Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13823 subjects - 151346 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...625626627628629630...691692Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 16/01/08

8 messages
English TnT_MeRm - last answer from TnT_MeRm, Wednesday 16/01/2008, 22:18.
I am a loyal Montana user (hopefully this suggest something about what my problem is)
therefore, i have been looking for Lyse Teria Cr for a very long time now!

i have been saving for her ever since i started winning in the daily tournament! though, my savings are not even 1/3 of her price in the market place!

so now i am badly needing advices on how i can get my hands on a Lyse Teria Cr!
i know most will suggest elo tournament but im afraid as much as i want to have good elo value i just cant
(UR God knows i tried and i always do!)

my point is, can someone give me a very good advice about the market place and how i can make more money from it!

please....!!

cheers,
mermaid
3 messages
English RapVader - last answer from Elite Star, Wednesday 16/01/2008, 20:10.
I need Some Help on Obtaining Cards to Make An All Star Freaks Deck

So Far I Have

All Stars

Lamar
Marina
Loma Noju
Alexei

Freaks

Splata Cr
Boris
Maciej
Geuner Cr
Diyo Cr

But I need to Obtain Even More
9 messages
English Emotional_ - last answer from PanzerElement, Wednesday 16/01/2008, 20:10.
I think it would be Morlha because it's such a low card but worth like 600 clintz at least

what do you think?
4 messages
English Nadanill - last answer from nova conta, Wednesday 16/01/2008, 14:06.
Can someone tell me what the variable in the fights are? Example- My opponent and i have the same card with equal power, and we both use the same number of pillz, what is the variable range used to figure out who wins?
I recently had a fight where we both had cards with a power of 5 ( no abilities or bonuses), he used 4 Pillz, I used 9 ( attack of 20 and 45 respectively) yet i still lost? What is the variable range, and/or how is it determined?
13 messages
English Elite Star - last answer from ReverseRaven, Wednesday 16/01/2008, 09:32.
In a game of course? =)
Tuesday 15/01/08

9 messages
English iLLuCiNaTe V - last answer from Dx 188 - LOA, Tuesday 15/01/2008, 22:25.
I have

Alexei
Dan
Katsuhkay
mikky
Larry
Lobo
slyde

and i also use 1 Montana in the deck eathier Gary or the fat one forgot his name =D

but i was wondering if i should get differnt allstars and/or rescues should i get 1 more Rescue so it will be 4-4 idk plz give me some tips
9 messages
English Kate - last answer from 0-DCGOJ cute, Tuesday 15/01/2008, 02:24.
I was just asking for some general tips. I know the basic stuff; how the game works and what different cards do. What I'm asking for are some general tips that people who've been playing a while know.

Also, I was thinking of using a Sentinels deck. Any general advice for starting off/building that would be appreciated (even if the advice is that they stink and I should play another group).
Monday 14/01/08

9 messages
Español elpiojo - last answer from nova conta, Monday 14/01/2008, 23:53.
Im good?
my deck is type 2 all junks exept morphum
Crystal
Dash
Kawan
Malmoth
Peeler
Perle
Veenyle
and now im changing my deck to Bangers for now i got
BB Cool G
Bodenpower
Fifty
Willy
what do you guys recomend? finish de deck with the Bangers or just save and save for ever to buy dj khorr or maybe convine cards from one deck to another and wich one.. thanks
2 messages
English Raynos - last answer from PanzerElement, Monday 14/01/2008, 23:23.
Currently Pussycats are leading the ELO tournaments,

Anyone want to share any good counter strategies for there -2opp dmg and there 1* / 5* card decks?

AKA, how do you beat Pussycats efficiently
72 messages
English Hmong - subject is closed
Is there no definite way of defeating Rescues? Or should I just abandon hope and join in the bandwagon for Rescues? I do agree that their cards are great. But with that, it totally unbalances everything else. They pretty much dominate Type 1 and then ELO too of course. Type 2 is a little harder but still can be tamed by the Rescues. I've tried Nightmares and GHEIST but the randomness usually comes into kick my butt. I really think they need to fix this problem. I know theres probably going to be some of you who are just going to be like "Get over it." or "Stop whinning." And I get that, but if everyone just played Rescues then this whole game ceases to be fun anymore. I don't know about you guys, but I'm just tired of seeing Rescues everywhere I go, aren't you?
Sunday 13/01/08

6 messages
English 0 Mr Holmes - last answer from Elite Star, Sunday 13/01/2008, 15:51.
To elite team, i understand why i was deleted in our(or should i say your?) guild, but now im back cani be with you all again??
to all my friends here and tight opponents: see yah around, HELGADITZ is BACK!!!
Saturday 12/01/08

4 messages
English UC_Psychosis - last answer from UC_Psychosis, Saturday 12/01/2008, 17:40.
I dont get his ability does the damage automatically get lowered by 2 no matter what or something else. i need to know because im bout to buy Prince Jr
6 messages
English Hmong - last answer from DerMagus, Saturday 12/01/2008, 01:04.
I'm starting to wonder which would be the new Minimum if a card like Flesh Pimp where it's ability is -5 Opponent Attack minimum of 2 and his bonus which is -12 Opponents Attack minimum of 8. So on cards like Flesh Pimp where its Ability and it's Bonus both reduce attack but with different minimums, what would be the resulting minimum? Would it be minimum of 2 or 8? Hopeyfully you guys can understand my question. xD
Friday 11/01/08

5 messages
English chainz-old - subject is closed
There is a bug in elo mode i was using Montana and fghting against Montana
it was Mona against Mona my oppenent put 1 pill i put for and i lost
IN ELO BATTLES NO RANDOM ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
2 messages
English Jiby - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Friday 11/01/2008, 21:45.
I have read it but still dont understand how it works is it the first attack/ defense u get to make or is it only if u go first or what just a little point i want clearing up thx for any help
16 messages
English elfayra - last answer from Elite Star, Friday 11/01/2008, 18:15.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/?id_player=597118&type=business

You guys need to check that out..its crazy. Anyways, u guys know wat's the most cards u can put on the market? Or is it as many as u want. By the way, if anyone else finds more, i would like to see it..lol
7 messages
English Teh HOBO - last answer from Raynos, Friday 11/01/2008, 18:01.
Looking through all the "is this a good deck/clan/card" topics has inspired me to put this encyclopedia up to help reduce the amount of questions here. I'll be doing a clan-by-clan strengths/weaknesses and common cards used in each, as well as the uber cards for those who can put some cash into this and the cheaper decks for those on a budget.

PLEASE DON'T POST HERE!

I do need your suggestions and comments, so please send me a message with what you think would be good in here. But not in this topic! I'd like to keep it clean and easy to read so please PM me with ideas and I'll give you credit for them.

Chapter 1
Rescue
Common cards: Alec, Larry, Steve, pretty much any of them work.
Banned in ELO: marco.

High power, high damage, great synergy, the newest clan is currently one of the best out there right now. They've got one of the best clan bonuses around, and great cards none of them can realistically be said to be a bad choice.

More to come! Why should/shouldn't I use Rescue and strategies for and against Rescue.
9 messages
English 0UC_xSStar - last answer from Elite Star, Friday 11/01/2008, 06:15.
I need help making a fang pi Rescue deck, any ideas of these 2 working? this would be for type 2, and id also like a seperate deck for type 1 (pure Rescue)
5 messages
English SA_SaikeDemon - last answer from 0-DCGOJ cute, Friday 11/01/2008, 02:15.
Decks I use:
All-Star
Upper
Ulu Watu
Sakrohm
Rescue

I would like to know what cards I should use for each clan
(Except for Sakrohm because I already know.)

Please Help!

~Saike_Demon~
Thursday 10/01/08

16 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from PanzerElement, Thursday 10/01/2008, 21:33.
When ur enemy card is extremely uber...which contains lamar Striker etc.....and u have 2 nuker and 2 blockers/2 walls/1 wall 1 blocker

bluff with 1 nuker (Bodenpower XU52 Miss Twice Cr Lamar Methane etc.)

than if the opp is dumb enough to think that ure gonna nuke him..hes gonna sent out hes best card with at least 5 pillz on it (most of the time is 6..dunno why) than use ur wall and nukers to attack..finish him with a blocker..done XD

« Previous12...625626627628629630...691692Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals