Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13475 subjects - 141731 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...632633634635636637...673674Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 16/10/07

6 messages
English Ryu Roberts - last answer from Ryu Roberts, Tuesday 16/10/2007, 20:16.
I'm very new and just saying hi but also since I'm new and not sure where to put it. As this doesn't really fit tactics or stargedy but might fit there. Also since I'm new I figured it won't be bad to put it with my introduction either

Is there another factor besides Power TIMES pills? to figure an outcome? The higher Power wins right? Or am I missing something as sometimes I win one that is so outlandish. Like one with 12 pills on a 3 power and me with a 5 and 2 pills or something.
6 messages
English Gone4eva - last answer from ASDDFDH, Tuesday 16/10/2007, 18:14.
I Will accept the most intellegent Deck.
I will use that deck or buy the cards needed.
Well,don't make a Pussycats/Uppers deck just make a Pussycats deck or Uppers deck or All Stars deck
4 messages
English Anger_HM - last answer from 0- JP, Tuesday 16/10/2007, 17:23.
Well now I'm on Senior lvl 11..This is my deck..How about you give any suggestion and ways to improve it..

Dan,level 3
Frank,level 2
Brutox,level 3
Meyen,level 3
Alan,level 2
Flyer,level 3
Lino Borsa,level 2
Pino,level 2
Svelthlana,level 3
Venus,level 4
Wanda,level 2
4 messages
English Play-Fast_Pls - last answer from 0- JP, Tuesday 16/10/2007, 17:16.
Here is all of my current cards:
I am not sure if you understand English. But I sure hope you do! I was wondering if you could take a look at my cards and tell me what I should do to increase my skills and ability! Thanks soo much! ~Sully Mikki Chikko Platoona Kati Tatane Nobrocybix Niki Winifred Cell Mojo Noon Stevens Matthew Globumm Mac Henn Rass Samantha ~Sully7 Hello Sir.
Today at 21:54

I am not sure if you understand English. But I sure hope you do! I was wondering if you could take a look at my cards and tell me what I should do to increase my skills and ability! Thanks soo much!
~Sully
Mikki
Chikko
Platoona
Kati
Tatane
Nobrocybix
Niki
Winifred
Cell
Mojo
Noon Steevens
Matthew
Globumm
Mac Hen
Rass
Samantha

What clans should I go for and what cards should I sell/ buy?
Thanks everyone!
~Sully7
5 messages
Português XT-Herege - last answer from ASDDFDH, Tuesday 16/10/2007, 16:20.
Just a simple question. I couldnt find the answer anywhere:

If I use my Leader on the first round and he looses that round, does the Leader bonus remains for the following rounds?
3 messages
English asdfghjlk - last answer from Memento Mori, Tuesday 16/10/2007, 10:04.
I know about actions but the cards in it are very limited is that the only way?
10 messages
English orangebut - last answer from Gone4eva, Tuesday 16/10/2007, 04:02.
This is my deck, i spent alot of clintz on it so im hoping you lot will approve lol

Oyoh - 5str
Bodenpower - 5str
Vladimir - 5str
No Nam - 5str
Charlie - 5str
Shakra - 5tr
tanaereva - 5str
Dorian - 5str

tell me what you think, ta
3 messages
English Nitz52 LoA - last answer from 0- JP, Tuesday 16/10/2007, 01:46.
Hey Guys, I stopped playing the game for a while, and now I'm trying to come back. I was wondering if you could help me with building an ELO Deck. My current collection is...

Endo, Kati, Kerozinn, Kinjo, Lihoi Chun, Lost Hog, Macumba, Mini Mosu, Natrang, Otome, Sai San, Sakazaki, Seldor, Tatne, Windy Mor, Xia Leming, Dr Saw, Ambre, Morphun, Hel, Wanda, Amy, Aurelia, Carlos, Copper, Josh, Klaus, Luis, Miranda, Miss Chloe, Rebecca, Robin, Skiner, and Zdrone

I also have 12k Clintz. I was saving up for Marlysa Cr, but she's still a long ways away, and if I need to spend it for a decent ELO deck, so be it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time!
Monday 15/10/07

16 messages
English 0-FS WMD - last answer from EnT WHoLESaLE, Monday 15/10/2007, 21:45.
Do people still not understand the purpose of this room? I go in, in hopes of leveling up my characters and players still purposely try to KO you. I even play in the Level Up mode room to try and PREVENT this but to no avail. People play cards with 5 and 6 power and 6 and 7 damage and STILL try (if not prevail) in KOing you.

Mods the warehouse was a great idea. The LEVEL up mode was a great idea. Now implement some other things to prevent this. No loss/win for winning/losing. I hate seeing my record go down when all I want to do is level up.

Force EVO play. Don't give pillz just auto assign 6 on that players turn. It would then at least give a chance to last until the 3rd turn.

Limit damage. Even if something or someone can deal 12 damage on the first turn limit it to 5 damage so that you can't get KOed. People dont understand you get NO bonus for KOing in the Warehouse rooms!

Anyone else have any ideas?
1 message
What Leader has the best ability or is the best Leader
4 messages
English reign of fire - last answer from reign of fire, Monday 15/10/2007, 20:16.
If you know Gary;s card the robber guy. he has ability in the power catergory. what is ability in a fight anyway.

He has P5 and ability level 5. what does this do for me.
6 messages
English Cybrax2 - last answer from Darko EVO, Monday 15/10/2007, 15:23.
Right now I Have:

Titus
Ironfield
Crassus
Meyen
Brutox
Wanda
and Svelthlana

Should I get Maciej or Ambre first? I have about 1300c right now.
6 messages
0UC K-Ryder - last answer from 0UC K-Ryder, Monday 15/10/2007, 06:56.
I need a make shift deck so i can play elo for the first time while i save up for that ulu-junta deck that's in the forums
since i have lots of FPC and Junta, i will use them so i use minimum ctz
FPC has a decent 2 star card!!!! so when it goes cheap, i will use it
it will look like this:
FPC 13
Kinjo 5 (not enough money to buy Lost Hog or kerozin so DONT say change it)
Windy Mor 3
Xia Leming 3
Sakazuki 2 (thats the name right)

Junta 12
jane rumba 3
Mitch 3 (dont say change this to Bruce coz i wont have the money when i buy 2 star FPC)
Leo 3 (nor this one)
amiral py 3

this way, i only need to buy 1 card which probably be only 300 ctz by next week maybe?

the thing i need to know is: should i play elo without Kinjo replaced by a 4 star other clan card (and Sakazuki replaced by Natrang) or should i just play normally in a non-random room and pwn to get ctz?

also PS me a Sakazuki for a low price (500 max) please if anyone is kind enough
6 messages
English Bottle - last answer from 0- JP, Monday 15/10/2007, 03:10.
Freaks

Dacha Macha(3)
Graziella(2)
Soushee(2)
Vassili(4)

Pussycats

Noon Steevens(3)
Ninja Nyne(4)
Sakura(3)
Svelthlana(3)

I use this deck ebcause i poisen em then use pussy cats to finish them.
3 messages
English UR-JMB - last answer from 0- JP, Monday 15/10/2007, 02:46.
Sunday 14/10/07

3 messages
English actionjack - last answer from Zhupons, Sunday 14/10/2007, 20:40.
Some new abilities idea I came up with. See what other thinks.
Of course, keep in mind that they should all be balance to characters with stats that compliment and balance to those abilities. So a powerful ability (like Pills damage) would best added to someone with low Dmg, and so on.

(numbers in brackets are recommended number for the X of that ability)

-------------------

<< Curse: Dmg –X >(1-3) >>
<< Curse: Pow –X (1-3) >>
<< Curse: Atk –X (4-10) >>

If CHARACTER with Curse wins the round, than for the rest of the game, the opponent’s character suffer those negative effects.

-----

<< -X Pill Per Damage: (1-3) >>
If this CHRARACTER wins the round, than it subtract X number of pills from opponent depend on damage.

<< +X Pill Per Damage: (1-3) >>
If this CHARACTER wins the round, than player gain X number of pill depend on damage.

-----

<< Return Strike +X Dmg (1-3) >>
If this CHARACTER loose the round, it still will do X amount of Dmg to the opponent.

-----

<< Heal X HP (1-3) >>
When this CHARACTER is played, regardless of winning or loosing, it will add X HP back to the player.

<< Cleanse: X HP (1-3) >>
When this CHARACTER is played, regardless of winning or loosing, it will add X HP back to the player and be cleansed of any linger negative effects (poison, curse, etc)
2 messages
Deutsch Jerre Muesli - last answer from Animanex, Sunday 14/10/2007, 19:02.
Lately, I see the strangest things in the 'no random' room..
now once again:
My opponent plays Morphun with 6 pillz making it a total of 48 attack.
I play my Charlie lvl 4 with power 7 with 7 pillz making it a total of 49 attack.

It's not much but its still a win, right ??
think again .. I lost the battle
4 messages
English Racholin - last answer from Racholin, Sunday 14/10/2007, 18:07.
What is the best card at it' 1st evolution that I should get below 1000 Clintz?
Please help
17 messages
English Gone4eva - last answer from Mikuljonac, Sunday 14/10/2007, 14:03.
Fang Pi Clang-Uppers
Windy Mor-level 3
Nartrang-level 3
Otome-level 3
Tatane-level 3
Sydney-level 3
Janine-level 3
Frankie Hi-level 3
(Extra card:Gheistiling-level 3)
5 messages
English ) LoA Yellow - last answer from Gazda, Sunday 14/10/2007, 11:43.
I have played the game for a short time and I noticed that the strategy behind it is to......

Know that your opponent knows that you know that your opponent knows that you know that your opponent knows that you know that your opponent knows that you know that your opponent knows that you know they were going to do that.

And so you have to

Do something that your opponent didn't know that you knew that they didn't know..

My problem is, is that I either overestimate my opponent or underestimate them. If I think my opponent is super inteligent and that they use the ultimate strategy to ensure victory, they use a basic strategy against my strategy that would have stopped them had they done what I thought they were going to do. If I think my opponent uses basic tactics, I discover that they guessed that I thought they were basic in their tactics and so they use the ultimate strategy to ensure victory.

Any advice or comments on this one?

« Previous12...632633634635636637...673674Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals