Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13618 subjects - 144289 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...668669670671672673...680681Next »       search the message board

Saturday 17/02/07

10 messages
English Killingshadow - subject is closed
Can u tell me which cards u recived when u strted playing

1 more question

whos better Hugo or Chloe i am using an alstar and Sentinel deck with lamar and Chloe
18 messages
English Nico Robin - subject is closed
I would like to propose a new clan themed at musicians

piano, violin, flute, bass, drums etc..

i havent thought of an appropriate bonus though
what are your opinions?
14 messages
English Collector_HM - subject is closed
Can some help me and say if these cards are good enough to play in elo mode
List:

Dan
Katsuhkay
Kimberley
Terry
Brutox
Gheistling
Igniss
Lilith
Meyen
Morlha
Nina
Selsya
Vladimir
Vryer
Bob Joby
Maeva
Mo DiFalco
Samantha
Zlatar
Thursday 15/02/07

5 messages
English Nitz52 LoA - subject is closed
Hey guys, I just started playing today, and was wondering if you could give me some advice on my deck focus. Should I build a Sentinal or Fang Pi Clang bassed deck, and what are some of the advantages/disadvantages of both. Thanks ahead of time.
6 messages
English Collector_HM - subject is closed
I hate this new change with this winning i used to be 2nd or third of the month in my country now since this new haas started i get such a little battle points and now im 5th why dont you just put it back like it was???????
8 messages
English Gazelle28 - subject is closed
HAHA, a curiosity question... Anyways

Is there a deck that would have a high chance of topping a daily tournament?? Aside from evolving in the midst of the tourney?
5 messages
English Jericho78 - subject is closed
I'm just curious. Is there anyway possible that we get to see the full artwork of the images used for the cards? I'm asking because I saw some of the full images used in the advertisements, eg. Alice. And it would be great to see the whole image before they got cropped off for the cards?

jericho78
Wednesday 14/02/07

7 messages
English DawgPound - subject is closed
Good Day to all of you..

i have constructed a deck with the help of O-JP( thank you BRO ), the problem is, im having troubles on how to play the deck..

any comments and suggetions for my DECk and would soon to be an ELO player..

my deck consist of
Jane Ramba
Amiral Py
Meroo
War Dog
Tunned
Vermyn N
No Nam
Bruce

am now currently lvl 15 and leveling my way to join in an ELO tournament..

any comments and suggestions would be highly appreciated..

to O-JP (SALAMAT BRO)
Tuesday 13/02/07

6 messages
English Rooster666 - subject is closed
I have a pure Sentinel deck with: Any(c), William(c), Josh(u), Copper(u), Zdrone(u), Chloe(r), Havok(r) and Dragan(r) and i'm thinking about putting a Leader into my deck, who do you advise it to be and instead of which character?
Monday 12/02/07

2 messages
English Rooster666 - subject is closed
I have a pure Sentinel deck with: Amy(c), William(c), Josh(u), Zdrone(u), copper(u), Chloe(r), havoc(r) and dragan(r), i'm thinking about putting a Leader into it but i dont know which will be the best and who should i remove. plz help
Sunday 11/02/07

8 messages
English Rain K9 - subject is closed
Have you Ever noticed how easily Leaders level? unlike some other cards they can gain levels fast.
Saturday 10/02/07

27 messages
English Emotional_ - subject is closed
I'm starting to save up for an expensive person but I can't decide. I was thinking of either Erika, Nina, Vladimir, Perle, Estalt, Ielena, Chloe or any of the leaders. What do you guys think? I haven't been here long so I don't really know which people are the best . So please let me know.
Friday 09/02/07

6 messages
English Gonzo43 - subject is closed
If I have two Timbers in the same hand do I get 2 DMG or do I get cancel Leader bonus?
14 messages
English Fluffwig - subject is closed
Hi, my deck contains Gaia Joao Wee Lee Veenyle Gabrielle Nanook Tanaereva Frankie Hi but what should i switch Frankie Hi an Veenyle for ? I don't want a deck with two clans since i like the cards i have, so what are the best 2 stared and 3 stared cards that don't need bonus ?
18 messages
English Humo87 - subject is closed
Im looking to start on elo mode with an Ulu Watu/Uppers deck what would be a good deck,

i also have all GHEIST n most sentinal
Thursday 08/02/07

13 messages
English Lunarwolf87 - subject is closed
This is my La Junta card:
Admiral Py-max
War Dog-max
Bruce-max
Leo-lvl 1 in training process
Wednesday 07/02/07

26 messages
English Killingshadow - subject is closed
Can some 1 make me an allstars and sentinels deck
12 messages
English Skimsa - subject is closed
Is it worth having a Leader in an ELO deck. Cause they have good abilities, but is it worth the 5 stars that they all are. Just wondering if i should put 1 in my ELO deck and which Leader has the best ability???
47 messages
English -sCapeg0d- - subject is closed
The Ulu Watus are becoming the strongest clan in the ELOs! The balance is much much more chaotic now than ever before!

A 3rd ELO poll is much required right now.

« Previous12...668669670671672673...680681Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals