1) The overall format for all 3 formats is Single Elimination best 2 out of 3 matches. You will be paired randomly into pods of 8. The final
2) Number of Pods and Rounds will depend on the number of registered players. All players will be seperated into Pods of 8 players randomly. The winners of each pod will go on to the next pod level with new opponents until there are only 4 left. The final 4 will battle in their pod to determine placing. Every Pod will consist of 3 rounds.
3) All Resgistration Emails must be sent to URtournament@gmail.com because my ingame mailbox will fill up otherwise.
They must look like this:
Formats(s) of play:
Any registrations sent to my ingame Mailbox will be promptly deleted and ignored. Once you are registered I will send you a card which you will purchase from me for 3050. You will then return the card to me to be sold for 50 clintz. Failure to return the card to me will result in you being DQed and Banned and then I'll take my card back anyway. If you try to sell the card back for more than 50 Clintz, I will refuse and then blacklist and DQ you.
If you are DQed your entry fee will not be refunded.
4) The Top Four players from the two countries I am handling (Us, UK) from each format will move on to the finals.
I keep trying to go in the fight club 10+ but it wont let me after a tourney starts and you are not in the room does it not let you in? because it keeps taking me bak to the room i was in b4 i wanted to go play in the tourney or is there a certain amount of tournys to play in 1 day?
What would be good abilities or bonus...new ones i mean...to counter clans like say.. Rescue. i notice everyone's eithre using Rescue or hating Rescue and doin they're best to stop Rescue decks. their ability and bonus do remind me of slivers and the react players have to them remind me even more of slivers...oh a mass game would be amazing *idea a.dd* what if there was a room for guild memebers to team up and play their decks combined against another guild? that'd b sweet...is there some delay in posts here or am i marked to never be allowed to ramble in public forums again i now i write a lot but sheesh i've never written on here and i'm still upset that my poem might not make it...
-Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?
Tournament is starting now.
Check out with what you will need to fight
N a D i r
1f - KV Raven
I know its random
1) No Doubles
2) No Rescue
3) No Pilzz
4) No bad words to others
5) No NICK changing (or you will be disqualifited)
6) No OLD cr's
7) Only cards what accept in ELO
If someone doesnt respond give him 1 day - if he dont respond anyway you are win and you get 40 points. and he will get 10 points
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.