Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Tournaments and events

If you are organizing a tournament, planning on joining one, come here.
3346 subjects - 46185 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...157158159160161162...167168Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 11/12/07

5 messages
English mr egg - last answer from mccon2, Tuesday 11/12/2007, 20:48.
Tourney sed all way through u have not scored in this tournement when i had been battleing
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
6 messages
English OUC_Kenny - last answer from OUC_Kenny, Tuesday 11/12/2007, 02:10.
Please tell me each step to make a tournament of my own 4 my guild i want to know how please can some one
help pleas it will be very kind please help
Sunday 09/12/07

6 messages
English nickname3 - last answer from 0-Jade, Sunday 09/12/2007, 17:04.
3 messages
English DARK JELERO - last answer from Vanter, Sunday 09/12/2007, 11:40.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GIVE CARDS OR CLINTZ AWAY FOR FREE
Saturday 08/12/07

7 messages
English funn_pimp - last answer from Desent, Saturday 08/12/2007, 22:12.
Please help me figure out how i get in a tourney!
Friday 07/12/07

15 messages
English Force Majeure - last answer from TheScathed, Friday 07/12/2007, 12:02.
This is so sweet.. I like it.. keep up the good work guys and more power to UR..
Tuesday 04/12/07

1 message
Clintcity.org's encyclopedia is updated and needs your card reviews! Please stop by, log in and rate each card. Leave a comment as to what your opinion of the card is and when and where to use it.

The Clintcity.org admin staff will be going through each card and adding tags. Tags allow you to see what cards are connected to what other cards. i.e. A Award and Reine are partners, Chloe and Havok are lovers, etcs.
Monday 03/12/07

151 messages
English UR-JMB - last answer from S4turos, Monday 03/12/2007, 20:45.
These are the groups the top 2 from each group will go through to the next round.I am sorry if you arent included.

Group A
PHaNToM WMD
Hunterkiller
ET_Manecofigo
0et-jimbo786
SaTuRoS

Group B
K9 Gusbert
pokemon lover
CBM_Groo_EVO
0 jellyfish 0
Sven

Group C
LittleTk WMD
CBM_anecofigo
0-warr kid
CBM_Alucard
James19_nn

Group D
shadowfalcon
ignis
dark assault
Tupac
CBM Gizmo

please post you result in this topic

thank you

jimbo786
Sunday 02/12/07

99 messages
English King Trex Cr - subject is closed
Hello Im king trex and this is my new tournament. I want to apoligise for closeing my last tournament because of personal resons (not enough prizes or people ) but know i pretty much perfected my tounament.so please apply.The prizes are Bodenpower
Oyoh
Kinjo
Linda
Erika
Kawan
Bridget
Hugo
Gary
Emma
Hax
Larry
Zdrone
Havok
Zatman
Janine
Gaia
Miranda
Lilabee

Rules:
1) You may use any cards but the one you cant use in EVO mode.
2) Your stars cant be higher than 30
3) You must put who won the match after it ends if you lie about who won you will be disquilfed
4) We will fight untill only one wins (you will fight everyone)
5) The winner will be declared the king of of Clint City (Urban Rivals)
6) The fights will be held at whenever you and your opponet are on at the same time
7) Ther deadline to be included in the tournament is on Thursday (USA GA time )
If you dont how to tell what day it is in the USA find out on your computer
9) If your ready to battle and you opponet is on UR you will fight in the Fight Club
10) If there is any rule that i forgot then MSG me dont post anything about rules on this post JUST MSG ME!!!
11) The only thing that you should put on this post is you name
Sunday 25/11/07

53 messages
Español _ - subject is closed
Hello,it wanted to know as they are going to be the next cr
Friday 23/11/07

2 messages
English Memento Mori - subject is closed
Sorry for the delay on the database. I forgot that new cards where released today.

As there is no topic on the matter on the staff forums I ask you here. Do you know the abilities?
17 messages
English Memento Mori - last answer from -Annihilator-, Friday 23/11/2007, 11:51.
There are new backgrounds during battles, to be exact one for each existing clan. Well, I'm not really sure about this. Do the leaders have their own?

While playing I realized this one (http://kirlad.net/shared/ur/unknown.jpg) which should be the leaders place. Do you think it is? or could be another (future) new clan? In my opinion it doesn't fit very well with leaders, as they don't fight well together should they have a "base"? And is too soon to include a new clan, but many things could make this background to be included.

What do you think?
Tuesday 20/11/07

3 messages
English Fraggle - last answer from The-Girl-eVo, Tuesday 20/11/2007, 20:24.
Just for fun
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2255170421
3 messages
English King Trex Cr - last answer from Princessazin, Tuesday 20/11/2007, 01:33.
HELLO KING TREX HERE ONE OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME TO MAKE A NEW FOURM WITH ALL OF THE PERTISAPANTS NAMES I WONT TELL YOU WHO YOUR FIGHTING BUT HERE ARE ALL OF MY CURRENT BATTLERS OAET_NIALBOY
WhiseyjackLoA
FRAK -BH-
Gravekeeper
deathbane
DarkAssault,
PandaTrueno
Hunterturtle
Hunterkiller
Treamor LoA
Adso77
I amPOWERFUL
Desert Rabbit
Toprow321
0-Jade-NN
D3vil_nzz
Electricity
Ashida_sgad
fuqua
VampPrincess
romellyen_SF
Monday 19/11/07

4 messages
English netibuki - last answer from fuqua, Monday 19/11/2007, 22:16.
How am i supposed to participate in tournaments organised by players
Sunday 18/11/07

25 messages
English King Trex Cr - subject is closed
Hello im KING TREX AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EVER TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO BE IN A CUSTOM TOURNAMENT AND NOW IM TIRED OF WAITN SO ...IM MAKING MY OWN TOUNAMENT THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE WINNER AND THEY WILL HAVE TO PICK ONE CARD OUT OF Bodenpower,Peeler
9 messages
English Ikonik_WCH - subject is closed
Hi,

i apologise in advance if this has been mentioned before, or if im being stupid. I've noticed that there isn't a 'No Random' room that is enabled for the daily tournaments except an ELO room. Is it at all possible to get a 'no random' daily tournament room setup, as playing in the tournament in random mode is really starting to annoy me. My rear end keeps getting handed back to me on a silver platter by low level cards, or by cards whose power and damage rating is considerbaly lower than the card i'm playing at the time.

For example, i played Willy *5 with 6 pillz, and opponent played Methane *2 with 0 pillz, and because of the random factor, Willy gets his ass kicked which is really annoying, 11 power * 6 is a lot of atk, vs such a low lvl card.... not right.

So is there any chance of getting a daily tournament enabled room with 'no random' that isn't ELO?

Regards,
-Ikonik-
Thursday 15/11/07

4 messages
English Wolf Sister - last answer from Anger_HM, Thursday 15/11/2007, 11:57.
Well... I wanted to ask - is there some way to organize your own tournament? For example, I want to organize tournaments for my guild mates in our guild fighting room... How am I supposed to do this if its possible? Maybe it sounds stupid, but... Sorry, I needed to know this
Saturday 10/11/07

9 messages
English Force Majeure - last answer from Tropicorne, Saturday 10/11/2007, 14:56.
I like this one a lot! keep up the good work and more power to UR!
55 messages
English 0 Sapo - last answer from ste2200, Saturday 10/11/2007, 12:38.
It´s time go time here!!!
Before we start...i was wondering about the prizes,and as i Don´t want to see any sad faces ,there will be prizes for everyone...not as good as the first,but hey...it´s better than nothing

ThE GrOuPs:

Group A:
*Jomicas
*Kilermaster
*Cjchris
*3dom Fighter
*Lifeless

Group B:
*Black_bird
*0-Tupac
*1f-warr kid
*SLB-GigioEVO
*James19_NN

Group C:
*1f_Voske
*1sickkid
*Xalana
*Tysonmen
*Kampfer-evo

Group D:
*Allant
*Andy-evo123
*MadLoke
*Gutaman

(The D Group only has 4 players due to one of the players overoveroverdelaying the sending of his deck description)

New Prizes List

Miss Twice Cr , 2º Page Cr, 3rd Zatman, 4th Uxoh, 5th Striker , 6th Zdrone,7th Don, 8th Estalt, 9th Fifty, 10th Sai San, 11th Burguer,12th Gwen, 13th Miranda, 14th Platoona, 15th Phonos, 16th Crystal, 17th Beetenka, 18th Mona,19th Amiral Py

The remainig information will be sent to all of the players in private msg

Good Luck to you all

« Previous12...157158159160161162...167168Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals