Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13815 subjects - 148696 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...624625626627628629...690691Next »       search the message board

Saturday 19/01/08

3 messages
English geoff10 - last answer from TnT_MeRm, Saturday 19/01/2008, 09:24.
Can anyone help me out a bit?

i dont have a lot of money to spend, since i cant win many fights now that im above level 12... i dont want to go into type 2, because i think i have more of a chance in type 1...
but 3/4 of all the fights i get into are full Rescue decks, mayb with 1 Leader thrown in to buff them even more.
i cant win, coz the +12/+16 attack means that i have no way to win any rounds without using at least 2 pills (and thats only if the opponent sends a card out with no pills on it

so does anyone know of any cards that will help me have a fighting chance against these guys? (remembering that i only have
or am i gonna have to give in and make a full Rescue deck myself if i ever want to win any?

my deck right now is:
Kharl (5/5)
Meyen(7/3)
Mort Bax (4/7)
K Cube (5/2)
Timmy (7/2)
sventhlana (*/4)
slyde (5/4)
Mark (6/1)

and i have Zlatar (3/ and Cell (2/7) that arent in my deck right now
14 messages
English Gen_Grievous - last answer from PanzerElement, Saturday 19/01/2008, 00:53.
For this to work, you need poisoners and life healers including Bridget. Just Hit the poison first and get on with the show! No more problems. If you have Kenny, make sure also to make him win without activating fury, half the pills with the poisoner but make sure the poisoner hits first.
Friday 18/01/08

4 messages
English Zahmet - last answer from Tanto89, Friday 18/01/2008, 21:45.
Gabrielle - lvl 2
Lulabee - lvl 5
Joao - lvl 3
Ice Jim - lvl 3
Gaia - lvl 3
Nanook - lvl 3
Coraline - lvl 4
Warren - lvl 2

- Total 25 -

Im very new to the game and I don't any any of the following cards, but I was thinking about making a deck like this and just want to know if its good enuff, I was thinking of useing Tanaereva but he is very expensive and also banned in ELO, so I thought skip him atleast for now.

Does it look good? if they get lvled do you think it can win anything? am I missing something important? Shall i mix it with another clan? maybe only use 4 of them? Shall I get a Jeff? looks ok as long as he doesnt face any Stop Ability.

Any help would be nice, would like a "ok" before I start buying cards from the market.
8 messages
English Tinuvial - subject is closed
Could anybody plaese tell me what are the abilities of new cards (the ones released today).
4 messages
English deadman7 - last answer from PanzerElement, Friday 18/01/2008, 21:04.
Here is my current type 2 deck i dont have very much money but all suggestions would be gladly appreciated

kenny
Nistarok
Striker
Python
Bodenpower
lamar
Venus
Marina

thank you for your help plz say what cards i need to replace and what with keep in mind i only have limeted clintzs so no collectors
2 messages
English RapVader - last answer from 0-DCGOJ cute, Friday 18/01/2008, 10:28.
I Don't Know Where this Topic Should Go So I Posted it Here...

I need Help with Building a Freaks Deck.

The Cards I have So Far are

Boris
Splata Cr
Maciej
Eve
Diyo Cr
Crassus
Ironfield
Kharl
Miss Ming
Nanastasia
Soushee
Vassili
Zoltan
Graziella
Geuner Cr
Dacha Macha

I am Getting

Wolfgang
and
Erpeto Soon

So Far the Deck I Have is

Boris
Splata Cr
Eve
Maceij
Titus
Ironfield
Miss Ming
Vassili

Can Someone Please Help Me Make it Better
6 messages
English ShadowFalcon - last answer from Raynos, Friday 18/01/2008, 01:18.
I was wondering, since its been a while since i've played, whether we should have an update on the class lvls
(eg. Guru, Master, Imperator, Titan etc.)

Was thinking this, because I only have have 54% of the collection, yet i have the same title as someone with 100%! (Afaik)

Maybe add some more tags, or rescale the amount for them.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
Thursday 17/01/08

15 messages
English Viziroth - last answer from Apostel, Thursday 17/01/2008, 20:43.
Play quickly!!
Seriously, stop using 3/4 of your time every turn, especially during tornaments. This past tornament I was ranked number 1 on 4 seperate occations, but lost it because of people who just took way too long to make their move, 2 even timed out.

So please, just make your move most thoguht should be dun during your opponents turn or during the battle animation.
19 messages
English Elite Star - last answer from skillz_4_u, Thursday 17/01/2008, 20:38.
Girls like me wants to vote at some hunks too you know
21 messages
English The-Girl-eVo - last answer from johnnysay, Thursday 17/01/2008, 19:55.
What song style you listening?
7 messages
English johnnysay - last answer from PanzerElement, Thursday 17/01/2008, 01:11.
Can someone tell me who the clan founder of the clan Sakrohm is?,,,,,, see a guildmate n i are debating over this,,,,,,n others too,,,,some think it's Guru Cr,,,,while others think it's Glibon Dashra Sakrh,,,,,wat do u think?
8 messages
English blaster911 - last answer from HERO Cr, Thursday 17/01/2008, 00:59.
Everyone knows that the only way to become rich and make that awsome deck requires a good investment with cards from the market. Right now anyones best bet would be to invest in something like a Sigmund Cr. If someone were to buy the first 5 or 6 copies, the price for it will not only double but over time may become worth even more in the near future.
Wednesday 16/01/08

8 messages
English TnT_MeRm - last answer from TnT_MeRm, Wednesday 16/01/2008, 22:18.
I am a loyal Montana user (hopefully this suggest something about what my problem is)
therefore, i have been looking for Lyse Teria Cr for a very long time now!

i have been saving for her ever since i started winning in the daily tournament! though, my savings are not even 1/3 of her price in the market place!

so now i am badly needing advices on how i can get my hands on a Lyse Teria Cr!
i know most will suggest elo tournament but im afraid as much as i want to have good elo value i just cant
(UR God knows i tried and i always do!)

my point is, can someone give me a very good advice about the market place and how i can make more money from it!

please....!!

cheers,
mermaid
3 messages
English RapVader - last answer from Elite Star, Wednesday 16/01/2008, 20:10.
I need Some Help on Obtaining Cards to Make An All Star Freaks Deck

So Far I Have

All Stars

Lamar
Marina
Loma Noju
Alexei

Freaks

Splata Cr
Boris
Maciej
Geuner Cr
Diyo Cr

But I need to Obtain Even More
9 messages
English Emotional_ - last answer from PanzerElement, Wednesday 16/01/2008, 20:10.
I think it would be Morlha because it's such a low card but worth like 600 clintz at least

what do you think?
4 messages
English Nadanill - last answer from nova conta, Wednesday 16/01/2008, 14:06.
Can someone tell me what the variable in the fights are? Example- My opponent and i have the same card with equal power, and we both use the same number of pillz, what is the variable range used to figure out who wins?
I recently had a fight where we both had cards with a power of 5 ( no abilities or bonuses), he used 4 Pillz, I used 9 ( attack of 20 and 45 respectively) yet i still lost? What is the variable range, and/or how is it determined?
13 messages
English Elite Star - last answer from ReverseRaven, Wednesday 16/01/2008, 09:32.
In a game of course? =)
Tuesday 15/01/08

9 messages
English iLLuCiNaTe V - last answer from Dx 188 - LOA, Tuesday 15/01/2008, 22:25.
I have

Alexei
Dan
Katsuhkay
mikky
Larry
Lobo
slyde

and i also use 1 Montana in the deck eathier Gary or the fat one forgot his name =D

but i was wondering if i should get differnt allstars and/or rescues should i get 1 more Rescue so it will be 4-4 idk plz give me some tips
9 messages
English Kate - last answer from 0-DCGOJ cute, Tuesday 15/01/2008, 02:24.
I was just asking for some general tips. I know the basic stuff; how the game works and what different cards do. What I'm asking for are some general tips that people who've been playing a while know.

Also, I was thinking of using a Sentinels deck. Any general advice for starting off/building that would be appreciated (even if the advice is that they stink and I should play another group).
Monday 14/01/08

9 messages
Español elpiojo - last answer from nova conta, Monday 14/01/2008, 23:53.
Im good?
my deck is type 2 all junks exept morphum
Crystal
Dash
Kawan
Malmoth
Peeler
Perle
Veenyle
and now im changing my deck to Bangers for now i got
BB Cool G
Bodenpower
Fifty
Willy
what do you guys recomend? finish de deck with the Bangers or just save and save for ever to buy dj khorr or maybe convine cards from one deck to another and wich one.. thanks

« Previous12...624625626627628629...690691Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals