Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13603 subjects - 144113 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...641642643644645646...680681Next »       search the message board

Monday 08/10/07

4 messages
English Jako2 - last answer from Jako2, Monday 08/10/2007, 16:13.
Okkkkayyyy. Before I start I must just say this won't be the strongest deck in the world, but it has one thing that makes it differ from others. A story. Now I can hear mocking laughter but first hear me out. The story runs like this: La Junta Leader, General Cr took a holiday out of the violence of clint city, and therefore couldn't be with his troops. But, with an imminent clan war coming up they needed leadership. In stepped a member of Leader, Vansaar. He had sypathised with la Juntas cause, being an ex - soldier himself. However, many of la juntas members opted out of the conflict, moving to another city for the duration. In the end only three members stuck around: They were: Tank, No Nam and Winnifred. However, with Vansaar they numbered only four, they wer'nt strong enough! So they decided to do somthing that the general would never do. Appeal to another clan. So they thought of who to go to first, but in the end they could think of no - one. All was not lost however, as they were approached by Sentinel. They were given an offer they couldn't refuse. If they all swore to uphold justice, and paid Flavio Cr s speeding fines, they would be given aid. Cool! So with Copper, Klaus, Miranda and William, they numbered 8. With Dragan Cr directing the operation, they believed they were strong enough to do anything. So thats the deck! Give comments below please!
3 messages
English Bottle - last answer from Darko EVO, Monday 08/10/2007, 16:10.
Help me improve my deck please. this my whole deck so far.

Allan(2)
Flyer(3)
Keanew(3)
Malmoth(3)
Veenyle(2)
---------------
Brutox(3)
Meyen(3)
Venus(4)
10 messages
English Tanto89 - last answer from Tanto89, Monday 08/10/2007, 10:25.
Are thre anyone who know about symbol on a card?
Like PK, PK lover, ALX, etc
maybe this is the factor for random?
11 messages
English Tanto89 - last answer from Tanto89, Monday 08/10/2007, 10:14.
Combination GHEIST and Junkz

I'll tell you about ten card (not eight)

(all pow and dmg are at max lvl)

GHEIST:

Britone : 350 - 400 (1st level / max level) (6 pow, 4 dmg)
Dr Saw : 300 - 450 (1st level) <-- most important card in this deck, (6 pow, 4 dmg), ability +1 life per dmg
Vladimir : 900 - 1000 (1st level) (6 pow 7 dmg)
Leviatonn : 1400 (1st level / lmax level) (I don't know) (anyone can help me?)

Junkz (Bonus: +8 attack) :

Bunny : 280 - 320 (1st level) <-- you can use as decoy, or you can ignore this card (3 pow, 8 dmg)
Crystal : 300 - 400 (1st level) (4 pow, 7 dmg),
Malmoth : 400 - 500 (1st level / max level) (7 pow, 5 dmg)
Kawan : 400 - 500 (1st level) (6 pow, 7 dmg)

some card (optional but recomended):

Sakrohm:

Venus : 140 - 155 (1st level) balance (6 pow, 6 dmg)

All Stars:

Dan : 100 - 120 (1st level) defender or as decoy, (5 pow, 3 dmg), ability -4 dmg min 4

All cards cost (with optional card) : 4570 (min) or 4745 (max)

how obut it? do you think this is a good deck? (for low level)
19 messages
English diedsoul - last answer from diedsoul, Monday 08/10/2007, 03:58.
I'm making a Nightmare deck but not exactly sure which cards to get...I don't got that much clintz so I'm limited on the good cards...I know I'm getting Estalt and maybe Hel but which other cards should I get? Under 1000 clintz or around I guess is fine. Oh by the way, wat are the abilities of Sheitane, Mojo and Dieter?
9 messages
English gothman68 - last answer from diedsoul, Monday 08/10/2007, 03:56.
When somebody takes out a real strong card do and its stronger then your strongest then put down you weakest because no matter what you will loose one card and you cant use your strongest for another card that its stronger against
Sunday 07/10/07

28 messages
English Warr kid - last answer from PWNAGEFDHDFH, Sunday 07/10/2007, 21:13.
Ok so this is not a complaint its more like opinion...

I used to be a great UR fan...i was almost fired on several occasions for playing this game while at work...but over this summer period something in UR changed...dont know what it is but theres no zest for playing anymore on my side...all the new kids on the block fight with no honour in evo anymore or even in ELO...i miss those old days with the old rooms...when Sven was still Rogueknight, Angelo had a teddy bear as his pic, Arshner was heavily feared and arrogant, Wylde bil actually played, JP was making a name for himself,Pippen used to time out if you winning him lol (if you playing a while you would know who im talking about)...but yeah thats it hey just good old days...guess everything has to come to an end...

Vive le rogue knight,Jp and his name making, Wylde B and his evo,Angelo and that damn teddy and that sorry old pippen...i miss it lol

this is Suicidal Finger saying good bye Urban Rivals...this summer in my opinion did you bad

Warr kid
9 messages
Português Assislau - last answer from PWNAGEFDHDFH, Sunday 07/10/2007, 21:02.
I know this question is a bit relative, but, who is?
12 messages
English BigBen41487 - last answer from diedsoul, Sunday 07/10/2007, 17:22.
I am a level 10 novice and i cant figure out how to become a senior status, some please help me. thanks
16 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from diedsoul, Sunday 07/10/2007, 17:17.
Create ur own most wierdest deck..this is mine!!

Leaders
Ashigaru
Bridget
Morphun
Hugo

Sarkhrom
Graks
Skrum
Uranus
Guru Cr

THE *almost* UNBEATEBLE deck
14 messages
English Kassar - subject is closed
Anyone ever think sometimes random in this game just way out of hand? My 9power and 11 pillz card got beaten by 6power and 4pillz? (With no bonus nor ability) I like to play on tournament, but sometimes the stress took away the joy of sure win and spoil them all at once.. just wandering.. those people who can actually win the tournament.. are they cheating or what? or they just have INSANE rolls ALL THE TIME? because i sure got screwed from behind by random 3 or 4 times every tournament.
24 messages
0UC K-Ryder - last answer from 0UC K-Ryder, Sunday 07/10/2007, 03:21.
I want to use Fang Pi Clang in my ELO deck but i dont know which to team with
i want to team with Ulu Watu, Bangers, La Junta or maybe Uppers, Sakrohm or Sentinel
I dont have much ctz so i would prefer a high damage deck without much money
I already have:
Kinjo
Natrang (please suggest a replacement)
Windy Mor
Xia Leming

also have:
Vermyn N (Bangers)
beentenka (Uppers)
Miranda (Sentinel)
Venus (Sakrohm)
i have none from ulu but i can get reasonably good cards for fairly cheap

please dont make me buy cr's or cards like lullubee coz i can only afford to spend <1000 ctz on each card
Saturday 06/10/07

12 messages
English sapphire5 - last answer from sapphire5, Saturday 06/10/2007, 10:40.
Does anyone know how to predict who will be the first one to attack in battle? for example, number of pillz? does it affect? or somting about whose turn it is? final attack? does anyone know exactly how to know it?
7 messages
English Mikuljonac - last answer from Mikuljonac, Saturday 06/10/2007, 09:37.
Two boosters with 3 cards,or one full deck?
5 messages
English Shame - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 06/10/2007, 03:52.
Just curious since it looks like my rep has been hurt by it.
But I've had a few matches now where my opponent has not performed an action for about 10-15 minutes, and I don't wish to sit there all day if nothing is going to happen.
Can someone please help me with this?
4 messages
English NewType_0 - last answer from NewType_0, Saturday 06/10/2007, 03:26.
HOW DO I BUY THE CARDS THAT WAS SOLD TO ME PRIVATELY
DOES IT MATTER IF I HAVE BOUGHT CREDITS
5 messages
English Cybrax2 - last answer from Gus Lee, Saturday 06/10/2007, 00:22.
How come that if I have a lot more attacks than the opponent, the opponent unanimously destroys my card?
Friday 05/10/07

16 messages
English 0-RACSO-BZ - last answer from johnnysay, Friday 05/10/2007, 18:33.
May i ask what is the effect on a no random elo battle if you play
1 pill Flo against 1 pill kenny assuming bonusses are activated

i encountered this twice and 2 times Flo losses
5 messages
English Symbolic - last answer from Gryazzie, Friday 05/10/2007, 05:51.
As I am sure you all know the most commonly used high star Pussycat used is Charlie, but I'm just wondering is this new Elly Mae a match for the awsome power that is Charlie? Is she worth playing in place of Charlie? Tell me what you think.
16 messages
English agripa - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Friday 05/10/2007, 03:54.
Lets start of with maybe with the opposite of the courage ability i call it backfire ability or whatever sounds cooler to u
backfire-if card played 2nd in round -x opp power min. 1
cause it would be unfair if zero but it is not added in the card only in the ability description
anymore ideas just post it

« Previous12...641642643644645646...680681Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals