Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Tournaments and events

If you are organizing a tournament, planning on joining one, come here.
3349 subjects - 46208 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...161162163164165166167168Next »       search the message board

Saturday 20/10/07

36 messages
English Collector_HM - last answer from 0MystiQ QJON, Saturday 20/10/2007, 22:46.
The 1st person to get 1 000 000 BP and 100 level is ET Crooz evo i never thought any 1 could get that high up, WOW he is a legend to UR. well done!!!!
Friday 19/10/07

4 messages
English Devils-9ine - last answer from 0-Jade, Friday 19/10/2007, 22:27.
Has anybody got one, i want to see what she looks like. Up for the fight.
2 messages
English Killingshadow - last answer from i am g4y, Friday 19/10/2007, 01:34.
Hey i wanna join a tourna make 1 and count me in
Thursday 18/10/07

9 messages
English netibuki - last answer from Gus Lee, Thursday 18/10/2007, 19:40.
How do i particpate in tournaments.................
4 messages
English Tapnir - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 18/10/2007, 09:27.
If the tourney requires lvls 1-11 and im lvl 11... then i level to 12 will i still be in the tourney??
Wednesday 17/10/07

10 messages
Español megamexican - last answer from AR_Shuiro, Wednesday 17/10/2007, 06:00.
I'm doing a raffle in order to participate the only thing to that you have do is to send me any card in 50 clintz, you can send as many as you can or you want
the first place it's a lamar
2nd Zatman
3rd Hugo
Friday 12/10/07

2 messages
English Maromi - last answer from 0-Jade, Friday 12/10/2007, 02:05.
Do a tournament, what are they for, can you allow only certain people involved, how do you award prizes for the winners of said tournaments, can the creator join in the tournament, can just anyone create a tournament?

Yeah, utterly confused.
Thursday 11/10/07

9 messages
English etcha - last answer from - james19_UM, Thursday 11/10/2007, 12:54.
If u would like to join my tournament leave name here it is tommorow at uk time 10pm
Tuesday 09/10/07

19 messages
Română DANYez - last answer from DANYez, Tuesday 09/10/2007, 05:37.
Greetings to all players,this thourament will be the first tourament i organize
Rewards:1St:Reine Cr
2St:A Award Cr
3St:Beltran Cr
4St:Kerozinn
Ho want to join this tourament Pm me or post here if you want to join and i will send you a card with 3050 clintz and you send my back with 50 clintz,or give me cards for value of 3000 clintz.
The deck have to be Max:35 stars(No Cr,No doubles,No 5 stars cards,No soleil cards)YOU HAVE TO SEND ME YOUR DECKS!!!!
rules:
The matches will be played in DANGER ZONE
When the groups are made I will send to every player in his group the opponents deck!!!
In a group will be 4-6 players
K.O.-4points Win-3 points Draw-2 points Lose:1point
The batlle results post here or Pm me and send
If you cheat you are auto-descalified from the group(If one of your opponents cheat send me a message with the motivation and make a screnn shoot...
Thats all!!!!!IT WILL BE A GREAT TOURAMENT!!!
P.S.:You have to pay the inscriptions since 10 Oct:Tourament beggins 15 Oct...
3 messages
English ZODthImmortal - last answer from Gone4eva, Tuesday 09/10/2007, 05:29.
Staking cards on fights my levels over my level have to stake a card of higher value
Sunday 07/10/07

1 message
I want to make tournament,but i need some help.i dont have much cards but for now i have Leviatonn,Vladimir,Dr Saw....

if you want to help me plz donate some card and yoin our tournament...

joining?

rules:25 stars,no doubles,no soleils...

p.s.send me deck if you are in....

gunner_srb
118 messages
English UR-JMB - subject is closed
Welcome to my tornament

It´s time go time here!!! :i got this idea from a friend and actually thought of making a tornament thats all enjoy

rules:

-28 stars
-one 5 star
-elo banned allowed
-no doubles
-but allstars banned from this tornament

prizes

looking for volenteers to donate but i will but my upmost to get a decent prize also

thank you

jimbo786
Friday 05/10/07

9 messages
English Force Majeure - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Friday 05/10/2007, 15:37.
Player ID 857511 is a level 7 player with total battle points of 488 with a total of 28 fights including 26 wins..he has no guild and is a member since yesterday..he just placed Top2 in the last tourney with a total pf 451 battle points and he won 10319 clintz + 1 credit..which means..he started the tourney with just 37 battle points..I think no one here can have good evolved cards that can help you reach Top2 with just a 37 battle point history unless you broke Rule 1..by the way..I always watch daily tournament records whenever I can to see who is on top and I saw that he had at least started the tourney with just 5 fights..yes..5..which strengthens my suspicions..you be the judge..

Rule 1 states that selling yourself (or your friends) a deck to go play in the 1-11 rooms WILL get your score reduced to 0 in the dailys. (This will also get the account you sold the cards to banned and the cards WILL NOT be returned).

I hope that the authorities would do something about this matter and a proper sanction would be implemented against this player if proven guilty to ensure fair play among us..
Thursday 04/10/07

3 messages
English lol 78 - last answer from NachomusPrime, Thursday 04/10/2007, 05:42.
In tournaments made by players shouldn't you just right the player ID so if they change there name u can still see who it is?
Wednesday 26/09/07

4 messages
English demonfox - last answer from Symbolic, Wednesday 26/09/2007, 00:32.
Hi i want to have a tournament !!lzzz
Monday 17/09/07

109 messages
English Vesuvan - subject is closed
There will be 3 card prizes. Rather good and expensive ones, and no clintz prize. . You will play 5 games against each other and the winner advances to the next round.

The prizes will be:
1. Splata (R) (market value 22000 ctz)
2. Ombre (U) (market value 14000 ctz)
3. Dwain Cr (Cr) (market value 10000 ctz)

If you want to join it will cost you 4000 clintz - it also allows both supporters and none playin urban rivals to join . Just send me a private message I will then forward you a card to your private sales requesting the entry fee 5 days for sign ups and we will start saturday night.

Rules For Decks:
1. stars must equal 25 or less
2. only 8 cards only per deck no doubles
3. only 1 lv5 in the deck allowed
4. No cr cards allowed
5. No changing decks

Good Luck!

please post here that your in then i will foward a card to your private sales for your entry fee, once saturday roles around then i will set up the matchups.
Monday 10/09/07

191 messages
English 0-FS WMD - subject is closed
I will attempt my first tournament. (Thanks to Jericho for the assistance.)

20 people allowed. No Entry Fee (winners will require 50 clintz to accept their cards and must be able to accept cards or it will default to the next player)

Will be 2 out of 3 games per match.

If we don't have 20 people by Thursday then we will use what we have. I will pair players and PM both players to let them know whom they are playing.

Limits: 25 stars, 1x 5 star card.

When signing up please send me your deck list so I can check validity. If there are any changes before the tournament starts (Friday morning EST 8am) please let me know. Players can PM each other to set up the best time for them to start a match and I recommend temporarily adding them to friends list. I will leave it to the players to play in whatever room they wish but I prefer you play in the Danger zone so no luck is involved and it is all skill. If there is an indecisiveness on the room then the room defaults to the Danger zone (unless a player can not enter that room in which it will default to a room that player can play in)

Tournament will end 1 week from the Friday it starts at 0800 EST. It will be in a bracket format.

Prizes!!!

This is the part that you guys are waiting for I am sure.

1st Prize gets choice followed by 2nd-4th (THATS RIGHT 4 PRIZES!)

Marlysa Cr, Charlie, Miss Ming and Lamar. (I will offer optional prizes as well)

If I left anything off please let me know and I will fix it ASAP
Thursday 06/09/07

1 message
Can anyone help me organize a tournament?Iwould really like that.Thank you anyway.

Wednesday 05/09/07

53 messages
English 0 Sapo - last answer from - james19_UM, Wednesday 05/09/2007, 15:26.
Greetings to everyone!it´s my pleasure to announce this friendly tournament that will reward the winner with miss twice,and the runner up with page,booth,soon to be CR

Everyone that wishes to join should:
-Send me a card(any card) at 50 clintz,wich will be returned to the player at 1550 clintz
-Send me the description of the deck that will be used (once you choose your deck,it can only be change at the end of the groups phase)

GAME MODE:
-All tournament matches should be played at the danger zone(just an advice)
-Once the groups are made,every player receive a private message reporting his group opponents deck
-The tournament will be divided into group phase,and afterwards,knockout rounds.During the G.phase only the 1st and 2nd go on to the next phase.During the G.phase scores will follow this: victory =3 pts,draw =1pt,defeat = 0pts.you will always play your opponents twice.
-The battle results are to be sent to me in private messages

DECK RULES:
-no more than 25 stars
-no doubles allowed
-Crs allowed

BANNED CARDS
to ensure more balanced decks and raise the level of competivity,the following cards will be banned - Charlie,Jackie,Lamar,GraksmxxT,Tanaereva,Kenny,Vickie

CHEAT PREVENTION
If your opponent breaks the rules by using cards that weren´t in his submitted deck,you should printscreen,and send it to me.the cheating player will receive 0pts,and you get 3pts

well...that´s all for now.
29 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - last answer from KVBraker23, Wednesday 05/09/2007, 10:16.
Well its simple,of course I start off with the rules:
The deck comprises/consists of:
-25 stars only
-no cr
-cards forbidden in elo are allowed(except collectors)
-sun/soleil cards are usable

I call this an Open challenge,if ever you can beat me 3 out of 5 matches,im sure im giving you away 10,000 clintz right away but if you loose you will pay me 4000 clintz(sounds fair eh?)
Honesty is the best policy.Pm me if you are willing to fight me.

Sven

« Previous12...161162163164165166167168Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals