In the discussions about recent changes to Urban Rivals recently, there's been a general sentiment that Boostr is trying to make life harder for the common man. In response, let's help out the common man by posting advice about how they can get the most bang for their clintz when they don't have a lot of clintz.
Starting off, which clans do you guys think have the best low-budget cards? Which game modes would they be best for?
So I was thinking what would be a cool mission reward and had an idea of this: if you did all the missions of a clan, then you unlocked a special border for that clan to use. Say Ulu Watu cards would get a blue border, Pussycats pink, Nightmare green etc.
Also there could be a reward for getting at least 50% of the missionpoints within a clan. That would unlock a simpler, and 100% a more detailed better looking border. Of course you could toggle between unlocked borders, so you aren't forced to play with pink cards just because you've put some PCs in your deck.
This would serve as a motivation to expand your collection, so you can complete all the missions, even the ones that have too little reward for too much grinding and gives players another reason to stay active. As new missions come out in a clan you need to play more, if you want to keep your earned special borders.
Hey guys, i know there are a few UR dedicated youtube channels out there, but not many are continuously brining out content and actually attempting to create the best videos they can with the community included, so what I'm trying to do today is create some videos for youtube [UR based of course] and see the feedback they get here on UR.
Please keep these 2 things in mind when watching the following videos.
1. yes i am young, and yes my voice isn't the deepest.
2. i won't have the best quality videos due to me not having the best quality equipment.
I have created 2 videos thus far, one being a UR pack opening, and one being a deck trying out video. Ive shown them to my guild and so far I've gotten good feedback however i know that there will be a lot of critique in this forum, but thats exactly what i want. If anyone has any ideas on how we can improve the videos and maybe if more people start taking part in UR videos ect. we can help UR grow even more.
Greetings UR! I have played in a few forum RPs before on other parts of the internet and quite enjoyed them, and for a while I’ve always wanted to do one in the Urban Rivals universe, seeing as I really like the setting and characters and the sheer amount of stories that could work in the setting is staggering. Because of this, I’ve finally gotten off my ass and started this thread. I would like to run a forum RP about Urban Rivals on these boards, and if you guys are interested in this and have a suggestion, that’s what this thread is for.
For those of you who Don’t know what all this RP business is, a Forum RP/Role Play/Play-by-Post RPG is essentially a tabletop/pen and paper RPG translated into forum posts: a bunch of people get together and take on the role of characters in a story by typing out parts of the story that involve their characters.
This idea is kind of basic:
- There would be basic missions (Inflict x damage per day, wind x matches per day, etc..)
- There would be an bar (like that bar from the world cup event)
- Each kind of missions would have 3 levels (1st level give you 5 pnts, 2nd level you 10 points, 3rd level you 20 pnts)
- The bar would have an 500 pnts limit and also 3 levels (1st level at 100 pnts, 2nd level at 250 pnts and 3rd level at 500 pnts*)
- You can fill the bar from Monday to Sunday, by the end of the week your bar would be restored to 0..
- By the end of the end of the week you would be rewarded with a prize
- The prices would be: lvl1- pack (3 common cards) OR 2 credits OR 1K OR 1000 BP OR 10 tickets. | lvl2 - pack (2 common cards and 1 uncommon) OR 5 credits OR 2,5K OR 2000 BP OR 20 tickets. | lvl3 - pack (1 common, 1 uncommon and 1 rare) OR 10 credits OR 5K OR 4000 BP OR 30 tickets.
* Maybe lvl2 and lvl 3 could be with more points as the prizes are a much better!
Conclusion: This thing (Can't find a good name for it xD) would be good for every kind of players, it would help all the players (newbies and pros included) to build their collection!
What do you think?
Sorry if is a bit confuse but as english is not my native language I can't find some expressions to make it easy to understand!
I wish I could choose my own background Or maybe I could choose my background based on my favorite clan.. Also wouldn't be awesome if they actualize that thing to choose a character? It only has old characters.. I wish I could choose Noctezuma.. Or Sasl Lovelace..
Do you know if it's equally likely to get any specific card in a new blood pack? Or is it less likely if the specific card is a rare? If so, does anyone know the approximate chance of one of the three cards in a NB being a rare?
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.