Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13609 subjects - 144200 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...660661662663664665...680681Next »       search the message board

Friday 04/05/07

12 messages
English Warr kid - subject is closed
I dont know why but i just have this weird feeling that Jackie is the next Cr...Uppers dont have any Cr;s cards besides for Jim that went recently...and Jackie isnt being used much since she got kicked out of Elo...just a thought...what do you guys think

Soldier On
Wednesday 02/05/07

7 messages
Deutsch Jerre Muesli - subject is closed
Hi guys (and girls )
I'm making some ELO deck's just for fun and i wondered if this could be a good deck;

All Stars
Flo
Lewis
Marina
Striker

Fang Pi Clang
Xia Leming
Marlysa
Macumba
Windy Mor (Replace it with Kati if you use a lvl 2 Xia Leming)

What do you think of it ? or what could be better
13 messages
English electricity - subject is closed
Anybody can help to decide which combination is better ?
Tuesday 01/05/07

7 messages
English XC 1984 - subject is closed
Clara Macumba Lihoi Chun xia lemming Feelyn Gwen Dolores Boss Windy Mor plz send your comments and say how i can improve it
2 messages
English voodoo doll - subject is closed
I'd liek to make a deck with girls only..pref. with the Pussycats..any suggestions?
1 message
English voodoo doll - subject is closed
I'd like to make a deck with girls only..pref. with the Pussycats and some other group..any suggestions?
Monday 30/04/07

7 messages
English pon lover - subject is closed
Why is -power better than = power?
14 messages
English Eve Villain - subject is closed
In tournaments, sometimes i foughtt players who acctualy takes 3 minutes per round(they made their moves at the last seconds) i dunno if they were 5 years old, or idiots.
please help its really frustating.
Sunday 29/04/07

1 message
English XC 1984 - subject is closed
I need to make a evo deck using these cards Angelina Feelyn Graziella Pino Sheitane Aldo Dacha Macha Dieter Dolores Boss Endo Gheistling Giovanni qwen Meyen Ottavia Simon Kati kenny Rosa Morphun Estalt Kinjo Don Luis Coraille Kati Vassili Clara Vladimir plz send your ideas to me and help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 messages
English TheGun - subject is closed
How does the Demage power increases in my players and also the power?
Saturday 28/04/07

10 messages
English RulzBreaker - subject is closed
Say i have a card who power already 8, the card bonus is +2 power, does it make the card base power go to 10? which means if i use 3 pill it will become 40atk? thank for answering.
2 messages
English Mr Pibbles - subject is closed
Hey i need help with something how does the clan points value and rank work cause i keep losing points but i have been winning battles? plz help
Friday 27/04/07

18 messages
English Malcomphnxevo - subject is closed
Seems like most of the top ELO decks right now are taking advantage of level one Pussycats like Gwen who still sport high attack enough attack power to block an attack outright and the defensive clan bonus if the block fails.

It really seems like something's wrong when level one commons are worth significantly more than their fully evolved counterparts. I can accept that using underleveled cards in ELO is part of good deck construction, but with the Cats it's getting kinda silly.

Why not make it so that a card doesn't get its clan bonus in ELO unless it's fully evolved? Or at least until it passes level one? That seems reasonable as a trade off.
9 messages
English Skimsa - subject is closed
I'm making an allstar Junkz deckz and can't decide on the last 3 card. Any help welcome.

Junkz
Veenyle
Otakool
Keanew
Berserkgirl or Malmoth or Kawan

Allstar
Flo
Lewis
Dan or Striker
Eyton or Lamar

thanks
3 messages
English Madevilmonkey - subject is closed
What exactly does the strike back technique do?
5 messages
I know it's considered bad form to quit a battle to deny your opponent a potential knockout bonus, but is it still considered bad form to quit early if either A) you pull your one and two level cards and your opponent pulls four and five level cards at the start or B) you know you've lost the match by the second round because the randomizer nailed you on a battle you should have won?

I try to see my matches through, but there are cases where it's way too frustrating to not throw in the towel early. What's the etiquette on this?
Thursday 26/04/07

6 messages
English 0 Scythy - subject is closed
Is your grade based on how many evolutions you achieve yourself? Or can you get the same amount of grade by buying a a cheap card at maxed evolution?
3 messages
Does drawing against a lower ranked player cost the higher ranked player ELO points?
22 messages
English Bloodmoor - subject is closed
Ok...I'll gripe yet again about the random thing.Too many times it has most likely cost me a place in the top 10 at least.How's this one.....His: Meyen Str 7,no ability ,Stop Ab bonus (irrelevent) 3 pills played.Me: Graxmxxt Str 8 ,minus 5 attack bonus,Plus 6 attack Leader and 4 pills played.....I lose the round and ultimately the game.
Tell me this is a fair thing even considering the random factor.How in the world can a person have a strategy against these kind of heart-breakers?
4 messages
English status-x - subject is closed
How do you play your pillz? i have no idea how to beat ppls : /

« Previous12...660661662663664665...680681Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals