Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13729 subjects - 146738 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...626627628629630631...686687Next »       search the message board

Friday 21/12/07

8 messages
English tr8zy - subject is closed
all u have to do is b over level 5 and u r in we can be #1
18 messages
English ibtd - subject is closed
So, I started playing again since a few months break and...

Is it just me or is Rescue SLIGHTLY overpowered in tournament play ? I mean, seriously, come on. How do you beat them without exposing yourself to other decks ?

The way I see it you basically have to run Rescue to score good in tournaments right now. They are not only somewhat cheap in star count which grants them high scores, all their stupid support abilites are just ridiculous too. And I am not even talking about that way overpowered bonus.

What were you thinking by creating a few of these cards ? You must've known that people would run full Rescue decks in tournaments which makes support retardedly broken. There is just no way you can create cards that have support: power +1 or support: damage +1 while they already get +12 att from their bonus.

Oh, and when the Rescue players have the luck on their side too, there is absolutely nothing that can harm then. It's just no fun at all anymore.

/rant
6 messages
English OUC_Kenny - last answer from TnT_MeRm, Friday 21/12/2007, 01:13.
Can any one tell me tactics 4 the game
example like 7 in the first round in the 2 round 5 the last round 3 and 0
Thursday 20/12/07

13 messages
English TNT_Shadow - subject is closed
Hii wat card do you think is the best in pi fang clan

I think it has to be Kinjo because if you use him right you can wipe people out in one move
if you have Ambre and Kinjo you can win almost any battle (accept when a deck has all - 3 opp damage or something like that)
5 messages
English Dreshawn-XK - last answer from 0MystiQ QJON, Thursday 20/12/2007, 16:57.
Heres what i want it to look like
GHEIST
Leviatonn (R)
XU52 (R)
Methane (R)
Vladimir (U)

Nightmare
Dieter (C)
Nistarok (R)
Kenny (R)
Ielena (R)

im just messing with some card so what do you think if you can make it any better can you please let me know.
and it is not for elo
9 messages
English HolyWizy - last answer from 0MystiQ QJON, Thursday 20/12/2007, 16:16.
Alexei
Amelia
Ashley
Flo
Frank
Lamar
Lewis
Striker

I not realy happy with this deck
3 messages
English chaz1 - last answer from 0MystiQ QJON, Thursday 20/12/2007, 16:11.
Same as tilte thx in advance
3 messages
English Travel-cek - last answer from 0MystiQ QJON, Thursday 20/12/2007, 15:54.
My deck has 26 stars. Generally is Striker, Marina, Ashley, Amelia and Gaia, Nanook, Warren, Hikiyousan. I can't find a balance for a 25 stars deck. Any suggestions?
4 messages
English ZEPPELlN - last answer from von Hohenheim, Thursday 20/12/2007, 15:52.
Her stats suck, but she is still a stop-all card.

Opinions?
3 messages
English poorbuggers - last answer from Raynos, Thursday 20/12/2007, 14:04.
I currently own all the Ulu Watu cards (except Tanaereve and Rass Cr), 13k Clintz, Hugo, and Morphun. Along with that, I own a couple more rares worth about 25k Clintz total. So, any deck suggestions are great. I also have quite a bit of the Pussycats (most of the expensive ones).

I would like to use Ulu Watu in my deck, but if they really are not good for ELO, I can replace them.

Also, I would like to have a deck for the ELO (non-random). If the same deck works, even better. But I don't mind getting two different decks for different play styles.

Also also, a second deck (preferably using one of the clans in the first deck) would be awesome for some variety. If you only have one suggestion, please tell me if I can message you to ask questions about a second deck idea. I would like to help if I can.

Thank you guys so much (in advance).
2 messages
English Raynos - last answer from 0MystiQ QJON, Thursday 20/12/2007, 14:03.
Hey im currently playing elo and im doing alright but not awesomely , so i would like some advice

I currently play Roots/Ulu Watu

Roots 14*
Shakra 5*
Ratanah 4*
Noodile 3*
Miken Moose 2*

Ulu Watu 11*
Nanook 3*
Gaia 3*
Rass 3*
Gabrielle 2*

Now im not sure whether this is a good clan pair up but its doing alright

any advice is welcome I have most of Junkz/All Stars/Freaks/Bangers/Fang Pi Clang/Nightmare and some of GHEIST (dont have Leviatonn and Methane yet, so cant make anything decent with GHEIST yet neither do i have XU52)

Please gice some advice thank you

Ray
11 messages
English zombie god - last answer from ReverseRaven, Thursday 20/12/2007, 13:33.
I want 2 make the best deck i can help me please!
cause so far i feel im going 2 lose every match i go in
3 messages
English unnothesaviour - last answer from unnothesaviour, Thursday 20/12/2007, 12:37.
Here are my cards:
Charlie
Noon Steevens
Gwen
Feelyn
Mickey T
Frankie Hi
Samantha
Sydney

I currently have 250 clintz and 15 credits.........what do I do? pls.help me.....
4 messages
English Opec - last answer from Gone4eva, Thursday 20/12/2007, 10:43.
Just like the topic says, I've got 21k to spend, I already have almost all of the strong Ulu Watu cards but none of Nightmare.
9 messages
English Beliazmodan - last answer from XC 1984, Thursday 20/12/2007, 10:39.
I have almost completed my Non Elo Deck (Mostly for DT) But i need help!
Deck -
Morphun *5
GraksmxxT *4
SkrumxxT *5
TrinmkkT *4
Josh *3 (Planning on removing)
Luis *3 (Planning on removing)
Gaia *2
Lulabee *5
Nanook *3

I plan on a Sakrohm/Ulu Watu deck (With Morphun in the mix) but i cant decide on what card
to replace Josh and Luis with (plan on an 8 card deck) i have 1900 Clintz but like 7 cards for sale so
potentially i have more. what card should i replace them with (Also, i wouldnt care if anybody can come
up with a 9 card deck, that would be alright too)
2 messages
English Jase - last answer from TnT_MeRm, Thursday 20/12/2007, 10:31.
Uhh yea started this game yesterday so add me if ya want and o yea this might not be the right place but i got a question

u see when i look at my deck all my cards have bonuses but when i battle they dont y is this?
1 message
Rescue is way over-powered,low star count for massive power. Minimum attack of 13,if full Rescue....greatly over-powered. May as well be Leaders on their own.
23 messages
English Warr kid - last answer from 0UC K-Ryder, Thursday 20/12/2007, 07:32.
Ok who wins this fight...and please explain to me why.

Lamar with his bonus activated at 9 pills (bonus is minus 2 power)

Estalt with his bonus activated at 10 pills (ability is minus 3 power)

now i know Estalts bonus gets cancelled, so with both having a reducing power ability and bonus

shouldnt this now make both of their power 3

Estalt winning because of its 10 pills to 9?

and then later on Estalt vs Veenyle both no pills...who should win that fight? Veenyle did not have a bonus activated

Warr kid....OMG i feel like a noob now
1 message
I was thinking of making a new account and then try and collect a whole clan without the use of credits
then make a guild of the whole UR clans (All Stars, Bangers etc.) with each player collecting a whole clan

anyone want to join this thing???

« Previous12...626627628629630631...686687Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals