Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Tournaments and events

If you are organizing a tournament, planning on joining one, come here.
3392 subjects - 46504 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...158159160161162163...169170Next »       search the message board

Friday 25/01/08

7 messages
English StormWhisper - subject is closed
Tournament Rules:

1) The overall format for all 3 formats is Single Elimination best 2 out of 3 matches. You will be paired randomly into pods of 8. The final

2) Number of Pods and Rounds will depend on the number of registered players. All players will be seperated into Pods of 8 players randomly. The winners of each pod will go on to the next pod level with new opponents until there are only 4 left. The final 4 will battle in their pod to determine placing. Every Pod will consist of 3 rounds.

3) All Resgistration Emails must be sent to URtournament@gmail.com because my ingame mailbox will fill up otherwise.
They must look like this:

Username:
Starting Clan:
Formats(s) of play:

Any registrations sent to my ingame Mailbox will be promptly deleted and ignored. Once you are registered I will send you a card which you will purchase from me for 3050. You will then return the card to me to be sold for 50 clintz. Failure to return the card to me will result in you being DQed and Banned and then I'll take my card back anyway. If you try to sell the card back for more than 50 Clintz, I will refuse and then blacklist and DQ you.

If you are DQed your entry fee will not be refunded.

4) The Top Four players from the two countries I am handling (Us, UK) from each format will move on to the finals.

(cont)
Thursday 24/01/08

5 messages
English Soliight - subject is closed
I am willing to translate the game to slovene, but i dont Know how.
But i am totaly for the translation in as many languages as possible.
I myself can do the slovene (Slovenia)

Any Admin can help??

Or anyone??
Tuesday 22/01/08

8 messages
English Soliight - last answer from Soliight, Tuesday 22/01/2008, 22:41.
I had a little fun with my paint programs, made Chad Bread's twin.

Lv1: http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6379/wally3pz1.png
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6379/wally3pz1.png
11 messages
English CB SylentEcho - last answer from psychoBAMF, Tuesday 22/01/2008, 22:27.
Decode the code given below and you will win Erpeto

if this is successful i will give more code to decode and better cards to win

i wont give any hints.......

here's the code

4026*0233428330860872260748257
Friday 18/01/08

6 messages
English -Annihilator- - subject is closed
While checking my friends feed,i saw there "coffemaker is turning into a ghost",what does that mean????
Thursday 17/01/08

11 messages
English Raynos - last answer from Apostel, Thursday 17/01/2008, 21:02.
Is it just me who has different colours on the cards and other bits?

The whole game areas changed and now we get message like "you played your card its your opponents turn" :O

and well it was a bit of a shock, everything looks weird now ;P

DUDE, my Gibson just send out a HUGE attack, looks like you charge up and send up a large attack, if you have a garantueed win

Im actaully liking these wins

GG to the admins

Comments?

Ray
Wednesday 09/01/08

3 messages
English iLLuCiNaTe V - last answer from Baron Brixius, Wednesday 09/01/2008, 14:13.
I keep trying to go in the fight club 10+ but it wont let me after a tourney starts and you are not in the room does it not let you in? because it keeps taking me bak to the room i was in b4 i wanted to go play in the tourney or is there a certain amount of tournys to play in 1 day?
Tuesday 08/01/08

33 messages
English LilLady - last answer from 2007alien2009, Tuesday 08/01/2008, 16:31.
What would be good abilities or bonus...new ones i mean...to counter clans like say.. Rescue. i notice everyone's eithre using Rescue or hating Rescue and doin they're best to stop Rescue decks. their ability and bonus do remind me of slivers and the react players have to them remind me even more of slivers...oh a mass game would be amazing *idea a.dd* what if there was a room for guild memebers to team up and play their decks combined against another guild? that'd b sweet...is there some delay in posts here or am i marked to never be allowed to ramble in public forums again i now i write a lot but sheesh i've never written on here and i'm still upset that my poem might not make it...

-Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?
132 messages
Wise-TPW - last answer from 0-Jade, Tuesday 08/01/2008, 12:28.
Ok so now the rules :

This tournament will be in OLD mode so no pillz !
Interdictions : Doubles, Uppers, Leaders and of course Fury
Obligations : two clans, play in danger zone

Ok now the groups :

Group A :
Littletk WMD
Noahsark12195
LeaFar
Nialboy
DE-warr kid

Group B :
Verfarkas
WhiseyjackLoA
0ET-James19
0 Jellyfish 0
Hunterkiller

Group C :
0-Sven-Evo
Kirko_DVM
Lucifer_wmd
RulzBreaker
0ET_PRiNCeSS

Group D :
CBM Darko EVO
0ET-Jade
0ET-JiMbO786
DarkAssault
Killingshadow
NiggazLV

Group E :
Nitz52 LoA
Unnothesaviour
Desert Rabbit
0LET_QJON
0VLET_QJONKA

The 1rst 2nd and 3rd of every groups are qualified. For the group D, the fourth will be qualified too

At the end of the tournament
The 1st will win Miss Twice Cr (Cr) + 5000
The 2nd will win Kerozinn (U) +2000
the 3rd will win Kerozinn (U)

GOOD FIGHT
Thursday 03/01/08

7 messages
English Grixxxle - last answer from AC_Fearmonger, Thursday 03/01/2008, 23:03.
Happy new year 2008...........
Wednesday 02/01/08

3 messages
English gazz007 - last answer from chainz-old, Wednesday 02/01/2008, 18:47.
Happy new year everybody
1 message
How Do You Get Ur Prices In The Elo Tournament!!!

Will It Be Given Directly To The Players?? How Bout If You Win The Random Cards??

Thanks!!!

Tuesday 01/01/08

58 messages
English The-Girl-eVo - last answer from The-Girl-eVo, Tuesday 01/01/2008, 10:21.
Hi again,

Tournament is starting now.
Check out with what you will need to fight

Group A
Johnnysay_ULL
HolyWizy
0LET_QJON
Treamor LoA
Imi2
0korki

Group B
N a D i r
0ET_PiNKCOBRA
OET_SHARK
DarkAssault
0ET_MeRMaiD
SaNtAkO_0ld

Group C
1f - KV Raven
1f-warr kid
WhiseyjackLoA
Maccannonboy
ImDesigner
Nickname1

I know its random
RULES:
1) No Doubles
2) No Rescue
3) No Pilzz
4) No bad words to others
5) No NICK changing (or you will be disqualifited)
6) No OLD cr's
7) Only cards what accept in ELO
If someone doesnt respond give him 1 day - if he dont respond anyway you are win and you get 40 points. and he will get 10 points

Prizes:
1) Jackie (and maybe Kerozinn Cr)
2) Zatman
3) Rubie
4) Larry

N.B. If you see someone cheating (using pilz or something) screen it and posts your link to the image

Did i say all? I guess so

GG's
5 messages
English Drazzen - last answer from Gumbo123, Tuesday 01/01/2008, 08:53.
If this has all ready been addressed or answered, sorry. But I think it's important.
As of right now it's midnight in Paris and I think that would mean the end of the tourney.

Can someone clarify, and mods can you post this somewhere (unless it all ready is) then can you make it more evident on the ELO pages?
Thursday 27/12/07

26 messages
English gazz007 - last answer from TnT_MeRm, Thursday 27/12/2007, 07:38.
Christmas is here an why isint there a event or am i just missing it???
Wednesday 26/12/07

8 messages
English Anger_HM - subject is closed
Jake27 with 33 battle 30 win level 9 won the tournement with more than 500 battle pointnow that is what i called something fishy
Tuesday 25/12/07

6 messages
English 2007alien2009 - last answer from megamexican, Tuesday 25/12/2007, 21:35.
Hello just for fun u can make a story about the clans or about another player or just about your self since uv been on this game
8 messages
English ReverseRaven - last answer from ReverseRaven, Tuesday 25/12/2007, 12:23.
Where can I go to make Official-looking cards?

I've seen some people use 'em as photos.
Monday 24/12/07

3 messages
English chazman - subject is closed
I need somebody to help with the rewards because I want to open a tournrment.
4 messages
English cheese_14 - last answer from cheese_14, Monday 24/12/2007, 15:19.
I play in the lvl 13-20 , type 2 fights tournaments and im wondering why i get such low points for a KO now, (im lvl 15) when playing in type 2 fights lvl 5-12 i used to get around 17-21 points per KO, now i get only 9-14, is there a reason for this? im not sure whether it is to do with my deck or just bad luck

« Previous12...158159160161162163...169170Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals