Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13601 subjects - 144099 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...658659660661662663...680681Next »       search the message board

Saturday 19/05/07

8 messages
English astr0boy14 - subject is closed
I have a deck of Ulu Watu clan and their bonus is +2 power... Is it effective/ working???
Friday 18/05/07

3 messages
English LOA_MadPirate - subject is closed
A guildmate of mine asked me how much experience it took for each card evoloution, i didn't know exactly, i could only estimate...
but does anyone know exactly how much experience it takes for each evoloutionary level?
1star to 2 star.
2 star to 3 star
3 star to 4 star
and 4 star to 5 star?

based on battle experience , i estimated that each level doubled the required experience, but i haven't gotten around to calculating/counting experience per level.

thanks in advance, even if nobody has a clue

(oh, PS. i went back 7 or 8 pages in this forum, but didn't find this subject posted anywhere)
15 messages
English electricity - subject is closed
I'd like to ask why when i challenge somebody and he don't answer it. Sometimes it take very fast for me to challenge again sometimes it take really2 long ?
Thursday 17/05/07

4 messages
English HighSnobiety - subject is closed
Anyone can give me simple but strong deck. .
2 messages
English critter269 - subject is closed
Go to this address http://www.regno.se/default.asp?bonusfrom=6815
4 messages
English 0 Prophet-Cr - subject is closed
just wonderin does a sakorhm and Uppers ELO deck work i've been experimenting with Pussycats , Nightmare , Junkz pretty much all the clans except the Freaks currently i'm using fang pi and Uppers and i think i need some damage reduces like Uranus and gramxxt but i don't know if i should go with sakorhm and Uppers just for the damage reducers and the great bonus's they have thx guys appricicate any help give all the best
Wednesday 16/05/07

1 message
English AOD Teh0n3 - subject is closed
All Stars +
La Junta+
Leaders(1 max)+
Pussycats+
Sentinel+
Fang Pi Clang

Which combo and cards work best against Uppers!!!
10 messages
English Collector_HM - subject is closed
Can some1 give me a good elo deck i have a few cards so im not gona say them all so just give me a good deck with allstars, GHEIST, and i have bits of pieces of the other clans
Tuesday 15/05/07

2 messages
Deutsch K-Chaos - subject is closed
I collected some of them and thinking about a nice combination for elo now

before my elo value reaches 0 because of the different combos I will try out I ask for some help first...
Monday 14/05/07

18 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
In my point of view some cards should be re-edition for future use in elo
Not bad like Berserkgirl that can know hits 7 and a Kiki reduced power to 7
I wish:
General gets like 6 power but hits 8...or flavio who has power +....
Lyse Teria would have like 7 power and 3 damage with stop ability...since some cannot afford i think its time for re-editioning
What you think people?
6 messages
English Memento Mori - subject is closed
I would like to know what takes effect first, an ability or bonus. This is quite important when facing an "stop opp
bonus" ability or similar.

And how do abilities and bonuses stack? For example Zatmans -4 opp attack, min 1 (ability) -10 opp attack, min
3 (bonus). It can either be:
a) -14 min 1
b) -14 min 3
c) -4 min 1
d) -10 min 3
23 messages
English 0 Scythy - subject is closed
How are people getting so many points in so little time?

I've tried using a completely 2 star deck but that only warrants me about 13 points, and a full 5 star only gets me around 10-11. I don't really understand how people are amassing so much points so fast.. Could anyone explain this to me?
1 message
English Prysm CCU - subject is closed
Hmmm, been a long time since i left this game, many may not know me but those that di could you guys catch me up on what's been going on and who are the new Freaks. intresting clan ability.
7 messages
English Wednesday7 - subject is closed
I don't understand the 8 bonus thing. Let's say I have Klaus...I am gueesing it would be 1 +8= 9. But does each pill times damage by 9? Or do they times damage by 1 and then add 8 on?
Sunday 13/05/07

3 messages
English Dark Reaper - subject is closed
I'm trying to make a Junkz ELO deck with another clan as well. Which clan should I do and which cards should I get.
6 messages
English electricity - subject is closed
Anybody can help me to arrange good deck for tourney with all star. pliz exclude lamar (i don't have edough money to buy him
Saturday 12/05/07

2 messages
English XC 1984 - subject is closed
Friday 11/05/07

16 messages
English merirosvo - subject is closed
Say you have managed to poison the opponent with two different characters,
one with poison 2, min 1, and the other one with poison 2, min 3.

Then if the opponent is left with 5 hearts after the last round, which one of the
poison effects is evaluated first? If the min 1 goes first, then the opponent should
end up with 3 life (as the min 3 won't take effect), and otherwise all the way
down to 1.
18 messages
English DoomDragon - subject is closed
Ingshtra lvl3 7 pillz loses to Brandon lvl1 4 pillz. WHAT THE **** THAT MEANS??!!!!!!!!!
11 messages
English 666-Revenant - subject is closed
Man, at first I thought this game was about tactics and strategy. Being a card game and all.

Having just lost 4 matches through fights that statistically I should have won, it takes the gloss of those cards.

New idea for texas hold 'em, after you lay down, you roll a die to decide which table cards you can use.

It sucks to lose because of the RNG, and I feel sorry for the other guy when I win because of the random number generator.

« Previous12...658659660661662663...680681Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals