Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13623 subjects - 144377 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...665666667668669670...681682Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 21/03/07

4 messages
English Prysm CCU - subject is closed
Luck... is it a neccesity or a nuisance? Is it dangerous or human innovation that determines if one wins or not. Say when you place 3 to 4 att points on Zatmin and you face Tanaerva with about 6 or 7 both have their bonuses but Zatmin wins when you think he'll lose or Tanerva wins when you think he should lose. It's terrifying and heart racing, makes you wonder if luck a friend or a foe. I think its neccesary for the game it makes it fun yet on the other side it has cst me some extremely big games... i wonder whats everyone elses opinion
Tuesday 20/03/07

2 messages
Did you guys catch a glimpse at the new pols? Allowing all the characters into elo but restricting their abilities, or not to allow them. What are you kidding me? They want to do that to those magnificent cards? now friggin way! That's like nuddering you family dog are you serious! Give me a break! I'd rather they be disallowed in ELO then to allow them to come in limping. That's like kicking a man when he's down, or when Muhammad Ali tried to box after he was like 100 years. I dont like tha idea of doing it, even though I own every card except 6 of the collectors I think it's not fair and should not be allowed to pass. It won't revolutionize the game it will make it a joke to see a crippled DJ KORR or Vickie limping into battle to help lead their clans to victory, if that's the case then their value should be drasticly cut though I doubt that, the value may even sky rocket because of this, not one to complain but I forsee sad days in the future of Clint city sad indeed
Monday 19/03/07

4 messages
English Fluffwig - subject is closed
I have tried this deck for a while but there is always something to imoprove plz tell me if there is anything...

Junkz: 11 *
Berserkgirl 3*
Keanew 3*
Otakool 3*
Veenyle 2*

Uppers: 14
Dorian 5*
Frankie Hi 3*
Rubie 3*
Zatman 3*
13 messages
English Warr kid - subject is closed
I would just like to know what the poison ability does...Gheistling has this ability and i dont see the point of the poison abilty lol...
8 messages
English cytropede619 - subject is closed
Names and card names no abbreaviation pls...thanks
Sunday 18/03/07

13 messages
English 0 Prophet-Cr - subject is closed
Hey ppl jus wonderin what clans do you think are the best personall y like All Stars and my deck is them and a Leader
i have:
lamar
Lewis
2x eryton
alexie
Striker
Bhudd
morpuhn
6 messages
English (IOU)Death - subject is closed
Okay I just started within 15 minutes of writing this, played 3 battles, lost 2, tied 1
Here's my deck (Please don't laugh at it.)
Venus,Maeva, Noon Stevens, Melluzine, Brandon, Flo, Meyen. Acid DC
All of the characters are under level 2 by the way.
So what should be a battle plan.
P.S. I'm selling Venus...
3 messages
Português PlanchaEVO - subject is closed
I just started ( im lvl 12 ) and i need a deck to lvl fast. i have a Junkz deck now. what cards should i use? should i use a Leader? or should i choose other clan? ty in advance
Friday 16/03/07

10 messages
English ibtd - subject is closed
... and I have to say, I'm gonna stop playing in ELO mode again. I played like 15 - 20 matches or so and I am already sick and tired of all the Sakrohm, Ulu Watu and all the other -damage cards. It seems to me that thats everything ELO is about. Grab as much -dmg cards as you can and then grab as much power/damage as possible, preferably all in 1 card (Tenaereva, GraksmxxT (or was it Skrummxxt ? anyways... the damage reducer)), Charlie, Gaia, Wee Lee ... just to name a few. All these cards are imho a problem to ELO, especially the Ulu Watu and Sakrohm if their bonus triggers.

And although I was playing in the Danger Zone without the randomness, I had too much bad luck. While I had "normal" draws with 12-13* hands , my opponents too often drew 15-17* hands, one even had a 18* hand (sounds impossible ? well, it wasn't).

I am not crying for a rebalance or ban or something, don't even know why I write this. I am just saying that ELO is no fun for me and that I'll stop playing it.

GGs
Thursday 15/03/07

5 messages
Most people try to overwhelm their decks with the most powerful cards and catagories in the game, does it work, sometimes. Having a strong deck for ELO
needs a concentration of cards, both good and weak. Most people have a flutter of five stars and a handful of 1 and 2's, some have a plathora of 3's and 4's
and maybe one 5. Me I use a strategy called "Baiter" (It's my brain child) To have a nice concentration of cards that require a strategy to use them. "Baiters" Are
cards that are used to lull an opponent into sleep, and make them make mistakes. It works, honestly it does, as long as you're not impetious. A good deck has
a strong mix and chemistry to it. It won't buckle under pressure or fall apart, as long as your willing to go the limit one sitting

GHEIST Baiter

Methane-Sigmund-Vladimer- Elysa- Ambre-Shetaine-K-cube- (Throw away card Venus). It's my Elo deck that gets rather impressive results aslong as you're
crazy. Try it out I hope it works for you, it has me to 1092.
3 messages
English 69 hoodrich - subject is closed
I have been playing this game for about a month or two now and I have noticed that many people are running very much similar if not the same decks. So in hopes of inspiring others to use an abundance of different cards, I asking that others give out deck ideas, for example decks that you may have ran in the past but and had some success with. I personally am tired of seeing the Uppers and Ulu Watu clans used together in decks all of the time.

And since i brought the topic up i guess it would only be right if i contribute first. GHEIST / La Junta

June Ramba***
Wardog**
Bryan ****
Bruce***

seleysa**
Gheistling***
Vladimir*****
Meyen***
Wednesday 14/03/07

11 messages
Português Kabutopt - subject is closed
Hi people, I'm still a beginner but I was wondering if you could tell me if this deck was good for ELO playing:

Uppers- 12

Zatman (U) ***
Jackie (R) ****
Frankie Hi (U) ***
Samantha (C) **

Sentinels- 13

Aurelia (C) **
Copper(U) *****
Carlos(C) ***
William(C) ***Thanks to posters, I don't have this cards yet, but I would like to know public oppinion.
Thanks!

P.S. I have Zdrone, but I don't know if he would fit in the deck. What are your thoughts?
7 messages
Česky AoEM_Rasiel - subject is closed
What do u think about this deck?
Fang Pi Clang-12
Kati-4
Marlysa-2
Windy Mor-3
Xia Leming-3

La Junta-13
Bryan-4
Bruce-3
Jane Ramba-3
and Leo-3
Tuesday 13/03/07

18 messages
English Partida22 - subject is closed
Please tall me who you think is the best Leader and why
8 messages
English haworth17 - subject is closed
Many have saight that GHEIST is weak but in ELO mode with anothe clan (in my case Junks) then they are good
but they allso just got miss twice so maybe thats why. any how GHEIST is good if you learn to combo them with
another clan
9 messages
English Elektram_BB - subject is closed
This is my collection:
Alexei (U)
Bhudd (U)
Dan (C)
Eyrton (U)
Flo (U)
Katsuhkay (U)
Kimberley (C)
Lamar (R)
Lewis (C)
Mikki (C)
Striker (U)
Terry ( C)
Jenny ( C)
Laetitia (U)
Saddy (R)
Elya (R )
Marlysa (R)
Mini Mosu ( C)
Otome (C )
Erika (R )
Gheistling (C )
Methane (R )
Miss Twice (U)
Nina ( U)
Selsya ( C)
Berserkgirl (R )
Kawan (U)
Veenyle (C )
Bryan (R )
Diego (C )
Niki (C )
Python (R )
Wardog (C)
Ambre ( R)
Ashigaru (R )
Bridget (R )
Hugo ( R)
Morphun (R )
Timber ( R)
Vansaar ( R)
Pino ( C)
Rosa (R )
Simon (C )
Vickie (R )
Endora (C )
Ielena (R )
Kenny (R )
Ombre (U )
Sheitane (U)
Thaumaturge (C )
Alice ( C)
Baby Q ( R)
Charlie (U )
Sakura (U )
Armand (R )
Kiki (R )
Nahi (C )
Page (C )
Globumm (C )
GraksmxxT (R )
Ingsthra (C )
SkrumxxT ( R)
Amy (C )
Chloe (R )
Klaus (C )
Luis (C )
Coraille (C )
Gaia (R )
Joao (R )
Tanaereva (U)
Bob Joby (C )
Dorian (U )
Elliott (C )
Frankie Hi (U )
Monday 12/03/07

4 messages
English Clintydude PI - subject is closed
Here's my elo deck
lamar max
Striker max
Flo max
Charlie max
Feelyn lvl1
Gwen lvl2
svethanla lvl 2 and
Yayoi max
5 messages
English haworth17 - subject is closed
Here is my Elo deck

La Junta
jane ramba
Bruce
amiral py
Wardog

Roots
Kiki
Ratanah
Yookie
beltran
1 message
Wondering about a new deck, apparently my old strategies has gotten me murdered but now I 'm thinking of rebuilding my deck. But does it not beg to differ the whole "Trust in the heart of the cards" and "Believe in your deck." thing that's been so loved in my old blog-like rants and romps? I don't want to change my deck, I like it the way it is, but still with the emergence of Morphun as the Leader superpower, the All-stars and their sapping abilities, and Ulu Watu and their weird steroids it's kind of making me want to throw my Lovable GHEIST deck in to the fire and start anew again , Sigh, i wish that GHEIST had a few more cards that were better then what they have, the best cards cost too many stars and the low level stars aren't worth the worry ... Sigh, I guess I should stay loyal to my cards and continue to strategies better then to think that my much higher IQ and cunning would just get me thrown to the top spots instead of good ole fashion work. Thanks
Sunday 11/03/07

3 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
Set-up-25 Leader-Ulu Watu
any Leader-5

tanaereva-5
Gaia-3
Nanook-3
Gabrielle-2
chad bread-1
Joao-3
Wee Lee-3

am i right?good for this if u use Morphun or Ambre

« Previous12...665666667668669670...681682Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals