Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13815 subjects - 149166 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...663664665666667668...690691Next »       search the message board

Saturday 21/07/07

10 messages
English Radic - last answer from Baron WMD, Saturday 21/07/2007, 18:25.
I don't know if this has been talked about before, but i think it would be a great feature to allow players to "Down-level" their characters to play while in decks. This wouldn't be a permanent change to the card, only to card when it is played in that deck. Currently Players have to buy un-leveled or mid-leveled cards to complement their ELO decks. I really think that this is an unnecessary hassle to the player and I hope the devs would consider this change. I doubt it would be too difficult to implement. What are other players thoughts?
4 messages
English lilfez_93 - last answer from Jolly Roger, Saturday 21/07/2007, 13:13.
Do the cards that are going to become a collector have starz by them
Friday 20/07/07

14 messages
Português Darko EVO - last answer from Darko EVO, Friday 20/07/2007, 17:30.
I know there's a lot of topics discussing about GHEIST, but all of them are locked. And with the new cards approaching and the expectation of GHEIST ones, i came to discuss about they.

For me they have really bad cards, except for the level 5 ones, Methane and Selsya Cr

Erika is one of the worses cards of the game, she should be modified this way: Ability at level 4 - Power +3 (or Courage +3). Comparing her with Rubie and you see

Nina is another bad that could be god, if she have power 7 or 8. Sheitane is 10 times better, with only 2 star

Brutox and Lilith are exact the same card

They need a good 3 star card too....
Thursday 19/07/07

7 messages
English Oldrepublican - last answer from Oldrepublican, Thursday 19/07/2007, 14:38.
Any ideas what i should do whit my dek?
righty now i have...
La Junta_
Leo
Bruce
Wardog
No Nam
Admril Py
Jane Ramba
Tank
Winnifred

Nightmare_
Dieter
Cel
K Kube
Melluzine
Mojo

im trying to stik wit junta and Nightmare
Wednesday 18/07/07

5 messages
English Killingshadow - last answer from Skimsa, Wednesday 18/07/2007, 21:33.
Hey can u make me an alstar nd Freaks deck without splata
Tuesday 17/07/07

4 messages
English OTFC-cavedrag - last answer from 6SimS-Sven, Tuesday 17/07/2007, 07:34.
Ok i'm wondering wat clan to make my deck so i'm just wondering who ya'll think is the best against each other
match one
(16) Uppers v.s allstars (1)
match two
(9) montanas v.s leaders (
match three
(6) Junkz v.s Pussycats (11)
match four
(3) fang pi clan v.s Sentinel (14)
match five
(5) GHEIST v.s Roots (12)
match six
(4) Freaks v.s sakrahm (13)
match seven
(2) bangerz v.s ulu wata (15)
match eight
(7) La Junta v.s nitemare (10)
Monday 16/07/07

11 messages
English ZEPPELlN - last answer from ReverseRaven, Monday 16/07/2007, 11:42.
Montana vs. Uppers

-12 opp attack, min 8 vs. -10 op attack, min 3

Montana bonus PRO and CON:
Pro:
Greatly Reduces attack of cards.
*Good against High Powered Cards with a lot of used pillz.
Con:
Won't realy affect Low attack / low powered cards. HIGH MINIMUM ATTACK.

Uppers bonus PRO and CON:
Pro:
Greaty Reduces attack of Low attack / Power cards and HIgh Attack / Power cards. LOW MINIMUM ATTACK.
*Good for both High / Low Power / Attack cards.
Con:
Montana Bonus Reduces more....
VERDICT: you decide.

another one:
Uppers vs. Sakrohm
-10 opp attack min 3 vs. -8 pp attack min 3

Sakrohm bonus PRO and CON:
Pro:
Same as Uppers
*Same as Uppers
Con:
Uppers has higher attack redux.

Uppers:
*READ ABOVE*

VERDICT: you decide.

pls. post your own clan comparison here.

Vlad
Friday 13/07/07

7 messages
Português CatastrophIc_ - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Friday 13/07/2007, 10:22.
Thursday 12/07/07

7 messages
Česky AoEM Tarr - last answer from Jerre Muesli, Thursday 12/07/2007, 09:51.
I was thinking of an ELO Freak deck and this is it:

Graziella 2
Titus 3
Boris 3
Zoltan 3
Maciej 4
GraksmxxT 4
Uranus 3
Vermyn N 3

I chose to use Graziella rather than Miss Ming cos she cant be stopped so easily with "stop opp ability". This deck has two ways of play - first it to hit with some Freak character and then defend with Sakrohm, Vermyn and Zoltan. The second way of play is to bluff and put no pills on Freaks and rather finish your opponent with Vermyn, Graks and Uranus. This assure you have at least 50-50 chances of winning no mather how strong draw you opponent gets. It's quite hard to determine when to bluff and when to fully strike your opponent with Freaks bonus, so there are some tips: when your opponent has some "stop opp bonus" he will probably use it with few (1-3) pills in case bluff so play your freak card with 3-4 pills (+maybe fury) - you wont hit the bonus but still 7 damage from Maciej with fury is enough with your defensive characters and you will still have few pills left for the last three rounds. If your opponent have some "stop opp ability" he will probably dont care about Freak bonus and try to KO you with such characters cos reducing damage doesnt work - in that case let his "stop opp ability" characters make it through your Freaks and finish him with you Graks/Uranus or so...

if you have any comments / ideas please share:
Wednesday 11/07/07

15 messages
English SL1mY - last answer from SL1mY, Wednesday 11/07/2007, 22:50.
From yesterday cards attack is increased or their hit points are lowered ??? Mostly the battles finish in the first turn (max second) no matter no attack...this makes the fights a little boring and players who rely on a cards with bonus attack (-attack) are harmed
28 messages
English UM-omom - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Wednesday 11/07/2007, 20:29.
I'm planning to buy a Full Deck (50credits)
I'll buy a deck that i will use in Elo mode, but it seems that im so confuse
What deck is better in Elo mode?

Deck A:

Pussycats - 12
Yayoi (U)-4
Gwen (C)-3
Svelthlana (C)-3
Feelyn (U)-2

Uppers - 8
Rubie (R)-3
Zatman (U)-3
Samantha (C)-2

Leaders - 5
Hugo (R)-5

Deck b:

Pussycats - 11
Dolores Boss (C)-3
Gwen (C)-3
Svelthlana (C)-3
Feelyn (U)-2

All Stars - 14
Lamar (R)-5
Marina (R)-4
Bhudd (U)-3
Frank (C)-2

Please help me improve my future deck...... thx
=Flesh is weak= †god's Fist†
9 messages
English OTFC_jhuber8 - last answer from LoA DHUB3R, Wednesday 11/07/2007, 19:31.
All u have to do is buy a few nanastasia's and 2 to 4 vassili's at cheap prices and then get them at max level then sell them to kate or other players for easy clints!
Tuesday 10/07/07

7 messages
English buayasg - last answer from Whitehouse, Tuesday 10/07/2007, 23:42.
HOW TO MAKE A SUBJECT HOT!
4 messages
English Tarb - subject is closed
:coo l: coolcody is the beste gang
16 messages
English ReadTheRules - last answer from Jerre Muesli, Tuesday 10/07/2007, 10:12.
Everyone knows he is way too powerful, but i just thought of a way to change him without doing anything to his power, damage, and ability. make him 4 stars! he could start out at 8/1 and gain 1 damage each time he levels up or make him 5/1 and gain 1 power and damage. he would still get a lot of use in elo at level 3 (1 or 2 also if he starts at 8 power) something must be done about him, it makes me mad how good he is especially when comparing him to my favorite clan (1 8 power, 1 7 power, and almost everything else is crappy ) please give my fav. clan some help
Monday 09/07/07

6 messages
Português Darko EVO - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Monday 09/07/2007, 20:24.
Got tired of playing with strong decks, has anybody thought of a deck made using only two stars cards ?
I made mine, and liked the results

Graff
Veenyle
Wardog
Sheitane
Alice
Cassio
Feelyn
Wanda

The "minimum" number of stars
If you have an ideia for a deck of the same kind, say
Friday 06/07/07

8 messages
English pa-kilkowski - last answer from pa-kilkowski, Friday 06/07/2007, 16:36.
What is the best deck i could have . i have this luck of having the weakest cards on my deck at almost every hand. and what clans do you suggest with Nightmare? i have all max of :
Mojo, Kenny, Dieter, Sheitane
what should go with them. i have 83% of the cards so i could probably have the cards you would suggest. i am planning to sell the rest if your suggestion works out thank you
Wednesday 04/07/07

26 messages
English Magic Pudding - last answer from 0- JP, Wednesday 04/07/2007, 08:29.
Hey guys can any of you help me create an ELO deck which is completely based around these two decks?

Fang Pi Clang
Freaks

if you can all find someway of helping me with all your infinite wisdom please post your suggestions here,
Monday 02/07/07

23 messages
English 0 Prophet-Cr - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Monday 02/07/2007, 20:07.
Ambre , Hugo or Morphun for La Junta and Uppers deck opineons please
8 messages
English Gus Lee - last answer from Killingshadow, Monday 02/07/2007, 19:44.
Can Freaks use in elo and with wich clan as support

« Previous12...663664665666667668...690691Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals