Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Tournaments and events

If you are organizing a tournament, planning on joining one, come here.
3354 subjects - 46229 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...161162163164165166167168Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 20/02/07

2 messages
Español UP FAST EVO - subject is closed
Como puedo preparar mi torneo a como lo han hecho ustedes.
Me gustaria preparar un torneo interno en mi gremio.

How can i prepare my own tournament like you guys have.
I will like to prepare an internal tournament at my guild.
Tuesday 13/02/07

24 messages
English chrisdab AOD - subject is closed
Instead of having tournaments based on who can rack points up the quickest, I suggest having tournaments be where the highest 10 fight scores be ranked. So if you fight 30 fights in a 90 minute period, the top 10 scores of those fights are added to determine your place. If a second person was unlucky and fought quitters and stallers, he may have 15 good fights. The top 10 of those would be added for the total. Only 1 fight per person to stop cheating. Will it work? I cant stand the current tournament structure. Its just too flawed, too much luck needed to find enough fights and too easy to cheat.
Monday 12/02/07

25 messages
English wmd angelo - subject is closed
Kv nivroth vs jericho
supremo vs kv Raven
finga vs o-jp
kv karkus vs ravnica

the "Kv" are stille there, can the others break their domination?
Friday 09/02/07

29 messages
English justinkmiles - subject is closed
Having a tournament like every hour for 30 min. instead of only three a day. this way all the newbees have a chance to get better.
Thursday 08/02/07

22 messages
English Giako Darron - subject is closed
Who can explain me how to play welll in Evo mode???
64 messages
Here is the first round
kv nivroth vs drew
kv Raven vs gusbert
jericho vs isahia
finga vs allochtoon
kv jagas vs supremo
ravnica vs racso
kv karkus vs kv braker
o-jp vs kv saaa
The ones who wins 3 times are going to the next round, and all the cards that i receive as fee will be distribute as pricemoney
for the first 3 ( plus 6000, 3000 , 2000)
Thursday 01/02/07

16 messages
English I_am_Rav - subject is closed
I'm kinda new in this game,but is there any weekly or mothly tournament?with big prizes?
if not why dont why dont the moderator make a weekly tournament with an entry fee(clintz or creedits),or maybe some elo points minimum or qualifier.
and the winners gets credits,clintz or cards,is it posible?
32 messages
While there are no unofficial tournaments in english, i decided to start one, so if you guys are interested , just put a word here, and i'll put the rules as soon as enough persons are on...(there will be lots of surprises for the winners
Monday 29/01/07

10 messages
English Nekojin - subject is closed
I just played in a Tournament after having been away from the game for several months, and this is what happened:

> You played the last Urban Rivals tournament but you didn't make it to the podium. You ended up 10 with 302 Battle points.
> You just won 1000 Clintz and 1 Credit !
> You now own xxxx Clintz that you can use to buy characters at the Market.

> 751 players took part in the tournament. They accumulated 64574 Battle points and the Jackpot reached 50014 Clintz.

(Message edited slightly for space and privacy)

10th out of 751 - that makes me feel good. ==
Friday 12/01/07

9 messages
English Fast RSnake - subject is closed
Way are the most people in toernaments so very slow.
If you don't want to play log off or go to the other chambers to play.
So people that want to play more than 10 battle's per hour can do that.

Thank you for reading my post i hope you will hear what i have told you.
Sunday 07/01/07

Thursday 04/01/07

7 messages
English Mac_Leod - subject is closed
Won Sigmund Cr :

KV Celdin EVO
Oberdor

Won Melissa Cr :

FDCalavera-EV
CZ_Tarr_EVO

In gained(won) Lao Cr :

Drew EVO

In gained(won) a leading complete clan :

NaNo-Ianzro

Cards will be put in your privates sales in the evening.
Sunday 31/12/06

40 messages
English Mac_Leod - subject is closed
Hello to all,
Exceptionally, we set up for new year an edition special to gain(win) rare cards and collector.
Here are prizes to gain:

2 Sigmund Cr
2 Melissa Cr
1 Lao Cr
1 complete Clan of the Leader
To register you, you just have to post a message of registration on this subject.

You have until December 30th to join, the results will be communicated with you on January 1st.

Maid and merry holidays in all
3 messages
English The Unkown - subject is closed
Thers a few bugs after a fight or at end of a round it says undefined need to fix that an in the players profile if they havent bought credits it says:

Note, "Person's name" cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).a
Were did that "a" come from.
Monday 25/12/06

9 messages
Română Babbidi - subject is closed
wtf?! How is it possible to lose a match when I have much better power and more pills allocated? (no bonus/ability also)
Friday 15/12/06

12 messages
Česky AoEM Tarr - subject is closed
Now I know how to gain high ELO... simply play anybody - if you win, then you win, if you're loosing, simply timeout... I thought that some noob players timeouts because they're noobs, but the elder players are fair and wont timeout you, especially in ELO... So I was very surprised when I got timeouted by Jedi-morph, 4th player in ELO ranking at the time of the battle... How I am supposed to make it to the top 25 when I cannot beat high ranked player, cos he's coward and unfair?

I think that letting timeout in ELO should be punished very strictly - lets say 50 points down... cos the way it is is totally unbelievable and such manners are ruining the game. I think that the Urban staff should start doing something about timeouting... I haven't spent my money for this game to watch that the only thing that admins do is banning cards in ELO and other stupid stuff when there is such a huge problem as timeouting
3 messages
English chrisdab AOD - subject is closed
If you ever want to change the time to match server time, usually for tournaments, enter this into your url:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/history_tournament.php?timezone=-1

or click the link where it says "At your place it's 19:55, if it is not correct: click here." and change your timezone number to -1.
Thursday 14/12/06

2 messages
English Killingshadow - subject is closed
I hav Josh (U)

Meyen (C)

linth

Kinjo (U)

Sai San (U)

Pino (C)

Zodiack (C)

Vermyn N (U)

Rebecca (C)

in my deck

and Melluzine (C)

and Ice Jim (C)

in in collection u tell me a deck plzz

and tell me which cards or packs should i buy

and some tips also plzz

THANks in advance
Tuesday 12/12/06

3 messages
English OKA-Kevinkun - subject is closed
To all my kababayan the schedule of the tournament (for those who don't know the exact time) here are the following times:

7:30-9:00PM
5:00-6:30AM (to be exact)
8:10-9:40AM

A public service reminder from Shinn-Ae member: ~-Untouchables-~
Friday 08/12/06

10 messages
Česky AoEM Tarr - subject is closed
Yesterday I ended up 26th in tournament because 4 minutes before end I got timeouted like this: I have 10 life, 4 pills, Bruce... opponent has 2 life, 1 pill, and some 3/3 not fully evolved guy. Certain KO, but no battlepoints given, because somebody is an *******. I think that the rules are giving "timeouters" too much space and making them easy way to spoil the game. If I see that the other one is detaining and I quit the game to play with someone else while there is tournament - not only he wins and get points, but I also receive 10 points penalty. I think that when the game timeouts the result of the match should be that the timeouter looses, and the other wins. I know that some sort of Clint penalty will damage players who not cause timeouts wittingly, so thats why I offer this solution: !!! Let timeouters loose by default. !!!

« Previous12...161162163164165166167168Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals