Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13814 subjects - 148642 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...657658659660661662...690691Next »       search the message board

Sunday 09/09/07

3 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from Horus WMD, Sunday 09/09/2007, 19:13.
I was fighting until theres a some pop up saying theres an error in the network thingy..after i click ok..its timeout...than I LOSES STATS!!!! WHY!!!
9 messages
Português 0S CtL - last answer from Grixxxle, Sunday 09/09/2007, 12:01.
Can someone give advice on how to build a good deck with All Stars and Roots?

I have:

All Stars

Ashley
Flo
Lamar
Marina

Roots

Miken Moose
Narendra
Ratanah
Yookie

Cheep deck...
6 messages
English Warewolf - last answer from Memento Mori, Sunday 09/09/2007, 00:27.
I've seen this happen many times in fights. On the last round of the fight my opponent leaves 3 pillz unused. There isn't any reason I can figure out or find for it. It's always 3, too.

Any thoughts?
Saturday 08/09/07

4 messages
English Seetan Fox - last answer from lol 78, Saturday 08/09/2007, 16:45.
I have this:

Lamar
Striker
Flo
Amelia

BB Cool G
Saddy
Graff
Juicy Lord

can someone says me changes?
14 messages
English Gone4eva - last answer from lol 78, Saturday 08/09/2007, 11:39.
For me its 13 damage.
Friday 07/09/07

12 messages
English Symbolic - last answer from AoEM_Martan, Friday 07/09/2007, 18:32.
Well I'm just looking to make a new ELO deck , I have about 100k in which I can spend to build a deck, so any suggestions would be great...Any clan really...or perhaps one using Ghiest or Nightmare or somthing, but anything really.
25 messages
English Symbolic - last answer from Gone4eva, Friday 07/09/2007, 09:28.
Hmm...so we can no longer by 1000 clintz for 10 credits anymore? I was in the store and noticed that, does anyone know why we can't anymore?
Thursday 06/09/07

10 messages
English Killingshadow - last answer from lol 78, Thursday 06/09/2007, 21:32.
Whos better lamar or oyuh

Striker or Marina
10 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - last answer from mirasatomi, Thursday 06/09/2007, 16:58.
Introduction:
I knew it,as our proctor(i hope it is the right spelling),whenever in a test we do not know its answer,we usually get an idea that this is the answer and so on....the 1st answer on comes on our mind usually is the true answer.

As my way through Fun Games:
I come in my mind for example:
My draw is:Dorian,Rubie,Copper and Miranda....Opponent has Zatman,Dorian,Tanaereva and Wee Lee
He got first turn with Zatman,i never knew it was pilled with 6 pillz,i blocked with Rubie, and so on just a fun battle i won yesterday.

On Elo Battles:
Elo a combined luck of draw and "pilling"(putting your pillz).
Zatman a card,do i play with him or do i defend myself?All the time i play with lamar to kill him with 5 pillz and then end the game later on.It was like my 1st instinct but sometimes i defend myself it really depends on my mood and instinct(to that player).

On tournaments(no in english):
Tournaments organized by players are also joined by players with entrace fee(english forums are good no entry fee).My opponents play so looooong,just to play against a player ends with 30 mins minimum(of course money is at hand).I played one today i was afk and the last click of my mouse,one pill left,the 3rd round i maxed my pill but then my opponent left 1 pill omg.

Conclusion:Almost over 50% 1st instict is the right way,good games too all

Friendly and Loving - Sven
10 messages
English Alfadawg - last answer from ReverseRaven, Thursday 06/09/2007, 15:32.
Selling Diego(max level) for 100 clintz. can any high ranked player buy this from me? tnx!!
5 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from Gone4eva, Thursday 06/09/2007, 05:21.
The prices that when up quite high are

Endora ( WHAT?! NO WAY)
Seldnor (oh COme on!!!)
Nahi ( of course...she became a CR) (X)
Bhudd ( more expensive than Alexei...Alexei 500 clz...Bhudd 1k......impossible)
Zoltan ( noooo!!!!)

went down??
Warren ( even though he isnt good..most new comer cards came and became 1k + no matter how useless is that card)
Ashley ( shes a good damage reducer card) ( i kept her even I'm using Freaks-Nightmare)
Miken Moose ( cheaper than Ogoun Kyu..I'm surprised)
K Cube (I know he stinks)

Good cards gone cheap
Miranda
Titus
Hel (Hel=Mojo...only diffrent when fury....but same if no changes)
Alexei (oh yea!)
Amelia ( not many cards have stop opp ability u know!)
Flo (yay)
Vermyn N ( WOOHOOO!)
Kati ( yay..again)
Maciej/Eve/Crassus (W00T!!)
Malmoth /Crystal (W00t again!)

No time to write the rest..if anyone of you found out any..juz post it here
Wednesday 05/09/07

11 messages
0UC K-Ryder - last answer from AoEM_Martan, Wednesday 05/09/2007, 19:38.
My elo deck suggestion

Bangers 13*
BB Cool G 3*
Kevin 3*
vermin n 4*
Syd Noze 3*

La Junta 11*
Amiral Py 3*
Wardog 2*
Mitch 3*
Jane Rumba 3*

is this good enough or do ii need to make any changes (or change the whole deck)?
13 messages
English NachomusPrime - last answer from Coure, Wednesday 05/09/2007, 11:08.
Several times during a tournament, i timed out just as i was about to play a card. I was thinking thru my moves because i was up against people who were much higher level than i was and i had a good chance of beating a few of them. however, because the timeout peroid is so short during a tornament, i lose to them, without even getting ANY points whatsoever, not even loss points.

I feel that the timout peroid during tornaments should be increased 15-30 seconds longer. This is a game of wits, bluffs, fakes, and the like. Players need time to think. I would appreciate an admins response to this at some point.
11 messages
English NachomusPrime - last answer from NachomusPrime, Wednesday 05/09/2007, 08:49.
Several questions.

1. Does a Leader ability last even after the Leader is dead and defeated?

2. Look at the following battle round
Otakool (with his +8 attack bonus and stop opp ability ability) VS Lulubee (with only her stop opp bonus ability)

Will Otakools +8 attack bonus count? Will his Stop opp ability hit lulubee getting rid of her stop opp bonus ability? Or will Lulubee's ability stop Otakools bonus, therefore making his stop ability worthless in the first place?
11 messages
English Seetan Fox - last answer from panzuriel, Wednesday 05/09/2007, 03:39.
The tournament today is based in speed, i never entered the 50th. (because my internet connection is too low)
My sugest: the Player enter in room, and have 10 (or more) chances to fight, from the unknow list, he chellenge other player, and by one player he fight is one of chance spend...
Who obtain more points in your 10 chances, win the tournament. Equal the current tournment, since from who obtain more points to who obtain less points...

*Sorry for my english*
Tuesday 04/09/07

8 messages
English lol 78 - last answer from Blu Sevens, Tuesday 04/09/2007, 18:49.
Monday 03/09/07

4 messages
English panzuriel - last answer from can u f me, Monday 03/09/2007, 15:59.
Got a few suggestions for the staff, not sure if posting here or via contact form / email is the best way to suggest them ...

1: More even distribution of Daily Tournament prizes. Currently, 43.5% of the prize pool is split amongst the top 50 players, with the rest split evenly between the rest of the players. With 3000 players in a tournament, if you're in the top 50% (and get the credit), there's no point trying bothering to unless you can gain 1450 places to reach the top 50. How about a sliding scale? Of the remaining N players, give the player ranked at R, 2(N-R)/(N*(N-1)) of the pot. That way player 51 gets twice what they would have under the old system, whereas player 3000 gets nothing (number 1500-ish gets the same as they would have).

2: If you are in a tournament room during a tournament, rather than having to challenge and accept, could the server match players up automatically (perhaps with a weighting based on average response time)? This would reduce many problems people have with rejected challenges, time-outs, and getting repeated "this player has already accepted a challenge"-type messages.
12 messages
English -Annihilator- - last answer from Gone4eva, Monday 03/09/2007, 05:45.
I know you wont mind this (or even notice) this... what are the Roots throwing?? you get what i mean??in Pussycats (when battling) the Pussycats are throwing pink bags. but what are the Roots throwing???
Saturday 01/09/07

6 messages
English Seetan Fox - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 01/09/2007, 22:35.
Can anyone say me a good deck with Freaks, with average 20 star's?
for tournments...
6 messages
Português Assislau - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 01/09/2007, 22:23.
Hi!

I have lots of cards and lots of alternatives but I Don´t know which of these 3 Clans I should use...
These were the decks I had in mind:

All Stars: 13

Lamar - 5
Striker OR Marina - 4
Flo - 2
Ashley - 2

GHEIST: 12

Z3ro Dead - 2
Leviaton - 3
Bristone - 3
Methane - 4 ( or dr. Saw, but Methane is better! )

/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-/

Sakhorm: 13

SkrumxxT - 5
Uranus - 3
Corrina - 3
Lunatik - 2

GHEIST: 12

Z3ro Dead - 2
Leviaton - 3
Bristone - 3
Methane - 4 ( or Dr. Saw, but Methane is better! )

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Sakhorm: 12

SkrumxxT - 4
Uranus - 3
Corrina - 3
Lunatik - 2

All Stars: 13

Lamar - 5
Striker OR Marina - 4
Flo - 2
Ashley - 2

I also have the "important" pussys ( Charlie, Yayoi and Feelyn). Do you think I should use Pussys?

« Previous12...657658659660661662...690691Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals