Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13618 subjects - 144285 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...662663664665666667...680681Next »       search the message board

Sunday 22/04/07

15 messages
English 00-motorhead - subject is closed
Can somebody tell me what all the Leaders effects are? Thanks.
19 messages
English Margyanni - subject is closed
I dont understand why any fully evolved cards are allowed to be used while playing in the lost warehouse. To me if they posted next to the name of the room, that your not allowed to use fully evolved cards in that room, it would solve most of the problems everyone keeps bringing up in both EVO and HAN style play as well as any other "style play " people use.
theres all kinds of rooms for different levels, and a room where randomness is disabled, so why not just make lost warehouse for UN-Evolved cards played in EVO or HAN style play only and make it a rule there are no maxed cards allowed in that room and post it next to the name of the room so people can see it when they choose what room to play in.
Maybe evn make it the next poll for people to vote on
Just a thought.

MargyAnni
1 message
English 0MSG - subject is closed
Hi, can someone tell me
1. what the best deck to be paired along with Junks deck? I was thinking using Junks/Roots..since so far I already got Crystal, Brandon, Kawan, Keanew, Veenyle, Beltran, Yookie
2. what's the ability does this card have (if they do have one)? I was thinking of saving c to buy them..
Malmoth
Berserkergirl
Otakool
all Roots card that got ability except one I got
Saturday 21/04/07

44 messages
English StormWhisper - subject is closed
The proper Method of EVOing has been apparently under debate for some time. So I am going to spell it out for you again. Tournament EVO is a different animal and I'm not going to bother discussing it. This is the proper method of EVO in the Lost Warehouse as per the old established EVO rules.

1) On your turn in which you play a card first. Select one of your characters. Use 6 pillz. It is ok to use less or more if the character has an exceptionally low or high power, as long as you use the rest only to modify the power of your character. Fury is NEVER appropriate in EVO mode.

2) On your opponents turn. Send up a character, which you don't plan to level. The more stars the better, but this is not necessary if you're trying to level your 5 star character clearly you don't want to send them up. Any maxxed out characters should be used in these slots as long as your opponent can reasonably defeat them.

(More)
4 messages
English jamescoombs - subject is closed
What on earth is the Lost Warehouse meant for? Am I the only one who plays the games as per the sticky in this forum?

Had about 12 games so far. Had some (four letter word, starts with c, ends with t) just steamroller me.
6 messages
English Bjael - subject is closed
Hey there, I hope you could help me maiking the best elo deck of Fang Pi Clang/Nightmare. I got full collection in both clans so i just need to know the best deck
Friday 20/04/07

4 messages
English haworth17 - subject is closed
This is my current elo deck tell me what you think of it and if it needs improvement.

Bangers:
Vermyn N
Graff
Saddy
Juicy Lord

allstars:
Marina
Striker
Flo

dont know if i wanna use Dan or levis, please selct one.
5 messages
English 0Vman LoA - subject is closed
I thought this was funny and a pretty good ELO deck:

Ulu Watu - 11
Gaia
Nanook
Jeff
Nympheea

Bangers - 14
Vermyn N
Bodenpower
Graff
Juicy Lord

I was thinking of switching Juicy Lord with Saddy, but I am not sure. What does everyone think?

And maybe a Gang War deck, Montana and Bangers

Montana - 12
Rosa
Ottavia
Ricardo
Giovanni

Bangers - 13
Bodenpower
Graff
Saddy
Juicy Lord
3 messages
English pon lover - subject is closed
I have the cards Alexei Flo Frank Lewis Kati Mini Mosu Natrang Brutox Meyen Vryer Flyer Nobrocybix Veenyle Diego Niki Simon Alice Wanda Globumm Halley Ingsthra Elliott and Samantha. any good deck ideas?Think a card could help me out?Keep in mind i havn't bought credits.
13 messages
English 0 Prophet-Cr - subject is closed
I know people keep going on about it rules and so forth but it reali sucks that ppl with non maxed cards still don't play to train they play to win like to day my opponent had 2 lvl 5 cards both at lvl 3 and i had all lvl 4 cards at lvl 3 and my oppoent played to beat me and not get his own cards up , i'm sure thts wot the other ooms are for i know i'm lvl 32 but it really annoying losing to some noob player who only wants to beat me and not train his cards
Tuesday 17/04/07

4 messages
English Voske - subject is closed
Which clan is best to play with the Pussycats ??
all have almost all of them exept the cr's and clari ( the new one)

so please help me.

cheers
12 messages
English captain loki - subject is closed
But i only have:

Flo
Lewis
Bhudd
Katsuhkay

Which other clan would go well with these characters? The only clans i have are Bangers, Fang Pi, Pussycats, GHEIST, Ulu Watu, and Montana. Also which of all the 7 clans i have would make a perfect two clan combo?
Monday 16/04/07

5 messages
English impysin - subject is closed
One rule let the lowest lvl card win in the lost warehouse. Whether you play evo or han this rule applies since you share the exp it is more beneficial this way. For example a lvl 1 against a lvl 4 is the one wins you get 207 exp a piece whereas is the 4 win both players get 80 exp. They were calculated using Vansaar in case there are not exaclty right. Not matter what strategy you use just remember this one simple rule and both people will come
out with the best results. Also for those playing in lost warehouses with fully evolved lvl 5 decks please stop using the warehouse for stat padding
Sunday 15/04/07

5 messages
English 0 Prophet-Cr - subject is closed
Just wonderin what you ppl think of my Kang pi / Roots deck
Kiki
Ratanah
noodile
Yookie
narenda
Macumba
Windy Mor
Xia Leming
Kati
2 messages
English AdminLGA - subject is closed
C'est a peu pres le seul deck que j'ai pu me faire avec 25 étoiles:

Kati
Macumba
Windy Mor
Marlysa

Ottavia
Ricardo
Rosa
Simon
Saturday 14/04/07

3 messages
English 1 Strykr - subject is closed
We just finished up a tourny and I had a couple, not so interesting rounds. Two times I received 1 battle point and 1 clint. The first time, I lost in 2 rounds (I was still using level up cards), however I did have a Level up on one of my cards in the fight so usually you get a little bonus for that. The second time I got 1 and 1, I actually won the battle in two rounds. One attack with Erika 3/4 stars and one atttack with Vladamir 5 stars, against an opponent with fully leveled cards. I don't know if it makes any sense to only get 1 bp and 1 clint for a victory in any scenario. Any thoughts?
4 messages
English 0Vman LoA - subject is closed
These are the founders of all the clans, although it isn't ELO it is still pretty cool:

Eyrton
Bodenpower
Lost Hog
Sigmund Cr
DJ Korr Cr
General Cr
Don
Ielena
Charlie
Kiki Cr
Riene Cr
Copper
Rass Cr
Armanda Cr
Friday 13/04/07

5 messages
English Bloodmoor - subject is closed
I am beginning to wonder if there's a mistake with the calculations for SkrumxxT.Either the random gods particulary dislike him....or something is wrong.For an 8 power with a bonus of minus 8 attack he gets beaten 90% of the time by cards that are statistically weaker and where the maths say I should have won.Strategically...this is a Nightmare and therefore the card cannot be relied upon.My guess is that he acts more like a 6 strength.
Is there a way this can be checked?I am certain there is a mistake somewhere for surely I cannot be THAT unlucky when playing him.
3 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
HERES IS IT!
Ulu Watu-14
Hikiyousan-5
Nanook-3
Gaia-3
Gabrielle-2
chad bread-1

Sakrohm-11
SkrumxxT-lvl 4
GraksmxxT-4
Uranus-3

IDEAS:
1)why not Caciope for chad bread(hmmm you got one?)
2)Almost impossible for a swap for a lvl 5 skrum coz there is no lvl 4 best on Ulu Watu
3)You may want to swap Gaia or Nanook if you want for a lvl 2 card so you can make a skrum at lvl 5
MOST PREFERED:selsya...Sheitane....Feelyn....and many more(beltran and Jeff is cool but watch out)
4)Sakrohm is used as support as for other pro players...they leave Uranus unpilled...me i go with 4 pillz...
For Graks hmmm maybe put 4 too
PSO NOT PUT Caciope OR CHADE BREAD UNPILLED

« Previous12...662663664665666667...680681Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals