I see this threads, what do you want to change with UR... and so on. I wanted to start this thread to tell the staff and the creators what is good with this game to give them som positive feedback!
I started playing UR because of the simple gameplay that was easy to learn. If compared to other TCG games I've tried this is the best, mostly because the others were so advanded.... . I like this game, Simple gameplay with much variety. And after passing level 58 I must say I've learned a lot of strategies that come with all this nifty abilities and bonuses. Intresting and good job UR!
Today the world lost one of the greatest leaders of modern times. He was a brilliant Ray of light in dark times and he possessed unparalleled kindness. The anti-apartheid hero, after being imprisoned for twenty-seven years, became the first president of democratic South Africa. He was known for so much more though and he will be greatly missed.
I'm very new to this game and I'm starting to struggle to be rewarded with the daily card in Duel (I lose about 3 fights over 4 against Kate now). So I think it's time to focus on building a deck instead on relying on the starting cards, which make my current deck a 3 clans one (4 with the Leader).
I don't think I'm familiar enough with the tactics of the game to go straight up with a 2 clans deck, so I would like to focus on a mono to start.
As I see it, 'Rescue' and 'La Junta' seems good choices as they have a lot of support cards. Are there other clans suited for mono deck?
'La Junta' and 'Fang Pi' have the same bonus, but can someone give me some insight on what Pros/Cons they have over each other? (I think it must be more complex than just 'La Junta" for mono and "Fang Pi' for duo)
Now for the various questions :
- When does the 'Standard' deck format apply? I can't find any information for Elo, Survivor and so on. Does it work only for custom rules games?
- Can the 'Rescue' clan be effective in Extended format compare to 'Ulu Watu' and 'Bangers'?
- Ultimately, how many clans should a player try to master? 3-4?
- From what I see, I should build at least 3 decks with my clan(s), 1 for ELO + Extended25, 1 for Extended, and 1 for standard. Is it worth it, or should I focus on one type of deck in particular before the others?
I am constantly losing a round when my attack is clearly higher than my opponents. This is after the abilities and bonuses have been factored in. The score will be posted, say my 40 to the opponents 36, and I will some how lose the fight. Is this a glitch or is there a game mechanic I am unaware of. Thanks.
Have you ever caught yourself spelling some word with the alternate spelling from the game like: Berzerk, Frozn, pillz, Piranas, etc? It's happened to me a number of times and you feel like a geek for doing it. Anyone else have that problem?
I am trying to operate a successful guild, but that's not going so well. I have no real 'trophy' players and I suck at trying to make things sound catchy and fun so my recruitment posts and efforts for my guild have done very little, if anything, to help me.
Does anyone out there have any good ideas on things to do to help promote my guild or make it seem more pleasing to players to join? We were very active when we first started the guild and that for a good three or four months. But now, there's not much left. We have "Counting Up" post that is at about 350... but that's it.
If anyone has any good ideas, please share them with me and the rest of the UR community that may be struggling with recruiting active players to the guild. Anything is appreciated.
I have a higher pill count then my enemy but a few times he will win the round regardless AT THE END. For example my enemy was using Uppers and I had more pills then him on the last round. I go for the KO and use say 4 pills so its 24 attack vs say 12. For some reason the 12 will win and KO me?
Someone fill me in on how the hell this is possible???
In lots of guilds there is a Mart where people sell their cards.
How about if we had one on the sales and purchases thread to condense the different threads.
Then people can look for different things that they want
We can have different marts, like non cr mart (Maybe 1 for each clan so if people are looking for some La Junta cards they can go to the La Junta mart etc.), a playable cr mart and a unplayable cr mart and a lot mart.
I have a question about the fair play rating. Mine is at 0% with a yellow smiley face. I'm not sure if that is good or not. Also, what is considered good? I had left a game once but kind of on accident and when I got back it was still my turn. Would that hurt a score? I just want to know if anybody can explain it.
If you were looking for dueling tips then you came to the wrong place. This isn't a deck helping thread and you're not gonna be an amazing player by reading/following these little tips, these are just little tricks I've picked up.
1) Never forfeit, it gives you negative points and it's rude if the other player is trying to complete some missions.
2) If your mental math isn't up to snuff then get a calculator either online or otherwise
3) Participate in every DT you can, you don't have to win but by just participating you get 50 credits.
4) Watch videos, in the trial pay offers they usually have two or three videos a day and each one gives you a credit. To get there go to "Earn free credits" on the main page and down to trial pay, there should be a tab titled " videos" next to survey, ect.
5) You can win 150 clintz a week in elo but you need a score of 1000+ (You start at 1000) and 5 fights completed in elo, each week not total. This isn't encouraged.
6) Try to find a clan you like early and stick to it, two at the max. You can ask around and get suggestions but it really comes down to your playing style.
That's about it, if anyone else wants to add their own two cents then feel free.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.