Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Tournaments and events

If you are organizing a tournament, planning on joining one, come here.
3263 subjects - 45859 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...151152153154155156...163164Next »       search the message board

Thursday 31/01/08

17 messages
English Sullemunk - subject is closed
What is the worse thing that can happen in this game?
You guessed it! Getting stuck with those slooow players that wait untill the last second before taking an action..
This is extra desturbing when playing in a tournament and you are on the top 10 of the list...
Can't they make the timmer go twice as fast during the tournament to stop those snails from making you drop 10 - 20 places in the lack of battles played?
91 messages
English Raynos - subject is closed
Hey i thought i would organise a tournament since it seems to be a popular thing to do

First price will be Cassio Cr

second and third price are based on donations , thats a hint, a blunt one, Those titans that can afford to please donate useful (R) or (U) cards, (Striker, Yayoi, blaaster etc)

The Rules are as such:

For the deck

28 star limit

no more then 5 cards from one clan

ONLY two clans in a deck

No Rescue cards

Leaders are allowed and not part of the two clan limit

No doubles

NO elo banned 5* cards, sorry lamar , DJ Korr Cr, General Cr tanearva vickie etc

also no marylsa cr, she's out the normal people's price range, and 7/4 sob is just not fair for a 2*

all other cr's are allowed, please point if i missed some imba cr's (Elya Cr is on the borderline ill allow her since i might get her before the start of this tournament )

All games should be playing in non-random, BUT if both players want to play in random (BOTH!) then that is allowed but i prefer to rely on skill rather then luck

Since im giving away a Cassio Cr i would like all lvl 20+ applicants to this tournament to pay 500clintz until ive gotten 6k clintz, donations are welcome

Please donate prices for 2nd and 3rd place

All people who want to be in the tourney please post here and PM me your deck (also tell me whether youve been in elo top100)

the competition will be in two stages,

running out of space, more info to come

Please join and donate

Ray - Thank you!
Wednesday 30/01/08

5 messages
English kooler43 - last answer from WarriorDudeAB, Wednesday 30/01/2008, 20:59.
This Tournament for levels 10- dont accept go against a lvl 999 so enter plz
7 messages
English Yukazi - last answer from WarriorDudeAB, Wednesday 30/01/2008, 20:55.
I've had this happen a few times now. When in a tournament a higher level will challenge me. It will get down to the wire and I'll pull off a win to get +1 clintz /+1 point for the fight.

Just a question.. Anyone know why that is?
54 messages
English StormWhisper - subject is closed
Urban Rivals is proud to present our International Championship tournament! Can you climb your way to the top 4 of your nation to play it out against the top four from the UK, France, Moroco, Italy, Belguim, Spain, US, and Canada?

Entry Fee: 3000 Clintz.

The top four of each country will receive:

1st : 50% of the entry fees + 50 000 clints + 1 cr
2nd 30% of entry fees +1 cr
3rd 20% of the entry fees + 1 cr
4th A ticket into the finals.

You have 3 options to enter which must be specified on entry. You may enter into all 3 formats but it will cost you 3k for each format you enter.

ELO
Monoclan with No leaders (fights will take place in the Danger Zone.) 25 Stars, ELO Rules/Bans apply.
Daily Tournament Style (All cards are open.)

Each style will have 4 winners (So 12 from each country will be going up).

The Grand Prize is as follows:
2 millions clints + 3 Guru Cr+ 10 other cr+ The total Entry fees.

MILLIONS of Clintz to be earned and as an Added bonus everyone who enters gets a special prize. (Only one per player you can't get 3 by entering all 3 tournament styles).

The contest will be Single Elimination, best 2 out of 3 with random pairings. (Rules to follow).

All Entry Fees will be paid to me after you register (subject to change).

See rules for how to enter.

I will be handling both the US and the UK.
6 messages
English animorpherv1 - last answer from Baron Brixius, Wednesday 30/01/2008, 13:16.
1st battle is Demon Sasuke vs. Momobb93, meesage me when you pick how many pillz (you both start with 12), and tell me the charcacther strength.
Tuesday 29/01/08

3 messages
English tcumiskey - last answer from TNT_Shadow, Tuesday 29/01/2008, 19:20.
I am level 15 but the game won't allow me to go into the elo tournaments. what do i need to do to be able to get in?
Sunday 27/01/08

1 message
Note: These Pairings are for FULL Pods only. Since I have extended registration, I'll be waiting for other pods to fill up before I start them. Note due to this you may be active in some pods and not others. All pods that do not have sufficient players by Jan 31st, will start on Feb 3 regardless of the number of people.

There is a change here, you will have 1 Week to play, because I want to keep things slowed down. So all games must be reported by Feb 2nd, 2008, Midnight PST (GMT -. Pairings will be posted again on Feb 3rd.

US:

Dailies Pod 1:
OVMan LOA vs 0UC_PEIN
DMOC vs Packerfan007
Daexen WMD vs PanzerElement
DreDre2010 vs Shadowfalcon

ELO Pod 1:

OVMan LOA vs Iron Vamp loa
Captain Kronos vs Littletk WMD
Daddy Strauss vs Phyllyp LOA
Daexen WMD vs RG365 LoA

Monoclan Pod 1:

OVman LOA (Nightmare) vs 0ET-Jade (Uppers)
Broken Dreamz (Nightmare) vs Phyllyp LoA (Nightmare)
DMOC (Ulu Watu) vs RG365 LoA (Uppers)
Daexen WMD (Junkz) vs Vanter (All Stars)

UK:

Dailies Pod 1
0 Wiivja vs cpb_martan
CBP_Fojtik vs ggkogkal
O_CaUILFLOWER vs gogalis
Tanto89 vs orbnt

ELO Pod1:
Requires 1 more player to begin.
Postponed until Feb 3rd

Monoclan Pod2:
Requires 2 more players to begin.
Postponed until Feb 3rd

Good Luck everyone!
Saturday 26/01/08

3 messages
English Osmoses Jones - last answer from 0-Jade, Saturday 26/01/2008, 22:43.
What is this becuz it wont let me participate in a tournament
13 messages
English S_H_A_Z_A_M - last answer from Pfannensteil, Saturday 26/01/2008, 12:07.
Decode the code given below and you will win Maxxed Lobo

as usual i wont give any hints.....

but this one is not same as previous one

HERE is the code :::::

20,18,2,1,14 18,9,22,1,12 9,19 15,14,5 15,6 20,8,5 2,5,19,20 7,1,31,5,19 5,22,5,18.

all the best
Friday 25/01/08

7 messages
Tournament Rules:

1) The overall format for all 3 formats is Single Elimination best 2 out of 3 matches. You will be paired randomly into pods of 8. The final

2) Number of Pods and Rounds will depend on the number of registered players. All players will be seperated into Pods of 8 players randomly. The winners of each pod will go on to the next pod level with new opponents until there are only 4 left. The final 4 will battle in their pod to determine placing. Every Pod will consist of 3 rounds.

3) All Resgistration Emails must be sent to URtournament@gmail.com because my ingame mailbox will fill up otherwise.
They must look like this:

Username:
Starting Clan:
Formats(s) of play:

Any registrations sent to my ingame Mailbox will be promptly deleted and ignored. Once you are registered I will send you a card which you will purchase from me for 3050. You will then return the card to me to be sold for 50 clintz. Failure to return the card to me will result in you being DQed and Banned and then I'll take my card back anyway. If you try to sell the card back for more than 50 Clintz, I will refuse and then blacklist and DQ you.

If you are DQed your entry fee will not be refunded.

4) The Top Four players from the two countries I am handling (Us, UK) from each format will move on to the finals.

(cont)
Thursday 24/01/08

5 messages
English Soliight - subject is closed
I am willing to translate the game to slovene, but i dont Know how.
But i am totaly for the translation in as many languages as possible.
I myself can do the slovene (Slovenia)

Any Admin can help??

Or anyone??
Tuesday 22/01/08

8 messages
English Soliight - last answer from Soliight, Tuesday 22/01/2008, 22:41.
I had a little fun with my paint programs, made Chad Bread's twin.

Lv1: http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6379/wally3pz1.png
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6379/wally3pz1.png
11 messages
English S_H_A_Z_A_M - last answer from psychoBAMF, Tuesday 22/01/2008, 22:27.
Decode the code given below and you will win Erpeto

if this is successful i will give more code to decode and better cards to win

i wont give any hints.......

here's the code

4026*0233428330860872260748257
Friday 18/01/08

6 messages
English -Annihilator- - subject is closed
While checking my friends feed,i saw there "coffemaker is turning into a ghost",what does that mean????
Thursday 17/01/08

11 messages
English Raynos - last answer from Apostel, Thursday 17/01/2008, 21:02.
Is it just me who has different colours on the cards and other bits?

The whole game areas changed and now we get message like "you played your card its your opponents turn" :O

and well it was a bit of a shock, everything looks weird now ;P

DUDE, my Gibson just send out a HUGE attack, looks like you charge up and send up a large attack, if you have a garantueed win

Im actaully liking these wins

GG to the admins

Comments?

Ray
Wednesday 09/01/08

3 messages
English iLLuCiNaTe V - last answer from Baron Brixius, Wednesday 09/01/2008, 14:13.
I keep trying to go in the fight club 10+ but it wont let me after a tourney starts and you are not in the room does it not let you in? because it keeps taking me bak to the room i was in b4 i wanted to go play in the tourney or is there a certain amount of tournys to play in 1 day?
Tuesday 08/01/08

33 messages
English LilLady - last answer from 2007alien2009, Tuesday 08/01/2008, 16:31.
What would be good abilities or bonus...new ones i mean...to counter clans like say.. Rescue. i notice everyone's eithre using Rescue or hating Rescue and doin they're best to stop Rescue decks. their ability and bonus do remind me of slivers and the react players have to them remind me even more of slivers...oh a mass game would be amazing *idea a.dd* what if there was a room for guild memebers to team up and play their decks combined against another guild? that'd b sweet...is there some delay in posts here or am i marked to never be allowed to ramble in public forums again i now i write a lot but sheesh i've never written on here and i'm still upset that my poem might not make it...

-Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?
132 messages
Wise-TPW - last answer from 0-Jade, Tuesday 08/01/2008, 12:28.
Ok so now the rules :

This tournament will be in OLD mode so no pillz !
Interdictions : Doubles, Uppers, Leaders and of course Fury
Obligations : two clans, play in danger zone

Ok now the groups :

Group A :
Littletk WMD
Noahsark12195
LeaFar
Nialboy
DE-warr kid

Group B :
Verfarkas
WhiseyjackLoA
0ET-james19
0 Jellyfish 0
Hunterkiller

Group C :
0-Sven-Evo
Kirko_DVM
Lucifer_wmd
RulzBreaker
0ET_PRiNCeSS

Group D :
CBM Darko EVO
0ET-Jade
0ET-JiMbO786
DarkAssault
Killingshadow
NiggazLV

Group E :
Nitz52 LoA
Unnothesaviour
Desert Rabbit
0LET_QJON
0VLET_QJONKA

The 1rst 2nd and 3rd of every groups are qualified. For the group D, the fourth will be qualified too

At the end of the tournament
The 1st will win Miss Twice Cr (Cr) + 5000
The 2nd will win Kerozinn (U) +2000
the 3rd will win Kerozinn (U)

GOOD FIGHT
Thursday 03/01/08

7 messages
English UR-JMB - last answer from AC_Fearmonger, Thursday 03/01/2008, 23:03.
Happy new year 2008...........

« Previous12...151152153154155156...163164Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals