Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13611 subjects - 144254 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...663664665666667668...680681Next »       search the message board

Sunday 08/04/07

12 messages
Română DANYez - subject is closed
Hey with the 2 new recrut`s of All Stars will be good in elo because Marina has ability -3 opp damage min.1 and Frank -6 opp attack min.2 with lamar and Striker will be a good team in elo and bonus is good too.This deck it can work with some Ulu Watu`s,pussycat`s or junta.What do you think
32 messages
English azure_flame - subject is closed
I want to play an Nightmare deck but i'm not sure of the best stragety of doing that. if someone could post an deck-build that may help me. right now i often pump Cell for his damage to knock most of my opponet life out but now that i'm lv9, it's not working so well anymore. help please?
9 messages
English ibtd - subject is closed
Ok, like I said, I am new to ELO. I reached level 20 today and I wanted to get some suggestions on how to improve my deck or maybe even a few tips and tricks on how to play it.

Pussycats - Fang Pi Clang

Pussycats 20* :

Charlie 7/8 5*
Yayoi 7/6 4*
Gwen 7/3 3*
Dolores Boss 5/5 3*
Noon Stevens 6/4 3*
Feelyn 5/3 2*

Fang Pi Clang 5* :

Windy Mor 6/4 3*
Marlysa 7/2 2*

While I know that the Fang Pi Clang are not the best choice for ELO (or in general), I have them in my deck because my pool is a little limited (I only have 25 cards and 3 of them are in ELO banned Pussycats) and their Stop Opp Ability ability is pretty nice I think. I was thinking about putting a Hugo in there to counter/reduce /- attack bonusses. Don't know if that is a good idea though since it would be another 5* card.

Maybe I should replace Marlysa and Windy Mor with my Jim and Samantha ? Or back to Sakura and Alice or Svelthlana ?

Any suggestions, tips and tricks are very welcome and appreciated.

Thx and GG
Saturday 07/04/07

2 messages
Deutsch Jerre Muesli - subject is closed
Hi, i was wondering what the best clan would be to team-up with Montana in a deck.

I was planning on using Montana - Pussycats:
Rosa
Vickie
Don
Ottavia
--
Baby Q
Yayoi
Wanda
--
Ashigaru

I also could go for all-stars instead of Pussycats:
Lamar
Marina
Striker
Friday 06/04/07

40 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
I dont get it why evo players got to draw 3 maxed and 1 unevolved im sure he/she wil be maxing on unevolved one BUT! when it comes to my turn i go with any card 5 pillz...after this my opponent quits and then says read evo rules...omg???no mercy???
6 messages
English Bloodmoor - subject is closed
I've asked this question before...but I don't think it was posted.I've studied the rules of combat and reward and cannot fathom this result.
Won the game playing OLD (no pilz).12 pills left against a fully-leveled deck and awarded only 1 point.This has even happened to me when I KO people.How is such a megre return possible?
It also happens when play normal-style....so it's not a pill-factor.
Thursday 05/04/07

4 messages
English pon lover - subject is closed
What happens if 2 cards poison the enemy?
Tuesday 03/04/07

9 messages
English 0_NN_Ryusei - subject is closed
Guys just want to ask you what is the best combination in UR?
I already trying Montana and Uppers
Montana
Lino Borsa(c)
Don(u)
Ottavia(c)
Pino(c)
Rosa(R)
Simon(c)
Vickie(R)

Uppers
Frankie Hi(u)
Gina Glitt(c)
Samantha(c)
Rubie(R)
Zatman(u)

The others i have
Nightmare
ambrose
shitane
Estalt

All star
eryton
Frank

GHEIST
XU 52
Lillith

I appreciate any reply for it!
10 messages
English 0-PI ELYA - subject is closed
Hi guys, been playing UR for a few days and i am beginning to love it.. lol

been trying to match Fang Pi Clang because i have 3 cards from them.. (they are basic though =P:sweat
Endo
Otome
Kati

well, this are other cards that i have..
Winifred (La Junta)
Copper (Sentinel)
Dolores Boss (pussycat)
Phonos (Sakrohm)

plz guide me in what to buy to put in my deck..
thx.. Professional players from all over the world.. lol..
Monday 02/04/07

2 messages
English Vesuvan - subject is closed
What is everyones opinions on what clans go best with eachother
1 message
English CeleTheRef - subject is closed
Exactly how to calculate the number of clintz gained in a battle? Thanks
Sunday 01/04/07

16 messages
English 0Vman LoA - subject is closed
I was thinking of making a deck where you can poison your opponent but also drain their life, and still keep it evo. This is what I came up with:

Nina (GHEIST) P 6 D 2 Ability: Poison 2, Min 1
Veenyle (Junx) P 6 D 1 Ability: -3 Opp Damage, Min 2
Jane Ramba ( La Junta) P 7 D 4 Ability: -2 Opp Damage, Min 1
Bridget (Leaders) P 5 D 5 Ability: 1 Life Per Turn
Kenny (Nightmare) P 6 D 3 Ability: 2 Life Per Damage
Sheitane (Nightmare) P 6 D 1 Ability: Poison 2, Min 1
Gabrielle (Ulu Watu) P 6 D 2 Ability: -2 Damage, Min 1
Gina Glitt (Uppers) P 1 D 8 Ability: -4 Damage, Min 2
Friday 30/03/07

7 messages
English 0 Prophet-Cr - subject is closed
Hey guys i've got a Montana deck jus wondering what u think and i can do some improvements
there are :
Hugo
Don
vickie
Simon
Ottavia
Rosa
Gary
Mort Bax
and i'm saving up for a Giovanni
allmy cards are full level except vickie cos i jus got her 2day , and Hugo cos he hardly gets a chance to fight lol
Wednesday 28/03/07

8 messages
English Weal and Woe - subject is closed
I've been playing with a Sentinel deck since I started, since that's what most of my cards were and that's the team I like the most. But, it seems like no matter what I do the randomization portion of the battle forces me to lose. Does the team's 8 'attack' even do anything, since there is no 'attack' stat? Or is it supposed to be a bonus to power, because if it is it certainly seems like they arent getting it.

If it actually is properly functioning, does it only actiate under certain circumstances? It would be kinda useful to know... It's just very disappointing to set something up and then find out that the primary bonus for actually trying to assemble a team turns out to be worthless.
18 messages
English Prysm CCU - subject is closed
Mydeck only has 23 stars ha ha ha I love it. It seemed I ran into my last 4 posted decks so I had to keep changing it but this is my new baby that with hope will never be aborted

maxed all
Giovani
Ottavia
Ricardo
Rosa
Frankie Hi
Rubie
Samantha
Zatman

You think I win by luck? Try to make your deck a 23 and get to 1189 elo in two sittings this is a contender deck baby.
15 messages
English Gazelle28 - subject is closed
Can anyone post a junta watu deck???
13 messages
English BlatantEVO - subject is closed
Ok minor rant here. I'm still new to the game but I know how EVO training works, but I run into players that constantly use teams like max level junkies that ensure I won't win with a low levelled card. Are some EVO players frauds? I also run into evo players that will brutalize me when they get all maxed levels on the feild with no one to train yet won't give me the curtosey of allowing me to to win with my cards. Does this happen a lot? It's kinda low to go through that alot. Also I run into people that will time out when they are losing. Is timing out more severe then losing?
Tuesday 27/03/07

5 messages
English Flamberge - subject is closed
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to this; albeit I'm level 10 I'm still learning how everything works with the gameplay. I'm wondering how I can get cards without spending my real life money. I have read a few things but I'm still a little confused. I would really like to get more cards and expand my collection, I've leveled all 8 of my starting cards to full stars. Any help is appreciated. I'm not looking for strategy, I'm liking the whole 'learning on my own' thing.

Thanks alot,
Flamberge
4 messages
English baruk - subject is closed
Had my best fight so far today (I've been playing just a couple of weeks).
I faced Lost Hogg, Kati and 2 Kinju. So 3 damage 10 cards that can can one turn kill me.
I'm just using my levelled up starter deck. (plus a Jenny I bought to go with my Bodenpower). I got Dan, Jenny, Venus and Mitch.
He goes first, plays Lost Hogg. I play Dan unpilled, hoping he wastes some pillz without being able to kill me. As it turns out, the Hogg is also unpilled, and I'm lucky enough to win the ensuing fight.
I play Jenny, with all 12 pillz. I figure my only chance is if he goes for the one turn kill - a 9 pilled Kinju backed with fury (I deliberately chose my weakest card to influence him toward making this choice). He does exactly that, and Jenny wins.
The last 2 rounds are a coin flip: if I'm lucky I win. Kali loses to Mitch, and the 2nd Kinju beats Venus, so it ends up a 2-2 draw. But a more satisfying result than any of my wins so far. 18 battle points was also pretty good for a draw.
26 messages
English Artemis-BZ - subject is closed
It is surprising to see how many skilled and high ranking EVO players put their weakest cards against you and play their strongest with pillz, all for the sake of WINNING! And then THEY get most xp points, because I play my strongest against them. Not fair

It is also noticable that most newbie EVO players stick to the rules .. tx guys

« Previous12...663664665666667668...680681Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals