Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Tournaments and events

If you are organizing a tournament, planning on joining one, come here.
3263 subjects - 45854 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...157158159160161162163164Next »       search the message board

Monday 23/07/07

23 messages
Română Vladutzuu - last answer from Gone4eva, Monday 23/07/2007, 09:57.
This is my first attempt of turnament .

The prices will be :

1)Baby Q
2)Ambre
3)Clara

The turnament fee will be 2000 clintz.

Rules for this turnament:

1)Stars must be equal to 25 or less
2)Only 8 cards per deck
3)No doubles
4)Only one level 5 card
5)No Cr

Once i have 8 players i will set up the matches.

Good Luck to all
Wednesday 18/07/07

51 messages
English Vesuvan - subject is closed
NO CATCH , FREE & Should be fun lolz! only need 50 ctz to accept card if you are a winner!

How do you win ?

Simple - Guess a number between 0-1000 The Person to guess the correct number wins there card ! each person is allowed 2 guesses and no worries ill be honest , the person or persons to correctly guess the correct number wins option 1 if no winner the person or persons closest to correct number receive runner up prize

Even better if no one guesses the correct number - the person closest to it...Guess what you still win something..

PRIZE: (If # Correctly Guessed)
Your Very Own A Award Cr Card Value=17 000 ctz current market value at time of post Compliments of me !

2nd PRIZE: (if # Closest Guess)
Your Very Own Selsya Cr Value=8 500 ctz current market value at time of post

Good Luck!
Saturday 07/07/07

2 messages
Português cirisguela man - subject is closed
turnament in the guild Suriname rules!1st place wins a Dragan Cr(R) 2nd Marlysa Cr (R) and 3rd Jackie(R).
Think it is heaven... WRONG how ever wants to participate neads to sellto me two uncomon card for 50 clints.the turnament will be day july 26.Please make your sales to me untill day 24.Ok
Friday 06/07/07

12 messages
English angry kid - subject is closed
Cmon pple!! lets fight!!!
Thursday 05/07/07

16 messages
English Fraggle - last answer from Desert_Rabbit, Thursday 05/07/2007, 06:03.
We though you might be interrested in this:

http://urbancosplay.ifrance.com/
(just click on photos, no need to understand french)

Session 2 is open now
Tuesday 26/06/07

4 messages
English 7-Redge-7 - last answer from 7-Redge-7, Tuesday 26/06/2007, 23:43.
Urban’s cosplay
“The Gazette Web edition”, a weekly French magazine, will hold for the second time a cosplay contest! Willing to extend the number of participants, the organizer translated their site in English. They invite you to discover: http//urbancosplay.ifrance.com and, of course, to participate. The prices for this second edition are: Flavio Cr, NDololo Cr and Sum Sam Cr. A maximum of two pictures is allowed per player and must be send before July 13th to gazette-urban@ifrance.com . If you have any question about the contest, please contact 7-Armitage3-7 or Ganesha (people in charge of the Gazette, web edition)
Monday 04/06/07

6 messages
English 0-FS WMD - subject is closed
I would like to hold a tournament for all of the great people of UR. I have spent darn near $400+ on cards and have quite a few extras. Can anyone that has held a successful tournament give me a few pointers as to what I should to to hold a successful one? Even if you have not, Please drop your ideas and I will have a tournament up probably next week.
11 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
Hello to all i found out and almost interviewed most players on UR...and i found out they play UR while they have workAlmost everyone,elo players like jp,warr,drone and evo players like artemis-evo,jericho78 and more,Yop,this game is so amazing,programs that helps people when working like MS word,autocad and more...The game is still on and it doesnt go crazy
This thread is for me to ask and interview anyone working while playing UR
Im still thinking for the prize
Please post some good presentations
Saturday 02/06/07

112 messages
English harvstar12 - subject is closed
Hi everone im doing a tourament up to 10 players
when there is ten i will decide who plays who
1st prize is a free Uranus 2nd maybe a new card im buying
3rd nothing but if u want to take part just say can i play

soo any players and im not in it soo ehos up for it
Sunday 27/05/07

66 messages
Introeople signing up on the tournament should be able to be active and a trusworthy that they are really joining the tournament
Rules:
-no cr(except sun/soleil cards)
-no doubles
-30 stars of the deck(soon wil degrade but were still thinking)
-some clans will be ban
-any level 5 card that costs about 2000 and up(so no Eyrton and Gary:smirk
-2000 clintz
-i will also try add some clintz/cards to the pot too

Please give the inscription to 0cr-warrkid,pm him.....and post here if you like to join

Good game to all
Monday 21/05/07

2 messages
English Mac_Leod - subject is closed
The 4 qualified for the half finale are:

0A Sornya with 41 points
Sims-Nanc with 54 points
7-lejdn-7 with 38 points
EN-Deul with 58.5 points

Here thus matches to be carried out before Wednesday midnight

0A Sornya VS 7-lejdn-7 EN-Deul VS 6Sims-Nanc

Always same the deck and the same format of combat until the end.
Good luck with all.
Saturday 19/05/07

16 messages
English XC Bangor - subject is closed
First place gets a Hikiyousan second place gets chikko
Tuesday 15/05/07

92 messages
English WMD Raven - subject is closed
Group A
1f-Ashe-Evo
0DW Raist EVO
KVBraker23EVO
KVMista EVO

group B
Nate Dogg EVO
EVO-Jericho78
KV Huz
KVALovin91EVO

group C
NH-KlL3R-evo
K9 Gusbert
KV Karkus EVO
Clintydude PI

group D
Jborris-NN
BaT-Ivo
Kv Saaaaaa ev
69- JP

good luck everybody
Sunday 13/05/07

7 messages
English Sacman68 - subject is closed
As I was(actually, still am) playing the 9:00(pst) tournament in the "West" room and from the point where it said there was 25 minutes left in the tournament, EVERY CHALLENGE I MADE GAVE ME THE, "Unable to send your challenge as your opponent...."! After about 7 minutes, I finally decided to quit the game a play on the "East" side where I was refused by a couple of EVOers and every challenge after gave me the same thing! I quit, went back to "West" room and continued to receive this message!
WHY? I know this will cost me a credit.
Wednesday 09/05/07

1 message
Hello to all,
will be organized aprés the BR8 a vote (or rather several votes).
Its votes will determine the players that you will judge the better ones in every categories.
But for that I need you. In fact from today, I ask you of send me "BY PM the name of a player that you would see well in one of the categories below.
Thus therefore, at the end of the month, a circulation to the goes out (following the numbers of player that will have named a player) will be carried out to elect the 5 better players of every categories.
It about it will follow himself therefore a vote by PM that will have for goal to elect one of the 5 players in every categories.
Every conqueror will receive a card collector, I again is not decided of which ones.
I am well évidement out competitions, it is therefore useless to name me in although this be.
You can on the other hand you propose yourself. Here the proposed categories:

More again active former player:
More fair-play:
Player more promising:
More big daily tournament player:
More big urban-rivals player:
More generous players:
Better guild:
Player the more serviviable (counsel) :
Better ELO player :
More present on the forums:
Player having all the named qualities above:
Of the better moderating one :

Send your messages to LW-Mac-leod
Oh people reading this....could you vote me on dailys or on elo thanks
If you do i can send you some cards hehehehe
Monday 07/05/07

139 messages
English Clintydude PI - subject is closed
Any country if you want to play just sign up here the winner gets a free Yookie fully maxed
Sunday 06/05/07

2 messages
English Mac_Leod - subject is closed
To decide between the last elected officials of Battle, a group phase will determine of 4 the best who will pass to the semi-final. The rules do not change compared to the phases eliminating heat (even deck, an even number of handle)

Here thus the 9 finalists thus only the 4 first will reach the semi-final:

6simsArkanaEV
0A Sornya
CBp_Fojtik
6Sims-Nanc
7-lejdn-7
EN-Deul
KINENVEU
7-Link74-7evo
DA-Virgo evo

You have until May 19 last time to finish your matches, this seems to me amply sufficient. Good luck with all.
4 messages
English Myleslhk - subject is closed
I just came back from the daily tournament, and the winner has 867battle points. I click on him right away and he only has 4% of the cards, likely his starter pack. (obviously he has more now)

Same thing with ELO, for so many weeks more than one of the winners are from the same people from the same guild.

I'm sorry but these kinds of organized win are just terrible, or am I alone in this? Isn't tournament suppose to be about skills (and yes some luck and how to construct your deck)?

There's got to be a better way!

Like maybe randomly assign fights in the room during daily tournaments?

Or maybe track down these obvious organized winners and ban them for some time? Yes some other organized players will win, but at least it won't be the same people forever!
Thursday 03/05/07

11 messages
Game to carry out before Sunday evening midnight:

0cr-Dav974evo VS 0H-Cobra-EVO
Nuage57_evo VS Warr BR kid
6sims-kaoriev VS KINENVEU
CBp_Fojtik VS 1F-AlteoS
6Sims-Nanc-EV VS 2SCTRANKILEVO
1f-angeloevo VS 76-6rose-evo
EN deul VS rg-inaooo
KV Raven VS Pierro91evo
BS_Sandrinevo VS 0A Sornya
6SIMSMATMAGIC VS 0-Mea-ZsX-evo
rg-sandmanevo VS 2-incarmal
0-Sven NN VS 6sims_Hajiev
6SIMSARKANAEV VS 0Cr-Xarly-evo
7-lejdn-7 VS 1994VLARO evo
6SIMS-Karon69 VS 7-Link74-7evo
0cr-jeje VS da-virgo evo
0cr-losc VS lilkoud-han
das-titanos VS CBP_Tarr_EVO

Reminder of the deck to use:

Keanew (C) Malmoth (U) Veenyle (C) Copper (U) William (C) Shines (C) Come (C) Phonos (U)

3 winning sleeves in Dangerous Zone. Abandonment = lost sleeve Expiration = lost sleeve

ATTENTION: will be eliminated: - Those that will not have given me of new one before Sunday evening midnight (the 2 players of a game can be eliminated) - Those that will not have me sends their results before the
advisable date.

Good game to all
Tuesday 01/05/07

2 messages
English Sacman68 - subject is closed
Shouldn't there be a room specifically for ELO play? I noticed that clicking on these players doesnt send a challenge or anything but they are there. I believe that ELO is a totally separate game so wouldnt it be right to have a room for ELO play? I apologize if this has been discussed already. Thanks.

« Previous12...157158159160161162163164Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals