd an opponent with 8 pillz left. That should be +16 to my score just for the pillz, not to mention the KO bonus etc, but my total score for the fight was only 14. What gives?

2. How do people rack up 300+ point in an hour. On a roll, winning all my fights pretty quickly and scoring pretty well I can get over 200. I cant figure out where I could add 100 or so more points to that. Is there some tactic that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can clear any if this up for me =)
22 messages
English 7-Redge-7 - subject is closed
Urban-Rivals World championship will start soon!
Eight countries will clash for the title: France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Morocco, the United-States, the United Kingdom and Canada!
Three modes of play will be proposed:
1. The Elo mode (with the rules which is essential on it)
2. Monoclan (only one clan without double or Leader)
3. Daily tournament mode (based on the total number of points and not on the number of victories)
The registration fees are of 3000 clints for each mode (thus 9000 for the three) the player represents one country, obviously. If it does not appear among the eights mentioned, you are free to choose which one you want to represent.
There will be two phases for this tournament: qualifications by country where four representatives will be selected for each mode (the same player can be selected in several categories). Thus, there will be a total of 32 participants in the finales of each mode.
And then individual and team phases
The of the tournament jackpots starts with 2,000,000 clintz, 3 Guru Cr, 10 others Collectors (CR) and the registration fees.
For the qualifications phase of the three modes, the distribution of the prizes will be done as follows:
The first of each mode: 50% of the registration fees, 50 000 clintz and 1 CR
The second of each mode: 30% of the registration fees and 1 CR
The third of each mode: 20% of the registration fees and 1 CR
The fourth of each mode: A place in the final and the chance to win a jackpot

« Previous12...150151152153154155...163164Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals