Hello im not sure if this is normal. I was in a daily tournament today i was at about 50/700 but the problem was i kept on getting the error thing "this player has not responded to your challenage" 3 times in a row i seen that. So im at 65/700 because no one played 10mins until the game ends also. Now finaly after waiting abit i get into a game but this player is taking his time i must have been in this game for almost 3mins then it says "battle has timed out" so the tournament ends im at 78/700 because i wasnt able to play any games for 10mins!.
Now if the tournaments are like this im not sure if im going to continue playing.
What if there were things like urban-rivals mini and big.
this is were things like
6 card decks 20* something like that
10 card decks 30*
8 card unevolved decks 20-25* something like that( but the cards don't level up or gain exp)
any thoughts to these ideas
Archit - last answer from Archit, Saturday 15/12/2007, 18:22.
I was wondering what calculates the experience in the daily tournaments. Sometimes I will get 24 pts per win and others only down to around 17 , which is even below my average at the time. Do I get more or less pts for a quick knockout? Chractcter levels that are being played, my personal player lvl compared to oponents?
If anyone has any answers to this, I would really like to know to help me in my tournament strategy.
Clintcity.org's encyclopedia is updated and needs your card reviews! Please stop by, log in and rate each card. Leave a comment as to what your opinion of the card is and when and where to use it.
The Clintcity.org admin staff will be going through each card and adding tags. Tags allow you to see what cards are connected to what other cards. i.e. A Award and Reine are partners, Chloe and Havok are lovers, etcs.
1) You may use any cards but the one you cant use in EVO mode.
2) Your stars cant be higher than 30
3) You must put who won the match after it ends if you lie about who won you will be disquilfed
4) We will fight untill only one wins (you will fight everyone)
5) The winner will be declared the king of of Clint City (Urban Rivals)
6) The fights will be held at whenever you and your opponet are on at the same time
7) Ther deadline to be included in the tournament is on Thursday (USA GA time )
If you dont how to tell what day it is in the USA find out on your computer
9) If your ready to battle and you opponet is on UR you will fight in the Fight Club
10) If there is any rule that i forgot then MSG me dont post anything about rules on this post JUST MSG ME!!!
11) The only thing that you should put on this post is you name
There are new backgrounds during battles, to be exact one for each existing clan. Well, I'm not really sure about this. Do the leaders have their own?
While playing I realized this one (http://kirlad.net/shared/ur/unknown.jpg) which should be the leaders place. Do you think it is? or could be another (future) new clan? In my opinion it doesn't fit very well with leaders, as they don't fight well together should they have a "base"? And is too soon to include a new clan, but many things could make this background to be included.
HELLO KING TREX HERE ONE OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME TO MAKE A NEW FOURM WITH ALL OF THE PERTISAPANTS NAMES I WONT TELL YOU WHO YOUR FIGHTING BUT HERE ARE ALL OF MY CURRENT BATTLERS OAET_NIALBOY
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.